Denzel & Jodie Foster Hooking Up?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by PeyBackTime8818, Mar 1, 2006.

1. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

[​IMG]

I wanna see this new movie "Inside Man"..directed by Spike Lee, cop thriller....there is always a good IR romance in Spike Lee flicks and from the commercials, Jodie is looking HOTT for her age (i think she's pushing 50 and is a mother of 2 or 3 boys, don't know if she's married, there were some lesbian rumors though a while back). She's one of my favorite actresses (along with Julianne Moore, Julia Stiles, Angela Bassett, etc.).

2. MP1983

MP1983 New Member

Should be one nice film. Spike is doing strictly mainstream nowadays it seems. Nothing wrong with that.

Jodie Foster has been nice ever since Silence of the Lambs.

What's up with Spike no longer calling his films 'joints'? He's gotten soft on us has he?

3. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

I thought Jodie was only into women?

4. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Jodie Foster is a lesbian. But I guess she still will play romatic roles with men.

5. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

This is a quote from her website..its the last paragraph in her biography sections...

..."Jodie Foster is known as a fiercely private woman who refuses to reveal too much about her personal life. She has two sons: Charles, born in 1998, and Kit, born in September 2001, and will not identify the father of either child...."

[​IMG] [​IMG]

So Who knows, maybe she is a lesbian...Too bad, she has always been very hot to me...

6. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

She's a lesbian but keeps her life private since the whole Ronald Reagan thing. Her brother outed her, she has been living with Cydney Bernard for a while.

7. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

I dont know whether Jody is gay, but her girlfriend sure is.

[​IMG]

On a serious note, her brother outer her in his book Foster Child. And more recently, Russel Crowe outer her in an interview in Australia. He was talking about writing a song for her and qualified it with "because she is a lesbian".[/img]

8. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

So what if she is a lesbian? If she is comfortable with a black man on screen with her as a pair, then I say whatever, unless Hollyweird starts casting roles for white female/black male couples that way.

9. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Well, if she's a lesbian, perhaps she'll be even less bothered about the effect that it might have on her male fan base!