do black women not like ww/bm together?

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by missykins, Feb 16, 2012.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Leaving the area to find what you're looking for makes sense. If I lived in some hillbilly town with no bm I'd move too.

If you have to leave the country to find a job (or a mate), something is amiss. Your area may not have yielded success but surely you can find what you're looking for somewhere in the vicinity of 50 states.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Your boy just went Johns Hopkins on that ass

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Says someone who doesn't have to actually look for what you want. You sound like a spoiled trust fund kid who never had to look for a job or start up capital telling everyone what they have to do to be successful in business.
    My parents left Jamaica for a better life because jobs they wanted weren't there. I bet they were amiss too lol
    I'm not trying to be hard on you just pointing out don't mock others for what's easy for you.
    I don't have to leave the US to find women but I get why people do it. It's called compassion boo

4. RaiderLL

You're the one who compared finding love to finding a job, so don't get pissy now lol. Ftr I'm sure job situations were much different for your parents in Jamaica than they are some places here. Love and employment are apples and oranges.

People whining about not finding love in an entire country just strikes me as odd. I'm very compassionate and passionate about the struggles/injustices bm face in this country. Finding a mate isn't one of them though. People make it harder than it needs to be imo

5. The Dark King

Dude you don't have to seek out dates so you are literally talking about something you have no clue about.
    You're also white no one is putting you on their no date list couple that with the fact a man has to not only be financially stable he has to be attractive as well.
    Never mind continue with your pull yourself up bs

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'd say dial 911 cuz someone just got laid the fuck out, but I just remembered the nypd is on strike

7. The Dark King

the world never seems to have any shortage on know it all people who tell you about something they've never had to experience.
    It's the same thinking that people apply to people who are out of work. Get a job. Oh wow what a novel idea lol

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Really...it's the same thing people say about the homeless

It's a very superficial criticism and shows that you didn't do any research at all

It's like the internet doesn't even exist

Fact is that many homeless are mentally ill (fuck it just say disabled) and that alone would make them unable to work

Couple that with the additional fact that mental illness isn't always treatable to the point where someone can work at a later date

Sometimes they can but other times the prognosis is a life time of debilitation and inability to function let alone work a job

9. The Dark King

Well you can't reward laziness Petty. If I have to work then so should they. Fuck them, they need to stop living the high life. People are truly strange.

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I don't think there's an issue or anything "wrong" with anyone, regardless of where they're from. I think it's more a stylistic difference or choice. There are hoosier/ignorant women in Europe, just as well as the US and every other continent. The same goes for men. But I do think that there are certain national archetypes that either do or don't suit different people. The US jock culture is a pretty specific type that doesn't translate well abroad, even in their athlete culture. A nerd in the US is an intellectual there, etc. In general, the US is more anti-intellectual and so on... Granted these are broad generalizations, and you will find people who fit all personality types in nearly every country: nerd, artist, misfit, he-man, everyman, Joe Lunchbox, gangster/tough guy, etc.

I had forgotten how much you like to stir the pot, lol.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

LOL

I'm sayin doe

When mentally ill people shoot up the work place or start decapitating mothafuckas, you blame healthcare or whatever and say they shouldn't have been working in their condition

When mentally Ill are in the streets looking for handouts or somewhere to crash, you tell them to get jobs

What do you want, America?

Think REAL hard before you answer that

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The chicken grease was splashing against the stove long before I got here, stop playin :p

13. orejon4

LMAO

14. RaiderLL

I was just provoking TDK for fun. I can't agree with that dude every time or his head will swell ;)

15. The Dark King

Lol you really should do stand up

16. The Dark King

Have you seen you my head is always swollen around you.... wait are we talking about the same thing lol

17. RaiderLL

:smt043 always on the same page. Probably why we make such awesome friends lol :p

18. orejon4

You guys are on another wavelength all your own. Lol

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Anyone who agrees with dark knight jr aka king of New York, has a death wish

20. orejon4

I've had his back on here a few times, so I'll stand up and take my licks like a man lol.