Do most Russian women have an attraction to Black men?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by dark side, Sep 15, 2005.

1. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i should also add that even if i had a wealthy husband and little kids i would still want to work...i just can't imagine not making my own money...not making money/having my own money would make me too vulnerable...

2. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

My Brother PLEASE stop living in fear. Your safety is a concern anywhere on this planet.

As a tourist you are a target to some degree anywhere you go and sometimes drunk people don't know how to act and that includes niggas in the hood.

As I said, I didn't fear for my safety at ANY time in Kiev and my flat was in an older section of the City. I took the Metro at 11pm to go out in the City Centre and like I said NO DRAMA.

Be smart, don't be stupid and nobody will bother you.

3. WhiteSheDevil

WhiteSheDevil New Member

That is/was my biggest fear. And being a child of divorce I know how quickly things can go to shyte. To have to start over, after having been out of the work force for years *shudder* you would be SO completely screwed! So I keep my toe in the water by working from home doing what I used to do in corporate, just a couple hours a day.

I had to work through some serious issues of security/trust, giving up bringing in income or having "my own money"

My husband and I are a team and I have learned that things are "ours". I pay the bills, I dole out the money, I am consulted when he wants to make a major purchase, and I do the same.

I don't think making money makes you independent. It is a fierce will in your soul to survive if needed, to bend when needed, and to just plain get shyte done!

Do I think I am a better mother......well NO, damn, that's just.....uninformed. I would never dream to determine what makes a "good" mother by the fact that I stay at home alone...I certainly know that just by staying at home doesn't do it!!!! There are plenty of crappy women who stay at home but some lovely ones too though!! I just NEVER wanted my children in daycare. I wanted to be the one shaping their young minds.

BTW I HATE to cook, but I do it anyway!

4. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Yes I have -

When an American woman ask where I live I say at home with my parents a RED FLAG goes up and it tells them I am more than likely a grown man dependent on my parents to provide shelter for me - BULLFUCKIN SHIET

As much money I give my parents on a regular basis, I might as well pay rent and the rest of the reason is really NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I am not going to gain "Brownie Points" and purchase my respect from an American women, which is what I would be doing by signing a contact with a landlord or management company that runs a apartment complex.

European women -

Save for 1 or 2 that has reservations about my living conditions, basically DONT CARE! They know I have a plan and goal and even if they came to be with me in the States I can go get an an apartment "snap" like that.

Most European women have heard American men complain about the State of Relationships in America and when several thousand men have the same COMPLAINT, then it MUST BE FUCKING TRUE!

So yes my choices have been exhausted....

I am not making a whirlwind tour of America to find somebody that's insane and makes very little sense.

Especially when its mostly women on the wrong end of 30, with 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 kids!

How you going to sit in your chair at home in front of your slow-arse PC and tell me I couldn't have exhausted my options in America???

Girl you don't live in my shoes...

My social life EXPLODED in Europe. Its non-existent in America.

So I can officially say American women have BAD taste if they'll pick some other goofy nigga over me.

American women can kiss my natural black ass...

5. WhiteSheDevil

WhiteSheDevil New Member

Yeah I had to seriously consider that, doing it on my own.....it would have sucked, not because I am not independent, but because he is like the air I breathe. He would have left me well off, his policy is for a mill, so I would have had a cushion and not felt desperate for money but in a true union I think it is more like loosing part of yourself and I would have lost that.

6. Chigirl

Chigirl New Member

Wow what an ignorant post... just pisses me off :evil:
    You know I have no problem that you have a preference for a certain type of woman, you are very much entitled to that and should have what you desire. But to talk all this nonsense about indepence ruined women, wifey doesn't know how to cook??? What nonsense

7. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

After an evening at a local bar where the German women adore black men and go nutz over African-Americans.

After speaking with another attractive German woman not even 25 yet, I've fairly certain I can ask her to go somewhere with me tomorrow for the afternoon.

Ha, try that in America....

We spoke a to real DIME in Norway with crystal blue eyes and sandy blond hair for some information and she was nice as fucking pie.

Try that in America....

I have cut-off all SINGLE mothers. SORRY but I don't have the time or inclination to work around the schedule of a (insert age here) year old. Especially when it AIN'T MINE.

I watched as 2 young Norwegian woman make a lap around my homie Cameron and he asked the cute brunette girl for her number and she gave it too him SMILING THE WHOLE TIME.

See the problem with American women is they all think they are something special and the best women on planet earth. In otherwords fellas, they think your a morron for even considering replacing them with a woman from another country when clearly those women are inferior.

If your not strong enough to handle American women, your a LOOSER...

Any woman in America that could consider me boyfriend material is INFERIOR to women I have met in my month + being in Europe. I really have no reason to return to the States.

I was with a hottie named Kristina from Kiev a law student.

We went to 3 seperate clubs and I hardly had to pull out my wallet, she paid for the taxies and any other drinks we had. She didn't care, she liked a brother and we spent the next day together as well.

22, no kids, 102lbs, 5'8, blond hair, green eyes....

I also spent a day with Alison the British student spending time in Germany for her advanced language degree -

[​IMG]

Tell me again my prospects in America are just as good or better than anyplace in Europe. Go ahead so I can laugh in your face...

8. Chigirl

Chigirl New Member

DJ chill, I did not say your prospects in the US are equal, better or worse than Europe. All I said/ asked it whether you think part of that is the mutual attraction to the "exotic and different" culture. No need to get all defensive and blow up like that ....
    PLUS, my PC is not slow LMAO

9. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Independence has ruined American women, that aint nonsense.

American women put Career First and... Career First, then HOPE they find sombody on the backside when their career is established. For the few smart American women, they snapped up most of the nice guys that spent the first part of their 20's finishing a distant last to many American woman because he just wasn't exciting enough, didn't have enough money, didn't drive a big enough car or suv.

I don't have a problem with what American women have gained in the 30+ years of the NOW movement, however to say that it hasn't effected traditional relationships and roles in America is criminal!

Also if you believe for a minute that some how you'll turn our European women against US, your sadly mistaken, they think American women are KOOKY, have a screw loose and don't know how to take advantage of a good thing when they see it.

The problem in America is that the best women are between 18-25 and if your over 30 (like me), you have NO CHANCE at them.

Women have a short shelf-life, European women understand that, American women don't. They think they get better with age and experience and they are only HALF right. American men want women 5-10 years YOUNGER than them, not OLDER than them. Say what you want about women being freaky after 30, lol, I know women who are freaky at 22 because their not saddled with that Puritan/Religious mindset that clouds Americans views on sex.

Hit the Eject Button on American women already, especially if your over 30

10. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

<----Intel Dual Core HP laptop 17" Screen powered by ATI Graphics

At Home -

24" Gateway Monitor, Dell 4550 converted to Windows Media Center Vista and 750GB of storage.

New MB with AMD Dual Core and ATI Graphics

Yes your PC is slower than mine.

I am not getting defensive, I am spreading the truth to the few that still refuse to accept better options exist.

I need to get some sleep its 5am here....

Girls like me here because I am AMERICAN, Black and a NICE GUY.

In American some women like you because your black, umm that's it.

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lipstick pushing the eject button :!:

12. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Now that would be remotely interesting if you were even interested in me. You weren't, aren't and won't ever be, as was once said in the Matrix Reloaded:

Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the Anomaly revealed as both beginning... and end.

13. Chigirl

Chigirl New Member

To bad I don't have a penis because then we could measure those and compare as well :lol:

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

you are supposed to be going to bed...dj4monie...i don't fit any of your criteria...too old...kid...not thin enough...not european enough...kooky...short shelf life...a few screws loose...the list goes on and on...i'm surprised that i can even get a date...WOW...lucky for me there are just a few black american men that still like american women...btw, my last steady was younger than you...
    sleep tight & don't let those european bugs bite...

15. WhiteSheDevil

WhiteSheDevil New Member

dj, why do you bother here? WTF do you expect women to do? You have to have a career! How are you gonna pay your own way when you work at Fukking McDs'? You're thinking is flawed on so many levels. You sound like a whiny kid.

16. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

shedevil...i should tell you that i didn't have a choice when it came to working...i have read many of your posts and i don't for a second think that you couldn't step in at any time and be the breadwinner if need be...in many ways i envy the time you get to spend with those two beautiful kids...mine is now 12 and growing up so fast...one thing i was quite grateful for was a girlfriend that stayed at home taking care of her kids also agreed to take mine when i headed back to work...this issue is debated over/over in the US...i think you said it best when you mentioned that it all depends on the individual if they turn out to be a good parents or not...i am not planning on having anymore kids but look forward to helping out with my grandchildren if the situation presents itself...

17. JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR New Member

Dj4monie...

What has ruined MOST American women isn't independence...European women are just as independent...
    Having lived in Europe for a loooooong time, been with many European women and now living in the US, the BIG difference that I see is...MONEY!!!

To me it is as simple as that...

It is true that in Europe you will see waaaay more women (and many of them, gorgeous) offer you drinks, pay for the dinner, go out with some broke ass student who drives a 1976 Volvo, etc...

The base of the American society is "IN GOD-read Dollar-WE TRUST"...so, men believe they have to make tons of money to attract women (which is a very flawed way to think, but they have been raised that way for ages),

and women believe a valuable man is one that will give her financial security (another flawed way to think).

In Europe most ppl look at ppl first, SECOND, and THIRD...the money thing comes afterwards!

Of course money is good and necessary...but it is true that in this country iit usually defines most ppl...it is a rarity to see a girl pay on a date for instance...I guess the tradition in the US has told men that A REAL MAN pays!!! and a REAL WOMAN gets taken care of (whether she makes money herself or not)...

I think the culture in this country as alienated both men and women from the simplicity of love, romance, of sex...don't blame the ppl, blame the system man!

Remember folks, I'm talking about the observed trend, the majority of ppl in both continents here...so plz do not take anything I said personally!

It's just my opinion!!

18. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

This discussion of working wives vs stay at home wives brings to my mind a comment I read on Amazon.com. A lady was commenting on the book "Total Woman," which is a Christian-oriented, very conservative book 50-ies style, which advises women, among other things, that once married, they should always stay home. This is what the reviewer wrote:

"I read this book when I was a teenager. At the time I liked it. Even though I never believed that women should be doormats or act helpless, I figured that it would be fun for a woman to do sweet things for the man she loved.

But as an adult I realize how much this book plays to the affluent middle class and not the rest of us. The working-class man can read this book and find out that while his wife is out working at her job to help make ends meet (or making everything they need from scratch so they can live on one income), his boss's wife is at home moisturizing her elbows and putting on slave-girl costumes. While his trips to the water cooler and bathroom breaks are being monitored by his supervisor, his boss is in his office having phone sex (I know MY husband isn't allowed to take personal calls at work unless it's an emergency!). At the end of the day, he'll come home to a woman who is just as tired as he is, while his boss is being entertained by his own personal Playboy bunny. "

COSIGN.

My mother has a co-worker at the bank, a very pretty Ukrainian woman my age, in her late twenties, who is happily married to an Asian American. She is a very smart young woman, speaks four languages fluently. They went out yesterday after work and the pretty Ukrainian literally cried on my mother's shoulder about how hard life is. She has two little kids, the boss insists that she gets everything done on time and doesn't stay late, her mother is nuts and always yells, and she can't take it anymore. Sounds like all the rest of us everyday people, no?

19. awia

awia New Member

Quote: "I have a lot of co workers who tell me their wife does not know how to cook....HUH!!!"

LOL !! IN this day and age I still meet men who can't cook to save themselves, and I'm thinking WTF? :lol: :roll: :!:

Basically, it's a shame if ANYONE can't cook, as they are missing out on one of life's sensual pleasures. Food is unity, love, passion, caring, healing, sensual, family... or it can be a frozen box zapped in a microwave ... sigh... eating a home cooked meal made with love is one of life's pleasures that noone should miss out on... including women!!

If you want to dazzle a woman with style, thoughtfulness, sensuality, and sheer pizazz, then LEARN TO COOK even ONE delicious meal from SCRATCH with fresh ingredients. Forget chocolates and roses... a man who can and DOES cook has the edge IMHO :heart: :smt055 :smt052 over the competition. It also says flexibility - and a whole LOT more. 8)

20. awia

awia New Member

:shock: :lol: