do white women prefer black men when they are older?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by PeeJay, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

That's the thing perception means so much to (most) girls in the teen years. It's embedded in how girls view themselves most of the time.

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

According to some this doesn't happen

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I definitely see this. Actually it's been my only personal experience no woman's family has ever supported me being with their daughter and that's coming from as safe as you can get black guy. Good schools good solid nuclear family never been in trouble total opposite of the thug they envision when they think of their daughter with a black guy. So the threat of disapproval is real as hell but to me it's sort of like being gay, you gotta live your life and be happy for you. Anyone who truly loves you won't hold this shit shot against you.
    They'll celebrate and support it even if they don't agree with it.

4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You would hope so

5. K

K Well-Known Member

Not only that but the reality is that for those girls who grew up in an all white area, they didn't have the opportunities to date black guys even if they wanted to and were willing to go against their parents. There was one black guy in my high school. He dated a friend of mine for a bit during the summer and after they split up no other guy would go out with her.

My first "bf" was in 6th grade and he was biracial but no one new it. We would just talk on the phone.

Some of the girls would go to games just to be able to see black guys.

It was a different world.

6. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Was it because of that whole "tainted" mentality?

7. K

K Well-Known Member

Yep. That was the first time I really saw that close up - it was pretty ugly.

8. exactly34

exactly34 New Member

WW dating Black Men when their older

In my experience older WW dating black men stems from: 1. Concerns about what her parents would think when young-(Seriously would your white parents move into your bedroom when you and a black husband get married?) 2. Financial challenges due to being in an interracial relationship-losing your job/business relationships,being harassed on the job because of an WW/BM interracial relationship. 3. WW are no longer appealing to white males for whatever reason-Little on the thicker,voluptuous side and/or not skinny as a toothpick,not aging well,etc. Most women (of all colors) want to be loved and get attention. 4. Being told by white parents or other white family members/friends that black men are beneath them and you shouldn't marry them, only tolerate them if neccessary.
    MH

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah but their mentality is different. I said this beforeww, catch hell for dating BM. People got mad at that but as you see , it is the truth

10. The Dark King

Every time you say that I gotta roll my eyes. From who? The truth is the majority of ww dating bm do it because they either have the kind of support system that doesn't care or they don't so they don't care. Daddy's little girl needing family approval stay clear of bm. Those who might catch hell experiment in college and then keep it moving.

What I am beginning to see more and more as I get older is people rarely step outside their comfort zone, most women seek external validation and won't deviate from the path of least resistance. So that fringe of ww dating black men who catch hell are incredibly small

11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

So what these people just posted is a lie huh?

So it bs that a kid would listen to her father or be afraid of getting thrown out the house for dating black?

Is it wrong for ww to date a BM for the first time after the age of thirty ? How about 40 or 50? You have inferred that ww dating in that age range did cause they were rejects.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  12. The Dark King

Sure did and stand by it. Its definitely not all but quite a few. And seriously please re-read what I wrote.

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I'm just want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly so I'm going to go one question at a time.

Are you saying what the women posted about what they and their friends (ww) was a lie? Yes or no.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

It amazes me that 2 (or more) people can read the same things and get something totally different.

I think he grabs onto one thing and twists it and runs with it.

15. The Dark King

I'm telling you. It's hard to converse with someone who has an obvious agenda.

16. The Dark King

Nope not saying that I'm saying ww as a whole don't catch hell because won't date someone where that's a possibility. The type that would catch hell just won't date us at all.

17. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

What's the agenda

18. The Dark King

To paint pictures that reflect your bias. Women are in need of constant defense unless we're talking about child support then they're actual people not a cause.

19. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

What's my bias?

If you are going to say something be on point.

Maybe you are the one that's bias. Maybe you are a misogynist?

As far as child support ...explain your position and mine since you know.

20. The Dark King

I literally spelled it out wow