Denzel Washington & Julia Roberts Rumors

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

I've heard form sources that Denzel Washington has separated from his wifey, and is living in a hotel now. I've also heard that Julia Roberts has separated from her husband. Now, everyone in the world know that Julia Roberts wants to 'inhale' Denzel, but couldn't make a play because he was married...and subsequently she got married, and now has a baby. But, let's just imagine if they hooked up....that would create more publicity than any other celebrity coupling in the history of showbiz for obvious reasons. What do y'all think about that???

The Kid Rasta 8)

2. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I think the latest Hollywood fad is still catching on, but whatever.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Roberts and Washington

If confirmed it would be news first on the tabloids and mainstream media. Roberts has kept a flame for Washington for a long time. Kid what is your e-mail Adress? You sure know a lot of IR in Hollywood.

4. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Re: Roberts and Washington

Now, I'm curious.

5. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Fair play to her, he is gorgeous!

6. mike38

mike38 New Member

I'll wait until I see it

I wouldn't treat this seriously yet. I have to be sure when I see them holding hands and embracing each other publicly before I believe in that. It would make sense though, Denzel and Julia admire each other for their acting abilities and personalities.

7. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Re: I'll wait until I see it

Personally, I think that they are a pretty good match, but your advice is well appreciated.

8. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Wow i never knew Denzel was leaving his wife. Oh well......... Julia Roberts is a beautiful woman though.