Dealing With A Racist Neighbor

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by puckbrain, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Given that I'm 64% Sub-Saharan African, with 34% being European, and 2% being other, does that mean that I'm 34% honky?

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Naw. Makes you the White Devil......:p

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Pretty much. :p

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Hahaha...yeah, that too. :p

5. Morning Star

Yeah...the White Devil in sheep's clothing. :p

6. hellified

hellified Active Member

While I agree with the definition..lets be honest..youre neighbor isn't being racist or even practicing racism. Racism..TRUE racism like what your parents and grand parents experienced is not being allowed to live in the apartment building in the first place.

You can't control what that asshole thinks or believes or even say..you can only deal with what he DOES and how he ACTS toward you. He can BELIEVE youre a n-word all day long and while that may hurt your feelings it doesn't really matter becuz whats going on in his head doesn't take food off your table or deny you access to anything or opportunity to support or better yourself. Only when he starts putting that belief or words in ACTION do you have a real problem.

Now jobs and communities may have rules and laws against harassment which is how you described it but IMO its not racism.

7. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

You make your dna sound exotic -strangely a turn on (!)

(minus the honky - not so exotic)

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Be real fam, this guy's screen name is 'puckbrain' after all

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Racism is racism

Cook up all the conceptual new-age ideas that you want...doesn't change the fact that whites calling people n-bombs are 'real' racists

Wtf is that shit imaginary?

10. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

I would make it a point to let him know how well armed I am and that I could be a considered crazy if provoked. I works every time my brother.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Until you run across the just as equally crazy as he is racist mofo then its time to put up or shut up. Unless that ignorant fool is actually threatening to or committing actual acts of physical violence towards you, best thing is to ignore that fool. Especially if dude is moving out of the environment as he claims he is.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

I had a neighbor who started on a racial tirade when her car was vandalized in the parking lot

She immediately assumed the perpetrators were black, cos u know we are all just waiting to do something like that

Shit went downhill from there because a pissed off white person is just bound to say something racist

Another white neighbor who was friendly with me calmed her down in the halls...mad respect for that oldhead

I couldn't imagine living in a thin walled apartment with some Jim Crow wannabe ranting his bullshit on the daily

I'd have to go down there or tell the landlord

You can only ignore that shit for so long

I had to get real raw with people blasting music, so it ain't no thing

You can move a mothafucka out of the projects, but you can't take the projects out of him

13. hellified

hellified Active Member

name calling is name calling..

you tell me which is racism and which one is name calling

You sit at a booth in a restaurant and the busboy calls you stupid but serves you.

You sit at a booth in a restaurant and the busboy calls you the n-word but serves you.

You sit at a booth in a restaurant and the busboy politely refuses to serve you because your black but never calls you the n-word.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

U sensitive.....she couldve said niggah and not nigger. Also she was justified....its all about context.

:)

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I see you're channeling larry elder

Or panino

Or archman

Any apologist negro will do

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

17. Morning Star

All that's missing are the specified African tribes and European roots (I know most of them already) I'm part of....but I'll get to those later.

But...it's nothing too exotic since it's fairly shared across black Americans.

18. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

I guess if I am an apologist negro. ....You must be a rebellious negro. .....well suit your self. ....make your way to Fergoson Missouri over the next day or so. ...there you can run around with out a shirt, tear-up shit and not apologize for any thing. ...

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

U obviously haven't been paying any attention to my views on ferguson

But EVERYONE pays attention to what you peddle around here

Lincoln was a repub who freed the slaves 500 years ago...get over it :p

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Awww shit....
    "Hey jeb...come and watch this two coloreds efight"

"Well hot damn...here i come"