Do most Russian women have an attraction to Black men?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by dark side, Sep 15, 2005.

1. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

fnny...when i write to lucifer...should i put it in smaller font with a happy face instead...would that be less scary? LOL

2. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

Hmmm, I was thinking more like dangling a pair of scrubs scented softly with hospital cleaning products to lure him in... 8)

Sightings of the Midwestern Moodideus Nigeralia are extrememly rare and sure to be worth a great bounty.

3. LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR

LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR New Member

:lol:

***Peeps out of the bushes near a hospital...

Change that to the scented stockings and panties of a hot Attorney :twisted: or Cosmetician :p or Fraulein :oops: and I'll be in plain sight. :roll:

Woof! 8)

4. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

You must blond then...

Its FACT dummie a Finish person told me so.

Nobody in California thinks like that, thank god.

And everybody that calls up Dave on Wind Tunnel that loves Dale Jr is from every State but CALIFORNIA, pull your head out of your arse.

If I said every Japanese tourist I have seen has at least 2 cameras is that a GENERALATION??? How come I just saw that again at the Frankfurt Hostel I was staying at and home girl not only snapped a picture with the Digital SLR, but the Point and Shoot Digital and the Dayum Cellphone!

If I see 100 Japanese tourist and they all have at least 2 cameras is that a STEREOTYPE?

If I pick up a Watermelon and start eating wouldn't that look typical???

If I stood in line at Chruch's Chicken would that be typical?

Oh hell its been off topic, why save it now.

Stop thinking that just because your a f'in white woman you know it all I know shiet.

Don't tell me you backpacked all across Europe and you can prove without a shadow of a doubt that anything I just said is UNTRUE?

I had a conversion with a guy from North Carolina that I had to EXPLAIN too why NASCAR took a date away from his local track Rockingham.

I would say he's your typical NASCAR fan, buy Tide because its on the side of Rick Rudd's car. Went and saw Talledega Nights and was offended by it. But saw Days of Thunder and thought that was the best movie every made.

LOOK TWIT

I just did not fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

These notions are not PRECONCEIVED

Look how in the world does DUBYA get re-elected without some people actually being stupid??

In American people live in FEAR all too often, I say FEAR what?

I fear the nigga on the corner is going to rob me before the Taxi driver in Kiev overcharges me for a trip across town.

Then your going to tell me there's no such thing as BLACK on BLACK crime?

I am going to say it because it needs to be SAID -

JUST BECAUSE YOUR AN AMERICAN WHITE WOMAN AND IS DATING OR MARRIED TOO OR DATED SEVERAL BLACK MEN DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN EXPERT ON THE SUBJECT OR ANYTHING SPECIAL and THANK GOD CANADIAN, SOUTH AMERICAN & EUROPEAN WOMEN DONT SHARE THAT ATTITUDE WITH YOU.

Like people that visit Nepal and think they have seen the meaning of life and say "Free Tibet" GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Stop RIDING MY NUTZ because I won't stop posting what I REALLY think and I don't sugar coat shit.

I would serve you a glass of Absinth right now and hope everything they said about is true.

5. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

Stand down, soldier - there is no need to be calling names, I am obviously not a twit nor have I ever suggested that my observations about your increasingly incoherent ramblings were correct simply b/c I am a white woman. Look at you, bringing another poor observation to add to your many, many previous poor observations. My observations are correct b/c I am well-reasoned, mature and am chock full of common sense. :)

Who in the world suggested that there aren't some dumb people in the world? No one, you're just getting you're panties in a bunch about nothing.

Who in the world suggested there is no black on black on crime? Just you in some lame attempt to discredit me, when I have never alluded to anything of the sort.

The point is, you take your life experiences and blow them up to maniacal proportions and then slap them on every person you come across. I'm not riding your nutz b/c you are saying what you so sadly believe, I am pointing out what should be so obvious to you.

I don't understand why you are getting so virulent with me when I am hardly the first person to dare challenge you, but I will charitably send you some e-prozac anyway! Peace.

6. Chigirl

Chigirl New Member

This is for DJ

STFU Bitch

:lol: stole this line from one of the posters here, loved it and figured this is the PERFECT time to use it.

7. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

I'm worried all the loud talk is going to interfere with our efforts to lure Lucifer! :lol:

8. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

dj...your rants are getting really old...i am starting to get why american women want nothing to do with you...the girls and i will be over to help you pack for your move to europe...if there are some european women stupid enough to put up with your sorry truck driving, living at home, shooting off your mouth, black ass then let us help you get back to the airport ASAP...

9. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

psst...lucifer...over here in denver...lipstick waving to you :smt006

10. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:shock:

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

noble...good to see you someplace other than with the stars...don't act like you are shocked...do your homework...read the thread and then decide if you need to be shocked...

12. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Now if I was really upset I would have top posting...

This shiet don't make me mad its funny.

13. nobledruali

I'll just stick to IR celeb scandal & flesh! It's safer. :?

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

go play with coco... :p

15. nobledruali

:p Now that sounds like some real fun! I think I will do just that!!! :!: :lol:

16. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

As I said TYPICAL -

Its a PUT DOWN to live at Home, didn't I just say that?

Its a PUT DOWN to drive trucks, didn't I just say that?

Look Pretty....

As I keep saying you defend your position to the bitter end, you are correct and I am wrong, isn't that your estimation?

So in your eyes, it is POINTLESS for me to pursue somebody in another country because I am flawed in my thinking. I pigeon hole the entire planet and all its people.

I should pour the bottle of Absinth over my body and lite it on fire....

One less N____A we have to contend with. Oh and even by saying that, I have lowered myself.

On the contrary...

I know where I stand as a black man that dates white women exclusively and am dis-satisfied with what is available to me on several levels and my points are validated by women I have met overseas.

Why would I make that up???

If messages broads around the Westernized world light up with the same nonsense as you put it that I am saying, then somebody must be naive or just plain mean spirited.

You don't care...

The problem is now and has been for several years now - COLORLESS

All men from all races have the same problems with Western women.

We could say White Women are the problem since 90% of the complaints world wide are about WHITE WOMEN.

That would make you Public Enemy Number 1 now wouldn't?

I can have this conversion in a line with a bunch of dudes wanting to get parts from the Apex'i Integration Garage sale. I missed the Greddy sale so this would have to do... I digress

I was talking to an educated fellow Matt who just graduated from USC who just finish his studies as a doctor at. So we can call him Doc Matt...

I fed him some of the same "drivel" you say it is and he nodded his head in approval. Now I am not college educated, yet he is and I didn't present it in Ebonics style either.

And unlike alot of Americans I don't say Umm, Uh and Mmm in a sentence. People use them for place holders for words, I know what I am going to say when I say it.

I could mention Tom Leykis and what would come out of your mouth?

I can say the SAME thing about Oprah and The View

As for packing my bags, uh Virgin lost my bag, its actually back at baggage control at Heathrow, no matter.

I shall be going back in Oct and staying until whenever and I might buy some property in Slovakia with a Canadian friend of mine.

So much for living at home and all that brainwashed nonsense you learned from mommie and daddy.

Good Night - "Wolftickets, "Unpretty" or "The Bears Suck"

The Terror Squad - Holla

17. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

I completely agree with this approach. This is many immigrants' approach to the housing issue - why pay rent when you can keep the money in the family and save it. Money isn't that easy to come by anymore to be throwing it out. It's different of course if there are family issues that make you want to leave, period, but if you're lucky and everybody lives and lets live, that's great!

Russian women (Ukrainian, etc), in my opinion cannot be generalized in any way, shape or form. There are different types of them. There are, first of all, normal women with a healthy self-esteem, whose lives work out well accordingly. They have a clear idea of what kind of man and treatment from a man they want and don't want. For some reason I don't see such a woman taking a stranger from club to club and paying the whole way... Then there are young crazy ones out having fun, THOSE are the ones in the clubs and bars, the exact same scene in New York and Moscow and Kiev. And you have women with issues, let's not even go there.

Russian people have a fascination with foreigners and create ideas that are not true, the same way that Americans are fascinated with them, because it's something unfamiliar. There is one thing that shocked me today: I was reading an article by an extremely intelligent and educated Russian woman politician named Valeriya Novodvorskaya. The amount of things she can talk about with total knowledge is unbelievable. But, today I read how she said something like "America has repented its sin of slavery and treats black people very well and puts them first." I was like, WHAT? Ever heard of Hurricane Katrina and how black people were very well treated then? You may be very intelligent, very knowledgeable, but when it comes to another country, another culture, you just don't know everything unless you live there for a considerable period of time and immerse yourself...

18. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

What in the world is wrong with you that you make up an arguement from me in order to sit and rant on and on about it? I didn't say any of that crap, it all comes from your insecure mind. For God's sakes, if you're going to argue on the board, do it with someone else, not yourself. Nobody wants to sit here and watch you jack off.

I'm thrilled you have a college educated friend who doesn't speak ebonics, but no one ever suggested YOU speak ebonics, nor made that assumption of anyone else. Why in the world even bring it up? You are taking YOUR OWN insecurities - trying in vain to put them in my mouth - then work and work to defend yourself.

90% of the complaints around the world are about white women? Did you learn that backpacking thru Europe, which is of course where all trustworthy empirical data comes from. For goodness sakes, maybe constant critcizm of white women would be more well received on another forum?

I never said I hate you, or that I would want to pour a flammable liquid on you and set you on fire. You are getting yourself all wound up and blowing everything out of proportion - how apropos.

Calling me unpretty (or anyone a rude name), are you 12? Just relax, Anthony. Take a deep breath and attempt to make your point in a civil manner.

19. WhiteSheDevil

WhiteSheDevil New Member

Moskvichka,

Thank you for giving a "foreign" woman's viewpoint.

I agree with deesigner. I actually agree with aome of the things dj has expressed.

This just blew me out of the water. I actually agree with karma. Now if he could only be as reasonable about bw, and use this same kind of logic :D

Don't agree AT ALL children need parental interference more than ever as they age, studies show it keeps them out of trouble. If you withdraw from your kid, they are more likely to try drugs, sex, drinking. I'm not saying you need to be up their butt but you need to be all in their world more now than ever.

I REALLY wish you hadn't gone there, it takes away from anything you say after that....it's just....creepy.

dj, I think that for as passionate as you appear to me about this subject there is some Freudian shyte going on!

20. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

whiteshedevil...sorry you feel that way BUT...you can't just piece out the words that you don't agree with...dj has made it clear that these european women are into him because he is a BLACK AMERICAN MAN...i don't think that you would hear a WAM making the same statements A. against WAW & B. comparing WEW...he is a novelty over there...being on vacation is one thing living over there is another...he is assuming that living over there would somehow afford him a line at the door of ready, willing eauropean women...there is some deep seeded anger towards women that would surely appear again no matter what country he is living in...the first time something doesn't go right with a european woman he will be telling her she has some how become westernized and is just like american women...
    in the beginning i thought maybe he had just experienced a bad situation that was leading him to rant about WAW...i truly believed that he could find a woman equal to him in the states...i NO longer believe that to be true...i think he should start making the necesssary arrangements to get himself over to europe permanently...i don't know any WAW that would want to date a BM that believes the way he does...
    so YES, i offered to help his BLACK ASS pack his bags and drive him to the airport...
    maybe we should start a thread about how fantastic nigerian black men are that move to the states...that they are far superior to american black men...so much more motivated to elevate themselves in the western world...so much more ambitious than american black men...so much more appreciative of WAW...LOL
    do you see how this would be a generalization? but lets just say we took it and ran with it and the women gushed over all the fabulous nigerian men...i don't have to tell you what would happen...do i?