Do white women have "flat bootys"?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by biosnex, Mar 23, 2016.

1. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Black man or any male for that matter that responds to this thread and states that WW have "flat booties" must be watching MeTv network!!!!
    It has been my astute observation over the years that white women's asses have grown disproportionately over the past 20 years or so. Not only have they gone from flat boards and bumps on a log, they have amassed to Great bootylicious heights!! By that I mean they've gotten rounder, they've gotten thicker and not only have white women been taking care of their bodies as a whole, those assets rival black females,, I dare say. A HOT WW, (my preferences brunette and green or brown eyes) nice legs beautiful smile, sheeeeit! count me in!!! I'm sold. If she look like I described, I'm in it to win it keep doing what y'all doing.

2. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

I agree bro, but they don't need the designers to do that now because they naturally have it and they stay in the gym and cultivate that booty

3. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

That's a possibility.. you can't go outside for 5 minutes and not see a white woman with a great ass..

4. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

I don't know about Starbucks or gluten-free food, but they certainly have put it in the pablum..

5. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

I don't think this threat is lame at all. It speaks to truth about white women and they're astonishing physiques especially the booty. To make a comment like playing backgammon or being in a rest home was definitely ill advised and definitely uncalled for, if that were the case he's probably handing out the backgammon board..

6. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

You right on point with that.

7. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Flat booties for white women are a thing of the past. Flat booties are definitely not existent in today's society. White women are taking care of themselves they're not just home bodies anymore! They get my vote.

8. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Now that's a great ass.. and she's very well proportioned right up my alley!

9. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an Australian woman with a flat booty. Just the other day I had a revelation lol (non-lesbian) that damn these girls are plump in the trunk. Even Asian women over here. I saw the curviest (in the back and front) that id ever seen last night lol. And over here if they don’t have it they’ll go under the knife to get it. Or most will work in the gym for the lower half and pay the $$ for the upper half.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Big like a Kylie Minogue booty? I remember seeing the Soul Kiss photo of Olivia Newton John in the 80's.

11. beccaomecca

With these big peepers I’ve never been game enough to view a woman’s behind for more than half a second lol. I don’t think many women have her type of behind. My minimal observation would be that most women are curvy and sizeable in the front and back.

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Damn, I should paid much closer attention when I was there.

13. beccaomecca

I’m disappointed in you :p

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Really? I would if l visited Oz.

15. Since1980

Not nearly as disapointed as I am lol

16. beccaomecca

What makes you so sure hmm….

17. Since1980

Because I'm a straight black man who loves white women with curves. Trust me on this one, I am legit devastated that I missed out when I was there!

18. Since1980

I had gone down there to visit someone that I had met online and talked to for a bit, but things didn't quiet work out. She had a big ass though, so at least I got to check hers out before it all went sideways!

19. beccaomecca

I’m glad you alerted me to the fact you’re straight because lord have mercy I was beginning to wonder.. ha! Totally kidding!

It was all that VB you drank, had you hallucinating - that’s why you missed it you were seeing flatties and not the fatties.

There’s only one way to fix this, come back and stay at the Becca Inn.

20. Since1980

Hey, I also drank Toohey's, too. And the Becca Inn sounds awesome. I bet I'd be calling it Arse-straya (that was terrible and I am sorry lol).