Diddy & White Woman Kissing on Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by PeyBackTime8818, Feb 23, 2006.

1. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

[​IMG]

DIDDY SEEN KISSING WHITE GIRL ON VALENTINE'S DAY! BOUT TIME DOG, WELCOME TO THE CLUB...WHERE YA BEEN???

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I don't know why it's a surprise. Pretty much every famous black man in the industry of music and film and media pretty much, have all messed with a white woman(or at least non-black woman) at some point in their career. There are few that don't do it.

I wanna see a bigger picture of Diddy and the cute blonde. Too bad he has to keep it secret for his "image".

3. porcelainsnowbird

porcelainsnowbird Restricted

I don't know how current that photo is but it came out a few years ago that a white woman trailed him and his girlfriend everywhere they went. Similar to what Marla Maples was doing when Donald Trump was married to his first wife. Someone snapped a photo of P Diddy and the woman kissing but he quickly squashed it. He won't marry a black woman.

4. tonytony

tonytony New Member

we need bigger pics

5. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Yeah, that was a tabloid pic of Diddy & WW from a couple of yrs. back....It was just a one-time hit for the D.

The Kid Rasta 8)

6. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Ditto on this post.