Do most Russian women have an attraction to Black men?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by dark side, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I read a letter to the NYT Travel section on the 17th of this month on Moscow. A African-American man who had visited the city was beaten by skinheads. If I find that letter on the site I will let you know.

2. gigolo

gigolo New Member

Beware if you are a black man attempting to visit Mother Russia in hot pursuit of tender white ass... The guys may be drinking but the past has shown that the guys don't particularly care for brothers in their country... Could have a bad outcome unless your savvy...

3. Malik True

Malik True New Member

As with any place, the U.S. included don't be stoopid when you go out at night and use common sense, don't go to some places by yourself at night. If you are there visiting more likely than not the woman you are visiting knows the deal so she's not going take you places you shouldn't be. As far as the day time is concerned you'll be fine except the Militia (police) is going to bother you but they bother their own. If they can make a few extra bucks off an American who's paperwork maybe be shaky they will. Speaking as someone who's been there several times, aside from the gawking and staring everyone I spoke to was very, very kind and pleasant. I had no issues at all there.

4. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

Thank but no thanks Russia is a nightmare for anyone you is not white. I am sorry I have heard too many bad things about what they do over there.

5. fexo

fexo Member

Agreed.. they need to straighten out that shitbefore you look to go over there..

Here's the response to this gentleman's letter by a Russian official. As usual, full of sh#t!

Alexey Timofeev of the Russian Embassy responds: We are sorry that this happened with this gentlemen. The problem of skinheads in the streets of Moscow and some other Russian cities can’t be denied, but at the same time it is not quite right to overrate it. Law enforcement authorities do their best to eliminate it and to protect citizens and tourists as well. The best proof of their work is a constant increase of the number of foreign tourists visiting Russia. Unsafe places for even local citizens are in any big city (New York, for example), but it doesn’t mean that the whole town or even the country is unsafe.

6. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Never been to Russia, and am not thinking of making plans to go anytime soon, with all of this horsecrap i am hearing.

7. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

You guys are funny, I just came back from spending several days in The Ukraine and it AIN'T that different from Russia.

Stay home, I don't care.

Have I exhausted all my options in the US? Well when the fat women stop contacting, saying I'm cute and I should accept them having an ass 2 feet wide, then maybe I'll think otherwise, but until then YES they have been exhausted!

I have not spoken too, been winked at, smiled at, had sex or chat with any woman over 120lbs and its been a revelation!

I can pull a FSU girl hotter than any chick you can find that would actually DATE you in the States.

And they make better wives than most Big US city women. As my Ukrainian lady friend told me -

"I want to be the woman in a relationship" "I cook, clean, take care of the house, my children and I love DOING THAT"

Ummm, how many American women say that????

But I say HURRY up and get your FSU girl because those attitudes are changing almost on a DAILY BASIS.

Where else can I date women in their EARLY 20's and I'm 36, going on 37, not in the US! and BARELY in Western Europe. The attitudes and cultures are different but they can adjust to Western Culture, it ain't that hard.

I know a few Ukrainian women, Romanian women, a Polish girl, Hungarian and even a Russian girl, they ain't tripping on me...

Now if you wanna be close minded, that's all right with me...

8. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Another case of an American believing everything they read....

There many cities in Europe that make New York look like a freaking War Zone, get a life and Detroit is a FREAKIN DUMP.

Your telling me you feel "safer" because your around black folk in the hood?

LOL

I can walk around Kiev at 4am alone and nobody bothers me....

I'm positive Moscow isn't any different.

9. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

Now I am not saying that everything is safe here in the U.S. but I would take my chances in the hood before I set myself up to get jumped by some damn skinhead because I want some Russian ass, I'll take my chances in Germany or the Netherlands first.

10. Chigirl

Chigirl New Member

You know when I read all this jade jade jada about European and eastern European women I wonder... I can't really believe that you truly "exhausted" your options in the US could it be that you are an exotic and interesting character to those Europeans and vice versa.
    Simply put, you have an easier time impressing women over there than you might have over here?

Again I am not knocking anyone's preference for European women but this thought just crossed my mind.

11. raocha

raocha Active Member

Plenty of American guys feel that way these days. I know white guys who have gone to Eastern Europe, Latin America, and East Asia to meet women because they don't feel that they can attract a quality companions in the States for one reason or another, and I imagine that it can be much harder for many black men who are interested in IR dating especially in certain parts of the country. I had no luck whatsoever with women when I was living on Long Island a few years back, so I pretty much gave up on dating until I moved.

12. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i don't doubt for a moment that you can go over to russia and find a woman that is interested in just being the woman...cooking cleaning and taking care of the kids all while living in america...they didn't grow up here and have no idea what kind of expectations have been set for american women...the type of woman that you described is long gone for the most part in the us...we contribute to the financial freedom of our family...i know alot of women that can't afford not to work...they still cook, clean and take care of the kids...we are multi-taskers by nature...the more there is to do the more we get done...be careful what you wish for when you decide to mail order your bride from russia or any other place for that matter...she may be fine...but unless you keep her locked up at home it won't take long for her to see that western culture is wide open for a woman to explore...i have seen it happen many times...

51% of american women are not married and do not co-habitate with a man...could it be that we have just become independent of men? or have our expectations just changed over the years...is it possible that a man that is interested in just having someone cook, clean & take care of the kids doesn't appeal to us in the way that it appealed to our parents & grandparents...

i am all for having a preference...there are many beautiful european women...it is only a matter of time before western culture appeals to them...

just something to consider...

13. ItalianLady

ItalianLady New Member

I don't know about Russian women, but Italian women like myself are strongly attracted to Black men. We love their sexy looks, sexual prowess, everything! Since we are very passionate and sexually aggressive, Black men have all the qualities we desire in a man. I am in the best shape of my life now b/c I have been dating black men. They are the only men to outlast me in bed!! Black men are always welcomed in Italy!!! :D

14. Malik True

Malik True New Member

Lipstick

How you are raised is how you're raised! My mother instilled in me to be a gentleman, open the doors for women, say no sir, no ma'am. No thank you, yes thank you, and please. The same can be said for European women, most are raised differently. The household comes first a career second. Independence has ruined a number of AW and their ideals on what position to play in their marriage or relationship.

Further you cannot be the best mother you can be if you work and have children. Think about that! Does that mean a woman should be submissive, quiet and a pushover, of course not just play your proper position in a marriage.

I have a lot of co workers who tell me their wife does not know how to cook....HUH!!!

15. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

independence has ruined a number of american women...yikes...malik you are going to have to dig your head out of the sand one of these days...are you sure american women are ruined or is it possible that america men just didn't progress at the same speed...you don't know me so you can't really say if i am a better mom working or not working...i believe that i am a better mom because i do work...but trust me i manage to get my son to soccer practice 3 times a week, games on saturday and sometimes sunday...we attend school functions and i also find the time to chair a committee at his school...he has lots of friends is well adjusted and people comment to me all the time about what a great kid he is...

know this malik...i can bring home the bacon...fry it up in a pan...and never ever let you forget that you are a man...and be a good mom all at the same time...can you say multi-tasking :twisted:

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Italian Lady I did now know that the ladies from Italia love black men as well. I thought it mostly the Italian males who love Black women. Are you from the States or Italy?

17. Malik True

Malik True New Member

Lipstick

I never stated you were not a good mother. What I stated was a woman cannot be the best mother she could be to her children if she worked. If a woman is multi-tasking how could she be the best mother she could, she's obviously doing something that's taking away from her child.

Example: If a woman is at work and the child is being babysat or at the day care, can the baby sitter or day care do a better job than the mother? Of course not. Any woman that works and takes care of her children is doing what she needs to do, that does not mean she being the best mother can be. My example is of a woman who has some intelligence.

Career first household second?

My apologies if you believe I am singling you out...

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i always love it when men try to talk about something they know nothing about...no offense taken...i guess fathers should stay home from work as well...because if they go to work they are not at home fathering their children...

so all of the intelligent woman are saying at home...interesting...what a shame to waste all of those smarts cutting coupons and shining her husband's shoes...

we will have to agree to disagree...i'm afraid that i am one of those american women that has just gotten too independent for her own good...i unlike you am very confident that there are many lovely black american men for the independent women to choose from...the kind that want to build something together...they know how to help out at home...they can do their own laundry and would be more than happy to get dinner started if i am running late...it's a partnership if you will that i look forward to...the american way...

19. WhiteSheDevil

WhiteSheDevil New Member

lipstick,

I am sure there are PLENTY of AM who appreciate the qualities of a working mother. And prefer it too....

So what, I am not independent because I do not work?? What is independence exactly? I think in a marriage it is in the best interest of all to be dependent on eachother....you know marriage..a team..a union.....

20. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

actually that was my point...there are plenty of AM who appreciate the qualities of a working mother...

as far as your independence only you can answer that...it was not that long ago that your husband was very ill...at some point you had to have asked yourself can i do this on my own if god forbid something happens to him...yes a union is a team and a partnership between two people...if not working can be afforded to you then that's great...question? do you think you are a better mother because you stay home? malik feels that a stay at home mom is a better mother...what's your take on it...