Do most Russian women have an attraction to Black men?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by dark side, Sep 15, 2005.

1. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

I have to have a JOB, career means several things to several people if they like working at Walmart than why is he a looser??? That is a career choice, not everybody is cut-out to be working in some white collar job or own their own business, which I have done.

I made $35K a year driving a truck locally, through the house 2-3 times a week and home on weekends and that wasn't acceptable for MANY American women I "tried" to date.

How the fuc do I sound like a whinny kid? You sound like a typical American women trying to defend her way of life as the correct way to do things and fuck what men actually think, we're stupid and flawed on all levels, in your eyes.

You need to control men, be their guidance because without it, we would be lost, isn't that right?

At no point I have sounded like a child...

And your proud of yourself for attracting a younger man, what do you want a cookie for that??

2. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

She's just mad I have DISPOSABLE INCOME and she doesn't... Holla

Last time I looked my PG&E stock was worth $45 a share....

If money is the answer to getting into American women's panties, its not worth me spending money on them anymore. When I was broke and stupid I wasn't good enough, now I got money and by most accounts by the women on this broad FLY GIRL included, I'm still stupid.

We are drifting off topic and its usually because somebody doesn't like what I said.

Even though it takes a Visa to see Russian women, I said pay your $100 get your Visa and take a trip. Be sure to make some contacts ahead of time.

3. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

Dj I am not knocking your hustle and I can see where you come from this post,from I have seen most of the women from overseas don't have alot of hang ups. Most of the women I have meet have been down to hang out and just kick it without all the bullshit and mind games that some(note I said some) American women play. Hell I am going to Germany in the fall.

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

dj...if i lived at home with my parents i would have disposable income as well...hell, we all would...strangely enough i come from a truck driving family...my dad owned his own company and my brothers all worked for him...it's a different kind of lifestyle...having grown up in that environment, it would not be my choice to date/marry a truck driver...before you blow up on me...the spectrum swings for me...i have dated hard working construction workers just as easily as a lawyer...it's not about money for me and i think that many men have gotten hung up with their preconceived notions that a woman wants this/that...you might want to actually give a person a chance before you decide what they want and don't want...you might be surprised...

5. WhiteSheDevil

WhiteSheDevil New Member

dj,

First when I said
    I was speaking about women needing one so they can pay their own way.

Second my husband is 11 years older than me.

Third I won't retract the whiny statement because that is how you come across to me.

6. Chigirl

Chigirl New Member

DJ you are a joke.

You don't know anything about my financial situation so why don't you just not comment on something you don't know anything about (being that you still live at home and all that).

If I would meet a man, say older than 26, and he tells me he still lives at home I would be turned off. Not because I am worried about his financial situation but more about possibly running into a momma's boy.

When I first moved here and started dating it was natural for me to go dutch on dates, well the guys were offended and embarassed so now I don't offer anymore. So much for women scheming for dinner and drinks and being high maintenance.

Another thing to consider, and this is not only directed at DJ, just using you as an example ok.
    Consider the possibility that these girls in Europe simply don't see you as a serious/ potential partner, therefore no need to worry about where you live or how you make a living. Hey if I would screw with a DJ from overseas I would not care unless I am really falling for you and want to have a serious relationship.
    But wait until Ms. Thang from Italy moves in with you in your parents basement until you get your stuff together to move out. During this time she will have to realize that her education (which may be superior to the US education) may not carry the same credits here so she will have to take a job below her standards, especially if there might be an issue with language. Let's see how laid back she is then and how many drinks she will buy you. I just hope that you will have enough of your disposable income not only to support her during that time but to offer her the same standard of living she enjoyed at home without whining about that.

Malik eluded a bit to this in the beginning of this conversation, he did his homework and it seems he is making his relationship work which is great.

7. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Please I have given plenty of American women chances. They were below my level, that is unacceptable. I live at home because I want too and to make a statement I don't do what American women want me to do which is to spend money for their respect.

I could secure an apartment and pay rent out to 2010 if I wanted too, it has nothing to do with that fact I live at home.

I did some long haul driving. Like I said I slept in my own bed 4-5 days out of 7. What about women married to Policemen that work the night shift most of the time specially rookies and those in their first years of work? How many profiles do I have to run over that say "I love men in uniform or if your a cop or a fireman, contact me". As I said the living arrangement isn't any different, its the driving trucks is socially unacceptable by American standards. I said American standards because Canadian women largely don't care.

If Canadian women don't care, If Europeans don't care what career path I have choosen, wouldn't that tell you must American's thinking is flawed?

I wish American women would stop pretending they are not part of the problem -

Why so many marriages end in divorce

Why men feel compelled to earn mega millions to attract women like moth to a flame

Why so many American men have fled the country to be ExPats

Why so many American men have met, dated and married women Non-American women

There is a reason and we as MEN are not 90% holders of the blame like so many women contend.

8. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Like I said you seem to think once you American women get your greedy hands on some woman not from here, you'll steer her over to your way of thinking.

I beg to differ...

As I said, they think most of you are nutz and treat all men with the same brush as you just did with me about living at home.

Look freak I'm going to say this ONE MORE TIME.

I can leave Germany, take my flight to Amsterdam, back to LA, I get home around 4:30pm PST. Call a apartment management company and say "Hey I want one bedroom apartment" for $1500 a month and they would say "We have some in Woodland Hills..." "I would say where do I sign" and I can I pay rent out to Jan 2006" They would say "NO PROBLEM"

DONE AND DONE

But since NO American women wants to date me UNDER my terms (unless you count the overweight women out there), why do I need that amount of privacy and also why would I want to spend about $5000-6000 US just to say "I have my own apartment" when I am putting the details together to buy property and building a home????

My homie Ob is 30, lives with his mother and girls don't give him any issues over it. Maybe its because he's not dealing with Caucasian women exclusively like I am, but how come he gets a pass and I don't????? He never even finish college and drives a '04 E500.

He can afford the Benz because he lives at home, mmmkay you won't date him, do you think he gives a flying fuck????

Now do you understand my position? I don't have to know your financial situation and I know you have less money in the bank than I do, unless you have 6 digits in your account...

Elsewhere on the net I have posted a picture of my WAMU account before because people think this nigga is lying about his financial position.

I drive a $20,000 car because its BEATS THE SNOT out of cars costing as much as $120,000 and the look on their face is worth the price difference.

Here in Europe many people don't even drive, the public transportation system is excellent. Even if you do drive chances are in Germany your driving a Opel Corsa or some other affordable small compact car. Only the Turks in Europe have taken an American approach to women and try to buy their attention with fancy cars, fancy clothes, jewelery, expensive cellphones and watches.

Oh wait, they do that in EE too, the new Russians sport Range Rovers, Audi's and Benz's. Fancy clothes, watches and cellphones too. Ukrainians, Romanians, etc are no different.

As I said before attitudes about material things in Eastern Europe are changing on a DAILY BASIS. But still 90% of those women want to be at home with their children, provide a orderly and clean home and if needed work to support the family with her education.

90% of the women that would date me in America have children from a failed relationship.

In Europe only about 30% of the women that would date me have children.

Also the average age is somewhere around 24 in Europe and its over 30 in the US.

For me its a no-brainer and if I wasn't RESPONSIBLE I would say longer but I have things to do back in the States.

9. Chigirl

Chigirl New Member

Your last posts just show how one sided your view is and yes how much of a whiner you are.
    NOBODY here said that women are not at fault for certain situations, every grown man and woman knows it always takes 2, no matter what.

Not once did I try to engage you in a discussion about your financial status, you did and you keep riding that wave like there is nothing else out there. My point was my concern about you being a momma's boy but you don't comment on that so "oh well".

I won't engage in a piss fest with you about who has more money, You or I, I do not define myself over the money I have or don't have you do but yet it's not your fault right, it's the greedy american woman who forced you to become such a knucklehead. You just referred to yourself as a nigga, enough said, any further discussion with you will lead nowhere anyway.

10. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

I love my mother, I consult my mother on things. Even my sister would says I ask her to get involved in stuff when we don't need her. Oh well I ain't perfect and I haven't needed to speak to my mother on this entire trip other than doing some paperwork for me.

That's how much of a "Momma's Boy" I am eh....

11. WhiteSheDevil

WhiteSheDevil New Member

lipstick,

Thank you. Yeah I could if needed. I do what's has to be done. You are lucky you had someone you trusted to look after your son. And you're right many don't even have the choice. I could work. We could have a BMW or Lexus or some such nonsense but to me the cost is too high acquiring all those material possesions others deem so worthy and necessary.

aiwa,

My hubby can cook his ass off! He can still cook better than me.....well he's had more practice! I swear he wooed me through my stomach. When he'd come visit on the weekends I'd go shopping (I lived on brewed green tea from china town and luna bars). He'd cook dinner and make breakfast. He WANTED to do this for me, he liked to see me eat, said I was too thin.....Now he still cooks sometimes to give me a break since he knows how much I hate it...I wish I felt the way about it that you do...maybe we can start a recipe thread in the womens area and you can hook me up 'cause I get so bored! with it!

12. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

dj4monie...when you say that the american women that you attract are below your level...i am wondering now if perhaps you are trying to date out of your league...i don't mean for this to be a put down at all...generally a person has an idea of just how attractive they are themselves and then choose equally attractive mates...it is possibe that you view yourself as being a suitable mate for someone that is not giving you the time of day...this thread has also contained quite a bit of negative vibes...you may just be verbalizing your inability to attract a suitable american mate so much that it has become a self fulfilling prophecy...maybe what happened to you in europe had more to do with your new vibe/attitude and that in turn attracted the women...

13. awia

awia New Member

I'll attempt to rise to the challenge and start a thread - maybe along the lines of 'Why food is almost better than sex' :lol: but give me till the weekend. Part of it is attitude, access to ingredients, knowing how to cook, experimenting, and getting those creative juices going. It also depends on tuning into food and it's connection with nature. So I guess it's about mentally transporting 'yourself' out of the kitchen and into a sensuous food paradise - no longer a woman at a stove top but a goddess preparing a feast for you and your bf/husband/family/friends. Well, it works for me. :wink:
    No, not every night of course, but enough to make the transition from cook to passionate goddess - and if are on the receiving end of the male version - lucky you! 8)

nah... he cooked for you coz he loved/s you. :)

14. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Lipstick -

No, I have an excellent idea of what I attract and what I don't.

(ooops I didn't address the first part completely)

No I am not pursing women with PH.D's and MBA's if that's what your asking. I made more money than many of these women so that shouldn't be an issue. Just because I don't have a "sheepskin" doesn't make me stupid either. But Americans in general get too wrapped up in labels, so if your not college educated then your not smart. I don't go after women with 6 year degrees, why they won't talk to me anyway... If your talking about looks, I generally feel I can pull in the 6-7 range, with an occasional 8-8.5

You be the judge -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I have more....

I don't pursue women online anymore, I let them contact me for the most part, specially American women.

I really shouldn't have to post the profiles of women that Wink at me for example.

They are unacceptable in my view and that's it.

Didn't I say a very cute Danish girl came over to me, asked me to dance and if I wasn't cock blocked by 2 of her classmates who know what could have happen???

Why would I be interested in a woman that's 35, looked about 45, carries about 50-60lbs too much weight and isn't all that attractive either??????

Are they trying to tell me I'm ugly; that this is all I can get???

Another one is 30, overweight, each butt cheek is the size of a frying pan and spills out over the seat of a Motorcycle she's sitting on. Otherwise she's attractive. I have done the BBW thing before, its not for me.

There is a disproportionate difference between who finds me attractive in Europe and who finds me attractive back at home.

I almost don't want to go home because if it. If I became "part of the furniture in Europe for example, the comfort level of local women would have in me would increase 2 fold and I can pretty much say without a doubt I can have a nice selection to choose from.

That is not my goal however. My goal is to find ONE, not MANY.

Clearly American women don't miss my presents, so why should Chi, Lip or any other woman on this forum be concerned about my views and opinions???

This has turned into a WHAT I THINK thread and not enough spoken about the original subject.

As I said way back 2 or 3 pages ago, I have spent some time in the Ukraine and with women from other Eastern European countries and they aren't looking for "green cards" or "rich men". They have serious reservations about leaving their home country, their friends and families, however they feel for the right western man they'll make the adjustment and move because overall they will provide their children with a better life and they'll be provided with more opportunities to succeed.

The fact that they are bought up to take care of their man and children by their mothers and even in 21st Century still feel that is their number 1 job in a relationship makes them appealing Western men and is that horrible???

That does not mean however Men in the US or UK, Germany or Sweden are looking for stay-at-home Mothers. Modern Eastern European women want a career as well as family and they'll work hard at both.

Far too many American women do not share that view. They either want a career or be at home. Or should I say get to the peak of the career, find a rich dude to take up the slack of their missing income once you quit to be a homemarker full time.

HA! Those same "home makers" are driving Range Rovers and hiring young Swedish women to be their nannies and tend to their children while they go have an expensive lunch with other "home makers" just like them. Then go to the tanning saloon, take care of a couple of things and then have the nanny prepare dinner for her, her 50 hour a work-week husband and their 2 kids, mostly because she never learned how to cook.

She is not a stay-at-home mother, she's a placeholder!

Just go down to Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Redondo Beach, West LA, Brentwood or any other "affluent" area in Los Angeles and this is the order of the day. Highly educated women, being HOME MAKERS and not do much home making.

That is what American Culture has created and many men including myself do not like it, even though we are a large part of the problem...

Oh and INJERA70 if you like "average" looking women and "the girl next door" types then Germany is your place to be. Not many stuners at all.

10 times more stuners in Norway, Sweden and the Ukraine....

Plan your visits carefully...[/i]

15. LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR

LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR New Member

If I may:

This afternoon, I sat with a fellow med student on the balcony of a hospital overlooking Lake Michigan studded with speed-boats and sailboats and what-not.

I made a comment: "...goddamn rich mofos and their boats!" (hey! I'm a playa-hater). She said she'd like to marry a dude with a boat.

Hmm. I said, "...but you're gonna be an MD making mucho deniro. You can get your own boat."

She says, "It's about security. I want to be taken care of. Blame my dad for giving me everything I ever wanted."

That's when I decided to go see a patient...or something.

I wasn't even shocked.

16. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

I like the stunners to DJ but I don't have the energy to be fighting off dudes all day. I would have to make a connection with somebody in Norway before I dare go there.

17. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

The PM's being turned off requires me to post it here, so here it goes -

Fight dudes off?? You have to be kidding!

This is not the United States of America and you honestly only have that problem when you go to Black Only clubs and out of 300 people only 2-3 women are even suitable for you to be even seen in public with...

In both Bergen and Oslo, their were more women than men and the men there are no different than men across the globe. They hold up the wall, seldom dance and hang out at the bar buying liquid courage...

I saw that in every city and every nightclub I had been too, that is NORMAL

You don't HAVE to make a contact locally. I did and saved a bundle on hotels and everything but I don't like to impose like that and next time I might only "visit" my friend, since she also lived quite a ways from downtown by car and she had a car, unlike 99% of the other women I came into contact with.

As I said before women in Europe seldom call the kettle black and if they don't have a car, don't look down on you if you drive a compact car here in the States.

Try pulling up to a date with a Hyundai Accent and see what kind of reaction you get...

Brother if you want me to tell you where to go, I can tell you.

Germany is cool and the people are nice. But I wouldn't make that my first stop.

With Scandinavian women you need to put in "work" they are reserved generally and ummm it won't be so easy for them to trust you in the first 48-72 hours you are with them, that is if your up to snuff looks wise in person.

But once the trust has been established, LOOK OUT!

Of course you can say that about any European women I would think....

I even got some QUESTIONABLE STUFF on my camera and I will not share here and to say it would happen in America would get you laughed out of every bar in the Good Ole US of A. It just won't happen!

Your top areas and don't argue, if you don't like the destinations then you must not like beautiful women and fearing for your safety is a bit childish, your a grown-ass man, use common sense, stay in the tourist areas and you'll be fine. Only venture out of those areas if your with a local you trust!

Scandinavia including Finland & Iceland - DO IT DON'T ASK WHY

Denmark - Anywhere

Krakow, Poland

Prague, Czech Republic

Villus, Lithuania

Vienna Austria

Bratislava, Slovakia

Riga, Latvia

Kiev, Ukraine

Budapest, Hungry

Bucharest, Romania

Basically ANYWHERE in Eastern Europe that doesn't require a Visa to enter.

Don't ask if you'll be liked there the answer is YES and as one of my friends say - "If you have success in your own town, then you'll have success anywhere, failing that you can always PAY FOR IT"

18. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Security in American terms means -

Large House, Boat, Jet Skies, Lodge in a fine Ski Resort area, 1st class flights abroad and a Merc G-Klasse in the driveway.

As I said before the perfered position is stay-at-home mother where they don't work, YOU do. At the tune of 45-50-60 hours per week, with only your weekends off and even then you're dragging your laptop on vacation with you and she bitches at for working on your trip to the Bamamhas but then you explain to your very AVERAGE looking wife, that if you don't work, you can't pay -

$2,000 mortgage

$1,500 of car payments and insurance

The $15,000 rock on her hand

And another $10,000 in Misc items on credit cards...

Think I am bullshieting?

My best friend on earth works on the Bay Bridge retrofit in Oakland, CA. He makes $90,000 a year, works 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. His house cost $425,000 brand new and is 2000 sq feet. They have two trucks a '06 Nissan Titan, '05 Chevy Subarban, '03 Ford Class B motorhome, 2 Sea Doo jet skies, 4 Honda ATV's and a 1080p 46" DLP TV.

She does NOT work.... She stays at home and does NOTHING

Okay she picks the kids up from school, takes them to sports practice, etc, etc.

But don't you think it would be nice if she worked even a part-time job from home or while the kids are at school to help my boy Doug out a bit???

I never said all American women are bad, what I am saying is finding a good one is harder than it needs to be and frankly if I have to search that hard, I might as well go ELSEWHERE, because "moving the couch" doesn't fix the stain in the carpet"

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Good advice DJM.

20. designer

designer New Member

However much as I may need to stay away from this one as it has gone somewhat off topic, many of DJ's observations are relevant to the state of the male/female mating game in America.

Without sounding too much like "conspiracy guy", I think much of it has to do with the commercialism and materialism that rules our thought processes.
    We are made to believe that material things define us...
    Higher education means more money.
    More money means power, "security", intelligence, class....
    People [some people] use money and material goods as a measuring stick to say who is better.
    "I have 6 figures and I'll prove it by any means necessary to show my worth."
    The whole thug and gangster - ghetto fabulous lifestyle is based on "money no matter how you get it".
    Sad.

On topic.
    I have heard from and known a few guys who have done the "international" dating thing and not for the stay at home mom type but the main constant reason was "Too many women in America don't/can't appreciate regular guys".
    If you need to go overseas to find love...
    More power to you.

The problem with this thread is in the all encompassing generalizations.
    They seem seem to drive people apart even when they share many common ideas on the topic at hand.