Do most Russian women have an attraction to Black men?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by dark side, Sep 15, 2005.

1. LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR

LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR New Member

I may tease around the bush or even beat around it with my tongue. :roll:

But, ultimately, I'm gonna penetrate the bush, find the hole therein and stuff it...with cock. BIG. BLACK. COCK. :shock:

Say it with me now... :wink:

Uh oh.

2. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

I am not one for fighting with one's self.

Face it, the three women on this board disagree with how I live my life and there for it is WRONG even if it doesn't effect their "daily operation".

What I have experienced is not grandeur, nor a novelty. I sat with a beautiful young German college student as we talked about the differences between America and Germany and she looked into my EYES as she spoke, smiled often at what I said in return and laughed when I said something funny.

Now in America; let's go back to the UNC chick for a second. That is what would USUALLY happen. Once something unpopular would come out of my mouth, she would INSTANTLY become un-interested.

Bryant I know what you are talking about and you have a feeling of being MARGINALIZED...

To the women that men of all races find themselves attracted too, aren't interested in you. You are then left with single mothers, unstable women, those missing legs and other limbs and those that break the scale and become winded just going up 2 flights of steps to a movie - TRUE STORY!

If I am a man sitting in the 2nd largest city in America, getting constantly contacted by women several pounds over 200lbs and under 5'7 and this would not be what I would want, what am I suppose to do????

Wedlock makes a great point, there 300 million people here, how come you can't find one?

I can't visit every city, town and village in the country and FRANKLY I think its a very, very BAD idea.

Europeans have a different outlook on RACE, FACE IT! Generally, you aren't black, white, brown or whatever to them, you are JUST AMERICAN.

Africans have a different view on relationships with women than African-Americans do, which doesn't make them the most popular men to date even for African women...

So yes European women want to date me because I AM AMERICAN and BLACK, that is not a bad thing...

THAT IS NOT A NOVELTY... There are REASONS for that.

That is based on my experiences and discussions with several women over the years.

Go look on profiles on love is colorblind and several of them say -

No Africans and some even say No American Service men

To Europeans, Africans are everywhere like the Turks but they PREFER American black men, you are not European, don't live there so you can't know that without talking to several German, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and British women, WHICH I HAVE.

I am not saying dating overseas is the best thing since slice bread, it not for everybody. Its dayum expensive, K1 visas don't become available overnight and its a logistical nightmare. Think LONG and HARD before you even CONSIDER IT.

I also can't date a women under 30 in the US, it just won't happen. Western women to a large extent think I am too old and too serious (ie: I want to get married). All of a sudden its "okay" for women in their early 40's to contact me thinking I would be interested in them.

They are SADLY mistaken...

In Eastern Europe, 10, 12 and 15 age differences are QUITE COMMON. Yes some of these girls are gold-diggers and married to men in "mid-life crisis" mode. But there are PLENTY of legit ladies around 21-24 that would date me right this minute because I am MATURE and basically financially secure (then you would quibble its because I live at home) I say NO its because my Money Market Account reads mid 5 digits and then there's my 401k, yadda, yadda, yadda.

So while AW leave me for DEAD largely, I know where I am wanted and its NOT HERE, despite what Wedlock has said, after dating for 16 years, having stretches of no sexual contact up to 3 years, and seemlying the only women that want me here are -

1) over 35 that looks it

2) over 40 with 3 grown daughters

3) over 36 that can't afford to pay her mortgage

4) 30, that found her dog more interesting than me

And you say I'm nutz for going to Europe, thinking my situation wouldn't improve???

My word, its not even close enough to even spend much time talking about it really, although I have.

And proven by several people I know, yes ONCE trust is established and ONCE it is known that you are not a typical American tourist that just wants to have fun, but is actually SERIOUS about a LTR, then YES it is TRUE no matter what you think, more women would become available to me.

Having not been me, a man, a black man, how can you even START to know what would happen to me anywhere on this planet???

If I make Generalizations, then you make Assumptions...

[​IMG]

Anthony aka dj4monie

[​IMG]

The Overseer - Cameron
    [​IMG]

Kiev - Green Line

and I hardly called that Name calling.... No foul words came out of my mouth..

3. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

dj...i can only speak for myself when i say...i could care less how you live the fantasy life that you have created in your own mind...if you feel marginal you will be marginal...yes, you are a novelty in europe...especially when you are just a visitor...

i do think it is interesting that you acknowledge that when you OPEN your mouth and say something unpopular that the women run....hmmmmm....do you suppose that it has nothing to do with where you work, what you drive and where you live and everything to do with your negative attitude...

please DO NOT drag bryant under the bus with you...bryant is a sweetheart! the girl that gets this man is going to be one lucky woman...

4. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

It does have to do with where I work, stop saying I live in a fantasy world. The "Magic Kingdom" is in Orange Country, but that has nothing to do with me.

You do not know me, hardly anything about me, but you think I have no success with ladies????

That isn't true.

I am not dragging Bryant into anything. I feel as he does, as a few others on this board do.

I don't feel anything, why should I go out with a sow when I don't have too? You make it sound like that's what I should be doing as fate and to accept it.

I am NOT a novelty, that is saying my value as a human being is only for Entertainment Purposes, that is what your implying.

European women ask me all the time, why I am looking for somebody in Europe and I say "Because American Women are crazy" and they nod in approval or say "yeah I have heard that from some guys".

Stop believing I am MAKING THIS UP, its is the TRUTH, no reason to LIE about it.

My cousin John is a nice looking man, he works for the USPS, 38 no children and never married. I wonder why that is??? I have seen him with women, charm is not his problem.

The problem is YOU or should I say WOMEN LIKE YOU, who think NOTHING IS WRONG, that WE are the problem and we shall conform or condemn our lives to using our right hands for pleasure.

Why do you keep saying I live in some sort of "Never-Never Land"??

I take complete ISSUE with the fact you think I am lying or making this up. This is my life I am talking about and women really don't like the fact I live at home, work at Pep Boys and drive an SRT-4. Just because that shiet don't bother you, it BOTHERS ALOT OF WOMEN IN LOS ANGELES. And the women it doesn't bother I don't want, I cannot force myself to like somebody.

European women DON'T CARE! where I live or work as long as we aren't living with my mother when she comes to live with me or we live like homeless people.

While on vacation I sent home 3 checks to put in the bank, $2000, 1200 and $1100. Umm people at Pep Boy's unless they are management don't make that kind of scratch but I HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY. Do you want my PNC Bank account number, its LEGIT.

The rims on my SRT-4 cost $400 each, without tires and balancing and I paid CASH. Imported straight from Japan and no other SRT-4 HAS THEM.

[​IMG]

STOP SAYING I AM LYING! I live in REALITY. No reason to lie..

5. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lucifer...were you smoking some of the happy grass last night? if this is shy and bashful lucifer then i am scared of you :shock:

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

dj...oh my goodness...do you really think that the rims on your car costing $400 a piece impress women? ...you have been living in trying to keep up with the jones orange county too long...maybe if you were 18,19 or 20 that would be a cool thing to do...but you are a grown man...

i am laughing my ass off that you would actually post a picture of your car rims...i agree europe is the place for you...if you can find a european woman willing to marry you and have your children...you better snap her up immediately...do not pass go...do not collect $100 dollars...get a ring on that girls finger and get her to the chapel...before something unpopular comes out of your mouth LOL

7. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I'm plenty logical. But don't worry, you'll catch up soon.

8. Asmarino

Asmarino New Member

May be you need to fight with the "self"

9. Asmarino

Asmarino New Member

may be you need the fight aginst "self".....dj4mon

I was born and raised in Africa, I understand what it means to be African, and not African American. Went to school and got my higher education in the US. Cleaned tables, worked grave yard shifts and finally I got where I wanted to be and live the so called "American Dream", all that at a fairly young age.
    The problem I've with your thread is the way you analyzed European women and their response to African Americans vs. Africans. I traveled Europe and like you, I was able to scale the reaction of Euro. WW. Contrary to what you said, "To Europeans, Africans are everywhere like the Turks but they PREFER American black men..." I saw more Swedish, Norwegians, Dutch and German women with Africans than African Americans (AA). Admittedly, there are more Africans than AA in Europe, and naturally AA are neither well traveled nor your typical tourist in Europe (for sure there are few).
    For me and my extended family in Europe and the US the challenge was not being with a decent WW. The challenge, unfortunately, was convincing parents/uncles/aunts and even some of our cousins (who were supposed to be young & understanding), that it’s ok to marry a WW (this could be a classic example that racism goes both ways). More than half of us ended up with WW, and the over all family came to understanding of the dynamics of our generation and they accepted us.
    Now dj4, the reason you’re not successful with American WW and even resorted to Euro WW is due to your focus one material things among other things, to quote from your lines, “While on vacation I sent home 3 checks to put in the bank, $2000, 1200 and $1100. Umm people at Pep Boy's unless they are management don't make that kind of scratch but I HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY. Do you want my PNC Bank account number, its LEGIT” and you went on to say, “The rims on my SRT-4 cost $400 each, without tires and balancing and I paid CASH. Imported straight from Japan and no other SRT-4 HAS THEM”. It clearly sounds like you believe money can buy you love; so far it didn’t and it never will. You can get one night stand; get any shape/class/color of prostitute but not the WW you’re dreaming.
    I mea come on, who cares about $400 rims. Women don’t look at the rims when they decide on a relationship. According to dj4monie, unless you deposit checks from Europe and have cool rims you’re out of the game. You clearly fall into the stereotype that says AA (not every AA) try to “certify their credibility through the spinning rims (among other things)”. Don’t blame me on this, it was Criss Rock who said that.
    We all know there is a stereotype and stigma that every AA has to deal with. For instance part of society perceives AA as criminals, or with a potential to commit one, unemployed, irresponsible for their own good, intellectually challenged, highest rate of divorce, highest number of kids to single parents, highest number of youngest teens with a child… the list is endless. Dj4, fight these stereotypes and establish yourself and/or your community that’s free of the stigmas that were slapped-on AA by others. That will give you a fair platform to interact with the women you desire.
    At one point you said “Now in America; let's go back to the UNC chick for a second. That is what would USUALLY happen. Once something unpopular would come out of my mouth, she would INSTANTLY become un-interested”. Are you saying you can say what ever “unpopular” thing comes to your mouth and the woman should accept you, regardless??? I once read famous black author Dr. Carter Woodson’s writings, and he said “Learning to accept insult, to compromise on principle, to mislead your fellow man, or to betray your people, is to lose your soul”. By default you’re doing the same thing to these women by demanding acceptance/interest of you & in you no matter what the things that come out of your mouth. Some soul searching would help bro.
    I can’t emphasize it more, me or my cousins and friends didn’t end up with the WW of our lives merely due to our academic success or financial success. We strongly believe in principle, purpose and goal oriented life. I’m not saying it was easy, but no one stopped us from achieving our goals.

Peace.

Asmarian

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

asmarian...thank-you for your gentle voice of reason...welcome to the forum...you are much more eloquent in your delivery...

:smt023

11. Asmarino

Asmarino New Member

Thanks

Tks a lot lipstick, I always enjoyed your posts too.

12. Bryant

Bryant New Member

lipstick....THANK YOU! :mrgreen:

13. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Look this getting out of control because people just wanna believe half of what they read.

Asmarino, I just repeat what some women have told me. If you don't like what I said, attack them not me.

Money is not everything, I have some big deal.

I am not trying to impress anybody, look at the "G" on the wheel, Volk makes those, they aren't CHEAP, which means I AINT BROKE, so that is PROOF.

She said I was living a fantasy, aka I am a LYING.

I shouldn't have to post rims, tires, boarding passes, girls I have met, some I have been with intimately or anything else. Where on this board have I lied???

I have been on this board longer combined than 2 or 3 in this thread and they aren't standing up going - "LIER, LIER pants on fire..."

Wedlock has been to Europe and echos what I have said largely even though he has said I maybe its an exaggeration a bit about American Women.

I never said all American women are bad, but I am not going to type "Some" "A Few" "A Couple" or anything else like that in every sentence, you are SMART enough to figure out that I'm not talking about the entire population of the United States of America.

Stop trying to simplify what I am saying to benefit your argument.

Yes Europe is better for me and the estimated 4 million Americans living abroad.

Some can't stand the life we lead, Some can't stand our politics, etc

Well add me to the list of those looking for a way to be happy and why some people don't want see another human being with somebody that will love him for being himself.

Asmarimo, overall I could care less about you being African and what you have said amounts to Ass Kissing to 3 women you don't know.

I am NOT FOCUSED ON MONEY. People think I lie, its one way of proving I am not lying.

Thats it, that's all. I didn't talk about how much I spent on my trip or how much I have burned up on said car.

That would be fixated on money. I am fixated on not spending my time with bloated women that think its OKAY to contact me on Black Planet.

You really think you know what I say when I am out with a woman you must be crazy, you haven't a fucking clue what I say or what I talk about.

I don't go out in Los Angeles anymore, its pointless.

I have never had success in Simi Valley where I work.

Therefore I mainly meet women online and that's my preferred way to meet women. So if what I am saying as Lipstick contends is bad, then I would never meet these women, they would never invite me to their home, etc, etc.

I have missed opportunities with several women, including the 34 year old German that just about cursed me out over the cellphone when I called her on accident and I had to explain HONESTLY where I had been those 2 weeks in Europe, when I decided to see her LAST and not FIRST.

Oh well, win some loose some...

I am not horrible, fucked up or mixed up, this is REAL TALK and just because you reach a certain age you shouldn't do some things is BULLSHIET.

I do shiet because I like it.

I post here because I like it.

I fight with Lipstick, Chi, Pretty and not so much SheDevil because I will always and forever have the last WORD.

About the SRT-4, and how I am...

I post pictures of my car because I LOVE MY CAR, I don't care if you don't like it and I don't care if your not impressed with it, you don't drive it I do, your car can't do 2nd gear burnouts for 100ft...

I would go to GA to visit Year One and not some other bullshiet, that's how I am wired.

Mutherfuckas think Im stupid for wanting to buy a new BMW and send it to Alpina for the hook up like I'll run into problems with Customs...

Now Lip will say I go into dates talking about cars all evening...

Actually thats why I go out on Thurs to the local spot where there 300 cars in the Kmart parking lot.

I don't need a woman to hear about my love of cars, she already knows about it, no need to talk about it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The subject is already off topic so fuck it....

14. designer

designer New Member

Agreed!
    It's also boring and repetitive at this point.

On topic:

I really feel anyone would go anywhere if they thought/knew that they would be seen more for who they are and not what they have or just how they look.

Please show me one person who would not........

To each their own.

15. raocha

raocha Active Member

Well, being a "novelty" is much better than having limited (or no) options to some.

16. Chigirl

Chigirl New Member

I agree with both Designer and Raocha's posts. Nothing wrong with doing what you are doing as long as you don't fool yourself into believing something is going on that is not.

Hell, I use the fact that I am from Germany as a "door opener" to many things. It helps me small talk with customers, strangers and what not. It also raises the interest of some guys in me I believe. Do I use it? Hell yeah. Do I think it makes me any better than any other woman? No. What makes me better than some is my personality not my nationality.

17. Asmarino

Asmarino New Member

I never said you shouldn't enjoy your possessions or use your material possession. The problem is you love to argue…and I was not really looking forward to this thread. My point was and still is no matter how much money you’ve or what kind of car you drive it’s not gonna get you the woman you and relationship you’re expecting. It’s like you been doing this thing for so long and you wonder why the out come isn’t different. Hellooooooooo, that tells you your approach is not working. Money doesn’t buy everything. Like I said you can get laid, get a hit and run but not love and relationship. You still disagree…????
    Besides what I wrote I wrote it not to please anybody…I’m not here to please or entertain anybody. It’s what it’s.
    I once read somewhere,"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched... but are felt in the heart." Need I say more??

18. Asmarino

Asmarino New Member

By the way I was talking to dj4mon

19. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Get off it man, I am not talking about MONEY and Neons don't make women drop their pants....

If I wanted to make sure women noticed me, I would have traded it in on some big ass SUV since that's what many women prefer or some fancy European car.

I am not talking about MONEY and I never said X amount will make a difference.

Again another assumption of that I do on dates, I don't discuss money on dates, in bed or any place else I am with a woman.

Working at a Maggot Pee-On job does not make you popular with the ladies, but I am allowed to travel in Europe for 35 days and my job is not in jeopardy.

Try that at your job... and still pay your bills on time.

It gives me ACCESS, nothing more and nothing less and I am still watch-less, I could have bought several time pieces on my preperation for my trip, but I didn't do it; I am not trying to impress anybody with material items either.

You got it WRONG man, face it, go back and read the whole thread...

20. Ronja

Ronja New Member

Scandinavia, including Finland and Iceland, is NOT Eastern Europe. What is normally understood by "Eastern Europe", is the countries that until the end of the cold war was a part of the communistic "eastern-block".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Europe

Eastern Europe is generally poorer, and less thecnologically advanced than Western Europe. Also, some Eastern European countries now have a serious alchohol problem. For instance, Russian male have an expected life expectancy of only 59, and 2% of Russians live in extreme poverty (under 1US$ a day).

Because of a lot of things (a little bit of prejudices, a little bit of racism, and a lot of not wanting to be compared with such tragic statistics) you have a high risk of insulting someone if you come here and start calling us Eastern Europeans. Most of us would just think that you're another "ignorant American". But some (especially the Finnish, who had to deal with having a long Russian boarder, and hence felt really threatend during the whole cold war) might get quite upset by it.

Also, as many here have said, if you're somewhere on vacation, people are friendlier with you than if you actually lived there. People everywhere in the world generally are nice, and want others to have a good vacation. They'll hang out with you, show you stuff etc. You shouldn't take it for more than it is.
    May I ask you how many European girls you've got "lucky" with? And how many of them do you still have contact with?? I bet that for a lot of curious girls, meeting an AA is considered a once in a lifetime oportunity to see if what-they-say-about-black-men is true, without risking the HIV they believe all Africans have. (Also, a tourist is always much better than someone local for a ONS, since you don't have to see the person again. Ever!)

When it comes to women staying at home, and we not being as liberated as American women, I can tell you that less than 5% of mothers in Norway, Sweden and Denmark, are full time stay at home mothers. That's less than 1 out of 20! I can honnestly say that I don't know anyone who is, or want to be, a houswife. If you come here trying to find that, you'll be disapointed.

I think I can say this not only on behalf of all Scandinaves, but for all Europeans: you show very little insight in our culture and history. It's obvious that you've never lived here. I'm glad you had a good vacation though.