Denise Richards Says Black Men Never Hit On Her

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

Here we go, the colored guy speaks.

2. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

So...you're calling her a liar??? Why is what she said so hard to believe??? In Hollyweird, BM don't have problems getting ladies...so I understand why she would not be the first choice of Black male celebs.

Look at who the celebrated couples are 2day: Kanye & Kim. Ice-T & Coco.

Let's not forget Seal & Heidi as a recent celebrated (by the media) couple.

3. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

^^yeah, good point....

4. BlkCasanova

BlkCasanova Guest

LOL, yea....celebrated.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Have you ever dated a white woman?

6. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Why did that guy feel the need to ask her that? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like it if someone interviewed rhianna and said "hey, you've been going through some stuff with Chris, I think it's high time you tried a white guy instead"

But anyways ignoring that, I think it's true she probably hasn't been hit on by a black dude before.

7. The Dark King

Dudes who ask that question usually want to hit but are afraid to approach. Beautiful ww can be intimidating to a lot of black dudes. Especially if you grew up in an area where they didn't really give you a second look.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Yeah, it sounded like the radio host was trying to line up something after the show.

9. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

I'm thinking that some of it had to do with Charlie in that even though they've moved on they still work together for the sake of their kids so maybe bros thought she was going to get back with him or something. Plus she really has been somewhat of a non-factor for a while unlike O's girl Scarlett Johansson who I think would date black & is currently single & free. :)

10. It wasn't Sway who asked her that question, it was a caller.

11. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

She's just a shadow of what she was in the 1990's. I think she's just playing the role for publicity since she's on the downslope of her career. So no one at her high school tried to hold her hand back in 1987-89?

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i wouldnt find it hard to believe

lots of BM simply don't know how to approach WW

assuming they won't date u because ur black is defeatist

from personal experience, WW are just as likely to be intimidated by a BM as much as BM can be of WW. I remember a pretty blond WW i known for two years in college, who finally expressed bf/gf relational interest via IM shortly after I left. she said I was unapproachable on campus and that she just couldn't get herself to do it.

mind you i'm just an average BM so this shit does happen

if you like someone, especially if ur a dude, just go for it. Some will pass but some won't :)

u might just be surprised

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I wished ww can approach a brother with upmost boldness but they don't especially in this country. You are fortunate POJ for this woman to admit that to you no ww was honest to me of them wanted to date me but,can't.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

different strokes for different folks

sometimes while you're sitting in a corner pondering whether or not she likes BM, she's pondering whether or not you like WW or if she's up to standard. her admission made me realize that you should experience life before forming opinions about people.

here I was an average black guy with no job or anything, listening to some pretty white girl say that it was ME who was hard to approach, because they didn't feel as if they were good enough.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL. yo "p" you have to recognize who is talking. this is a dude who is qualifying her because he has peanuts for balls thus he would be too scared to talk to her. he has absolutely no game. he would go all ........

[​IMG]

and nutt on himself

16. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I see. My apologies to Sway.

17. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Take 3 guesses...

18. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Because this is a site dedicated to white women black men.

19. greeneyedevil

greeneyedevil New Member

Gonna have to agree with Iggy on this one.

20. The Dark King

Smh. Gonna pretend I didnt see this lol