do black women not like ww/bm together?

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by missykins, Feb 16, 2012.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm hip. I don't look for comfort in a relationship. I try to bring that around with me so I don't look for it externally.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Unless they're foreign I don't take white women who haven't dated black men before the age of 30 seriously for that exact reason. If you weren't baptized young most can't handle the pressures. This shit ain't for the weak.

3. orejon4

Good point. Although if she's a freethinker and progressive the family pressures aren't that big a deal. And I also don't worry if the woman isn't totally absorbed into her family structure.

4. The Dark King

I prefer there be no family pressure. Family is suppose to be the safe zone I have enough assholes to deal with out there I have absolutely no tolerance or room for close minded assholes in my personal life.

5. orejon4

Well, in an ideal world...lol. I haven't had many families who gave a shit b/c they were mostly foreign or far left, but the few times I have dated an "all-American" type, it wasn't pretty, lol. Hence the "few" times...

6. The Dark King

I truly feel for the women in those situations because you can't help how the people in your family are but I also have a right to my happiness and peace and I'll do whatever possible to maintain that. Life is incredibly short and I literally don't have time to deal with that bs.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah...women can catch serious hell for IR. it is a lot of pressure for them at any age.

women more than men look at family. no one wants to get isolated.

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043 @ baptized young

Why do older foreign women get a break? Just curious.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Don't go there

Please don't

Not with him

:p

10. RaiderLL

Hahahaha why do you always get to be the shit stirrer :smt085

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Hey I SEEN what happens when threads turn into Foreign ww vs American ww and it's not pretty at all

Brothas literally fly to Europe because they think American ww suck, fall into a stereotype or don't like bm at all

12. RaiderLL

I will never understand that. Millions of people here...if a man can't find one that suits him then the issue may not be American ww as a whole. Ijs.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Dudette you missed the whole 'black flight' story arc here

Brothas were flying to Eastern Europe and telling (and showing) us how the women were better there

I felt bad...if you need to go that far to find yourself a pretty little ww, something's broke and it ain't the damn DVD player

Mind you I'm giving you my version of history....tdks version will break the internet faster than Kim k

14. The Dark King

Speak of the devil and he shall appear lol
    To be fair a lot of men on here have said they find that their stock is much higher with foreign women. I find plenty of pretty white women to date but you have any clue how much rejection in have to go through before I get to one who is interested? I live in one of the most liberal areas with a decent job/salary, highly educated, and above average personality wise yet I'll probably get turned down by at least thirty women before finding one who is interested. Have you read the okcupid study about online dating and black people? Sad as hell.
    Your average white guy or Hispanic doesn't have the same uphill battle blacks some men when it comes to dating. And Raider always annoys me with her assessment of dating as if she's ever had to go out and meet women lol.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Shit I'm black and don't want to date black people

16. RaiderLL

First of all, I find such amusement in annoying TDK so I'm going to continue the conversation. Seriously lol'd at his above average personality remark (although I can't disagree with him on it ;)).

The bolded is my point. We play a big part in our success (or lack of success) in finding suitable mates. If one refuses to accept responsibility for the role they play in this process then they're beyond help. Let them fly across the world to find love (with ultimately less standards) elsewhere. No sympathy for victim mentalities when their pool of ww is so incredibly vast here. Let the hate begin lol

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

White person (ur not even a woman anymore...just a person) addressing blacks with victim mentalities

Oh lawd :p

18. RaiderLL

I'm not just calling out bm...I'm calling out anyone who wants to talk shit about American ww as a whole. If you can't find love amongst millions of people then I stand firm in my opinion that you may have something to do with that lol. Black, white, hispanic, whatever. If a pool of millions doesn't yield you success then something's seriously wrong.

19. The Dark King

lmao

20. The Dark King

Says someone who has never had to lift a finger in creating her own dating success. When you actually have to go out and meet people then talk.
    Riddle me this, if the area I live in has an unemployment rate of 20% and I can't find a job and leave the area to actually find a job do I have victim mentality or the good sense to know what I want doesn't exist where I am so I have the good sense to leave.