do black women not like ww/bm together?

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by missykins, Feb 16, 2012.

1. genuineforce

genuineforce Member

I think you've got it right, since people love to compare themselves on their success, they need someone to be at the bottom of their scale, and it is usually black males. A lot of black women like to say how black men aint shit, but really they NEED to feel that the brothas aint shit so they can have a sense of success in america. Soon as its a brotha who's in his zone, people will do ANYTHING to discredit him, weather it be by the women he dates, his sexuality, how he spends his money, trouble with the law, the list goes on..... basically "this nigga is too good to be true, we've got to stop him and make sure he doesn't look good."

2. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Some do some don't. From my experiences, I've had people of all ethnicities feel the need to ask "Why do you date WW?" As if it really matters.

Similar to what has been stated before in this thread, people don't care who's dating who so long as they aren't successful, then they begin to complain. People really don't know what they have until it's gone, funny thing is these people never had it yet act like it's their birthright to be with BM/ WW.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have to agree that some do and some don't. But count on bw discuss this issue among themselves and resentment bubbles up like a bottle of soda that's been shaken too hard.

4. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

The main women who make a habit of discussing bm with ww are those who lack a man themselves and need an excuse for that.

I also agree with you guys on the subject of "blacks being seen as lesser". Reminds me of this youtube video on ir dating where these black guys and mexican guys were arguing over who ww prefer. Fighting over a women of a different ethnicity... SMH

5. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

true, and i guess the same could be said for the men who like to dissect bm and ww couples they cant get a woman, and PLENTY of these men and women float around youtube crying and looking for validation, its sad lol

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

yes indeed

fact remains most ww marry/date wm

there's plenty enough to go around for most white dudes

the ones grabbing at the ww we take must be the oddballs that were left out

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

What about those black women who complain that there are not enough "good black men" for them? I believe it is not just the bm's fault, it is also the bw's fault, too. It takes two to tango. Bm and ww should not be blamed because they are together.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yall didnt get the memo...Black men arent suppose to be happy-per white man message delivered and executed by the black woman

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I do not understand that. And not just regarding race, either - there is nothing a society should want more than its men to be HAPPY. Be they alone or with a woman they love (or even man), when our men are happy and fulfilled, there is no stopping the possibilities for society as a whole. :smt057

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

be quiet and let TDK jr wallow in self pity

:p

11. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

alot of people love blaming us for everything, even those two attacks on those wm and bw couples back in 2008, we some how got thrown in and blamed

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Attacks on bw and wm couples? In 2008? WTF? I know everyone has an opinion but attacking an interracial couple of either combination or any couple at all, is an act of cowardice, plain and simple. Not of conviction or courage in principles.

14. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

BM, date who you wish, and be extremely happy in the process...

WW, date who you wish, and be extremely happy in the process...

bottom line...

15. ChocolateLoverTrish

ChocolateLoverTrish New Member

Basically. One loves who they love.

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Scuse me?

17. Messenger

Messenger New Member

Not all, but some and more often than not they tend to be older. My wife and I will go out and some older black women will kiss their teeth, or give dirty looks.

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Hahaha!! I never knew what that was called, but as soon as I read it, I knew what you meant!!! (And, imo, BW do it the best! Lol!)

19. TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy New Member

My family is from Baltimore, I was born in Baltimore and you rule. :D

20. TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy New Member

Just posted on this in another forum but yeah, this happens to me all the time. ALL the time. I chat up women of ANY race that isn't black and black women will give me shit. Real quiet but real real.

It's real and it's real fucked up and I'm getting tired of it, personally. The comments they make, for me personally, make me lose focus on what I'm doing because I get so fucking emotional over the audacity of it all.

I get the competitive nature of it and how so few eligible black men there are for black women but I just wish black women would be honest about the lack of niceties of it all. Be mean and racist and exclusionary in the bedroom ALL YOU WANT...but have the courage to be honest and vocal about it. Don't snivel and shot call. I'd respect more black women more if they did that because at least I would know where they come from directly.