Do most Russian women have an attraction to Black men?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by dark side, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Re: Laws of Attraction

Strange, but makes perfect sense..lol. That's how i feel as well. I just get this feeling when i'm looking at someone who looks nothing like me. The contrast is just much more exciting. And i think you're right...if i was a white guy or a latin guy or whatever, i'd probably like much darker/caramel looking skin complexions for the same reasons.

2. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Not to get off topic here, but I somewhat have a problem this statement.

I don't know how I can't keep this from being very long, but I'll give a shot.

Certain people have problems dating in America. The culture of dating here isn't very friendly or honest and overtly competitive for the wrong reasons.

Men are at a disadvantage here, period. I don't care how "sucessful" you think you are. All you have to look at is "Superhead"...

American women have a sense of entitlement that bothers me a great deal. As somebody once said, some look between their legs and see a "million dollars". Meaning you better be "worth" something if you ever want to get into those jeans.

When your young this isn't as much of a problem as when your older. My success in California is very mild by my standards. Relocating to another area wouldn't improve things enough for me to consider it seriously as the prevailing problems with American women are all over America.

One of the problems here is the precived "dollar value" American women put on "pussy" and its mostly because postitution is illegal. In other more "progressive" countries, women can't not use this as a tool against men.

Like I said in another post, you have options.

Just what exactly are your "options" here in America?

On the surface the only women seemingly interested in me here are of the "BBW" type. I dated a BBW, its not for me. Think however you want, but you have to be sexually attracted to whom ever your with. If you can't SEE however I guess that's not a problem (tongue placed firmly in cheek)

The women im in contact with now exceed anybody I have dated here. That is not up for disscusion, if you need to me to lay down the facts as I seem them, feel free to PM me.

They are from Germany and Norway. Some Russians do like brothas, if you want me to put you in contact with a Russian woman now living in Germany until recently (now in the Czh Republic for work) just ask. She is on par with anybody I have seen on these boards and while she doesn't have the complete concept of "American English" down yet, we talk quite a bit.

I'll end this by saying -

You can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on American born and bred women and come up empty, in a divorce or worst.

In my research, the cause of most marriage problems with Western European women and American Black Men have been, the American men can't keep their dicks out of another pussy... In otherwords, we are doing them "dirty" and alot of them avoid American servicemen like the plague.

Meaning there plenty of women over there look for "you". I can't SAY that about American women. There aren't that "many" looking for me and we have more people, go figure.

If you want to waste your time here, your more than welcome, Im threw...

3. shaft2k4

shaft2k4 Active Member

Some good points here.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

They are good points.

5. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

Dj4monie you always hit it right on the head bro,I think most women overseas black or white are more open to dating the regular guy again black or white. I will say this I do get more play from the ladies overseas and I don't know why I love my American ladies but some and I say some of them are all about games or who has the deeper pockets.

6. guns_and_butter

guns_and_butter New Member

Data concerning relations between Russian females and black males, by a Russian journalist in response to this very question (worth the read):

7. guns_and_butter

guns_and_butter New Member

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Good piece Guns.

9. Malik True

Malik True New Member

I have been causally reading through most of what's written on this website and thought I'd add my .02 + $1.25 gas surcharge here. If you have the opportunity to date a Russian Woman do so, you'll regret it if you don't.

Keep in mind my opinion on this is biased because my wife is Russian and I am a black man but they are to me, Russian women; are in the top 3 of the most desirable ethnicities. American women please take note, follow the lead of European Women when it comes to looking like a woman, dressing like a woman and acting like a woman.

Based on my numerous trips to Moscow a large number of women in the 20-30 age-group would never leave their flat in a sweat suit, looking like shit unless it's a designer and even then it curves their body right down to the white stripe on the side of the their leg to the Nike swoosh...

To me the way they enunciate words is a massive turn-on, then you can add to the stew the large number of tall beauties with long legs, beautifully large tear drop breasts and ample asses and you have a sexy woman who will not take any shit from their man.

What can an American Black man expect going to Russia? Well let me describe myself, I am almost six feet and my complexion favors Will Smith. I dress with somewhat of a flar with a decent enough fashion sense but somewhat conservative. I stuck out like a sore tumb. The reason why is because I clearly was American. Most Russians will never see an American Black person in person, they will only see them in the movies or on TV so I was and am being constantly stared upon and gawked at when I am there.

I was told by a Babushka once (older lady or grandmother) I was exotic looking and unique. She followed with you would have tons of women if you lived here and marveled and my skin tone while she rubbed it. She told my wife to keep an eye on me. My wife is stunning, used to model before the pressures of having to sleep with someone to get a gig became too much and she quit. We don't have any sexual hang-ups and to be very honest my wife's appetite for sex may equal or exceed mine...

I heard a Russian woman state the following in a conversation“I don't understand American women and their games with with-holding sex. Why take pleasure away from yourself?” In layman’s terms that means I am mad at you but once we finish roughing up each other in the bedroom I'll go back to being mad at you!

Anyway for anyone's who's interested http://www.elenasmodels.com/ may be a good resource about Russian Women as well as how you'd fair in their eyes. You can search for women who do not mind you being black. However you do not need to go this route, now more than ever women who are not black are interested in us, some way more than others. Good luck to all in finding the one that's for them!

10. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Malik, i searched the elenasmodels site, and i have to admit that i was very impressed with it. Actually, it's one of the most legit looking dating/marriage sites i've ever seen (and i've seen many). And the woman who runs it, Elena Petrova, i read her e-book a while back on how to avoid internet scams, so i know who she is (she talks about how her dating site has a no tolerance policy for scammers and how the majority of the women on there are pre-screened to make sure that they are real and that they are who they say they are). The site even advices you NEVER to send any money to any of the women, so that's also a sign that this is a legit service. All in all, if i'm still single sometime in the future, this could be something that i would definitely look into. Did you meet your wife from this site??

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i think it's important to stay objective...a russian bride does not necessarily guarantee success...i worked with a russian girl a few years ago...storybook romance...stock broker husband...lots of money...flashy cars...great houses & vacations...natasha could have easily been confused with a calvin klein model...her husband could afford to buy calvin klein couture but was no model...nice guy...he wanted a family...she wanted a red porshe...several years of marriage go by...no children...they go on a sailboat vacation...she meets a younger attractive single man that just happens to work for a high profile studio in ny...next thing you know...she divorces stock broker and runs off with yet another very rich man...natashas orginal goal was to get to the usa...marry and then gain citizenship...after all that she took off with someone else leaving her ex husband a very bitter man...

this is only one girl and one man...and may be an isolated case...it's just always a good idea to keep perspective and know what the goal is going into a relationship with someone interested in moving to the states...

i am all for fairlytale romance...as long as the the bm prince doesn't get burned in the end...just watching out for you bryant!

12. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

I agree with you, Lipstick. I do know cases of very successful American- Russian marriages, some families I know personally, others are stories that I heard, but you are right, Russian women should not be idealized. They are as human as other women. Heck, I know a girl named Natasha who is a gorgeous natural blonde from Siberia, and she is now seriously considering a "business marriage" so she can legally stay in the US. She is somebody who would be completely honest with the man, but not all women have that kind of integrity... We (her friends) are talking her out of it though, because a "business marriage" is extremely risky and can turn out into a huge headache and problems. We hope she meets someone and gets married for love and for good...

13. Bryant

Bryant New Member

hmm..i see what you mean lipstick. i like European women a lot, but i have to admit that sometimes i do think about the green card thing. i guess it's all about knowing the true character of the person that you're going out with before marrying them. some are good at hiding their true intentions (like my stepfather did to my mom) but then again, she did marry him too soon. i guess the best thing to do would be to date a person for some years before getting married, and allow time to reveal their true motives. but yeah, i definitely don't wanna get burned by something like that lipstick. :(

14. Malik True

Malik True New Member

Bryant

I did not use Elena’s Models but that was my course of action. I met my wife on-line shortly after 9/11 in 2001, let me take a couple steps back first. I had the most successful womanizing campaign ever as a single male in my lifetime then. By the end of summer I was completely drained, tired of spending tons of money, tired of going into work somewhat inebriated and realized that as my friend had told me “I am a relationship guy”. At the time I worked with the Russian guy who used to ask me from time to time if I have found a wife yet. When my response yet again was no late summer 2001 he stated I should marry a Russian Woman, he told me if I found one you’ll marry her. Back to shortly after 9/11 by accident on-line I stumbled on a web-site about marrying a Russian Women and became completely fascinated.

After doing daily research I comprised a strategy on how I was going to go about meeting someone. My intent was to just to see what would happen. Ultimately it worked out for me but there was luck involved, a decent amount at that. Keep in mind a Russian woman in Russia does not need you or your money; they are happy and live their lives. As many have mentioned and it is very, very true the women outnumber the men by 4 maybe even 5 to 1. Even though many Russian women cannot find a suitable mate, many never think or dream of leaving to find someone, somewhere else and even think it’s too ambitious to even think about marrying abroad. My wife’s two best friends back in Russia fit this category and both of them are in relationships that are a complete mess and will surely end on a sour note. The general point is they will make do with what they have and make the most of it. So if you were to ever correspond with one who asks you for money move on. As Moskvichka has pointed out, please remain objective, don’t be naïve, keep your eyes WIDE OPEN. As my wife and I continued our correspondence many times some of the things she stated did not sit well with me. However many things did; she never, ever asked me for money and her correspondence was either from someone with a vivid imagination or a real person. The details about her life and how she lived really kept me around. A scammer wants to move things along quickly to get your money and move on to the next.

Keep in mind though you will need to spend money on this endeavor, this is not cheap! Eventually you will have to go visit the person you have been exchanging letters, e-mails or speaking with, it will be extremely difficult for you to get her to come here. The costs involved, the work, possible hard ache to be encountered may be enough of a deterrent to stop you dead in your tracks from doing this.

15. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

I am kind of laughing at myself b/c my first reaction to all these forget-American-go-Russian women posts are making me a little indignant - but really, if a guy feels like he's exhausted all his options in this entire freakin country, then who I am to say anything? :roll: :wink:

Anyway, it seems like there are some views that are hard for me to reconcile. There is talk of American women only being into money - and then there is talk of how great Russian women are b/c they won't step out of their flat unless they are dressed to the 9's and most likely in designer wear. Seems like you can't have it both ways.

16. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

Don't even take this stuff seriously, even Russian women laugh at other Russian women for going way overboard when it comes to fashion. A woman in Russia is considered well dressed if her clothes are elegant and classy, and just a bit sexy. Everything else, such as a tight red miniskirt and a lowcut black top with high black heels and ridiculously light dyed blond hair (and a lot of gold jewelry with all that) :lol:... is just funny.

:lol: A friend and I went to Brighton Beach the other day (the Russian hood in NYC) and we were cracking on all these shapeless women of undefined age who were dressed and BLACK AND PINK tops revealing their shoulders! Or a bright green skirt and matching green heels. We just watched women walk down Brighton Beach Ave and laughed all the way. My mom used to feel awkward in Russian gatherings because all women wore DESIGNER BLACK. She was like, I don't like black... do I have to emulate? :lol: :lol:

17. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Malik, i'm glad you mentioned this. My Russian lady friend that i'm talking to right now said the exact same thing to me. When i first started talking to her, one of the first things she said was that she doesn't need "anything" from me. Not money, not anything.

I totally agree with that statement.:smt045

Yeah, i see what you mean. I've corresponded with scammers on numerous occasions, but after talking with this girl, i knew she was different. Not only the fact that she said she would "never" ask me for anything, but also the fact that when i would want to move things along quickly, she was the one to slow me down. I even went to her for advice one time to ask her about a possible scam, and of course she told me not to be so stupid to fall for it. Right now we consider ourselves to be very good friends who also like each other a lot lol. I can talk to her about anything. She's great. I'm really glad i met her (she actually found me from this site by the way via the myspace link in my signature). So i would honestly say that it is very possible to meet somebody from this very site. :p

I see what you mean. :wink:

18. Bryant

Bryant New Member

smartnpretty, i'll be honest with you here. i've never had the easiest time with American women for whatever reason. i don't prefer Russian women over American women per se, but honestly, whatever works for me is what i'll have to pursue. i've always felt like if i traveled abroad for a few weeks that i would receive more attention from women there than i could ever dream of receiving from women in the US. of course, i don't know if this theory is true or not, but i'd definitely like to put it to the test. :)

19. Chigirl

Chigirl New Member

I am not knocking anyone's preference here but something I am wondering about, aren't you guys worried about dating/ marrying someone who will at first most likely depend on you to establish herself in the US (well unless you guys consider moving of course)? Just a thought. From my personal experience I know how challenging it can be to adjust to a new life in a new country, I can absolutely not imagine doing this while depending on my boyfriend, fiancee, husbands good will...

20. Malik True

Malik True New Member

Well said chigirl, well said! As I mentioned before doing this is not cheap, not only must one consider their financial health before following this path one must consider the mental aspect of this.

My wife had a very difficult time when she arrived here, I lived in the woods is basically what she said. Her adjusting to a different life here created a difficult environment for us coupled with the fact she was pregnant with our son, which meant she had mood swings from one extreme to another.

You cannot assume that everything will easily fall into place, many folks no matter where they come from miss home, miss their way of life. They may have lived simpler but simpler is all they knew. Simpler may be that even though their flat was old and broken down they could go downstairs out their building and go to the store for a snack. Simple!