do black women not like ww/bm together?

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by missykins, Feb 16, 2012.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I think they have been ruling shit since the middle ages died

2. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

fuck the bullshit. im a "GEEK" and I am an alpha leader! Guarantee this geek will go toe to toe when needed and still be standing tall.

3. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

That's fine but there is a difference between a person who is intelligent and a straight up geek.

Tupac was a smart guy but no one calls him a geek, MLK had a good head on his shoulders but no one calls him a nerd. I hope that explains what I was trying to say.

4. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

do BW not like WW/BM together??? It's simple........

NO!!!!!! lol

......matter of fact, most of the ones I know (and I know ALL kinds of black women: doctors, lawyers, teachers, preachers, hairdressers, nurses, therapists, addictions counselors, around-the-way-girls, firefighters, judges, social workers, physicians, pretty much ALL levels of black women) hate the idea of a WW/BM being together. Whatever happened to people dating who they wanted to date?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  5. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. SexyBaltimorean

Ok, this is a topic that I really try not to endulge in, but I'll try to give it a whirl here. Whatever I say, I really hope no one gets offended............lol.

It's not that WW are takin' all of their men. It's gotta' do with alot of factors within BW. First, most BW that I know are in denial about alot of things. Many of 'em (certainly not ALL) don't realize that attitude is EVERYTHING. Word of advice to many BW: THE REPUTATION YOU PUT OUT THERE IS ULTIMATELY THE REPUTATION YOU'RE GOING TO GET BACK!!! What man, in the right mind, would want to deal with a woman that presents so much attitude, shallowness, jealousy, bitterness, & negativity?? Again, it's not ALL black women.

Another reason you're gettin' these dirty looks is due to the fact that alot of BW only date BM......exclusively, and at the same time, I hear many BW say:

My message to the BW that say this would be if BM really make you feel this way, and if BM are really this much of a problem, what ever happened to trying other "flavors"? What ever happened to thinking "outside of the box"? What ever happened to looking at what's on the inside of a person instead of the outside??? I would rather take an "average" woman with a drop-dead, beautiful attitude than a sophisticated, head-turning bombshell with a jacked-up attitude ANY day.

I think many black women have a problem with using integrity & showin' compassion, & don't even get me started on the "Knowing how to conduct yourself like a lady" aspect..........lol.

Most black women I know have a problem with the word "Submission". Just for confirmation, that small scripture in the Bible does NOT mean that your man has to control you, treat you like a ragdoll, & monitor your every move like a slave! Sheesh!!!..........lol.

What ever happened to dating whoever you wanted to date?? This is ridiculous!! We're in 2012!

So, missykins, there ya' have it. That's why you're catchin' so much 'tude from BW. Has nothin' to do with you. Keep doin' whatcha' doin'.......lol.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  7. SexyBaltimorean

More of 'em give a shit than you think; trust me!! I think it has to more to do with pride than anything....

8. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

*yawn* majority of black women could give a fuck less about who you date when it regards color. Most of the black women i come across are very pleasant. Maybe the black women you come across view you as soft and weak. *shrugs*

9. SexyBaltimorean

{yawning back @ ya'}

Oh, my bad....were you sayin' something?.....lol.

10. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

apparently it effects some people to the point where it makes them insecure and they cant handle them selfs, just like the haters who have come here and the ones who send me messages on facebook

11. SexyBaltimorean

I love your avatar! Beautiful picture indeed!!

12. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

LOL thanks

13. SexyBaltimorean

No problem!!

By the way, my lengthy message had nothin' to do with "insecurity"; just my thoughts. I'll leave it at that...

14. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Good post, man. You tell it how it's supposed to be and don't put PC on anything.

I used to talk similar to this earlier when I've joined and I got nagged for it, but it seems like they've gotten used to it now. Post more when you'd get a chance, I'd like to hear what you say.

:D

15. SexyBaltimorean

Thank you much.

I was respectful in my comments (it's MY mere experiences), and it's not like I was stereotyping. Throughout the ENTIRE post, i did say "from my experiences". Now, if I said "ALL", that would be stereotyping and would be a legitimate reason to chastise me.

....and for the record, alot of people here agree with EVERYTHING you and I have said on this matter, but is too afraid to admit it.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  16. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

you've never spoken like that mikey. NEVER

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No, but who cares?? They are free to be with who they want as well.

18. SexyBaltimorean

Bingo...

19. genuineforce

genuineforce Member

At times my wife and I get dirty looks from black women, white women, and hispanic women. Usually we feel that the dirty looks come from women who don't have a man of their own, jealousy. I don't think that a woman who has a man and is in love would even have it on her mind to give dirty looks to other couples, its ridiculous. I think the black women have the excuse that white women are taking all of "their" men, white women are mad that another white woman has the guts to do what she could never bring herself to do, and the hispanic women usually are mad because they already think all black men would prefer them, and now they have to see a black man be with a white woman who reminds her of who she can never be (a lot of hispanic people want to act like they are white), and since they carry the slave mentality they don't understand how a white person could treat a nigger better then them since they are lighter in skin tone.. Not politically correct, but this is what I see..

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  20. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Nobody likes to see a black man happy and fulfilled period. That's just the nature of our society. Black women are on a really weird trip, but it's not just black women.

It's almost as if people judge themselves on how well they're doing as compared to "the black man", and they only feel secure and comfortable if you're the stereotypical "lesser" they want you to be. Anything outside of that and the jealousies start to simmer. No mobility for you! :smt079