do white women prefer black men when they are older?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by PeeJay, Sep 19, 2016.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

no you didn't. What is my position on child support?

We talked about it. You should be specific.it can be said in one sentence.

As far as my bias, you said nothing but said I have a bias. Give specifics. How?

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Goodlove, he's a stranger on the internet yet you stalk him for clarification of nearly everything he says like he's some bff who's doing you wrong. You gotta learn to let shit go.

I say all that with love, no attitude or sarcasm...just real talk. You're not gonna have anyone left here to talk to if you keep buggin lol

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RaiderLL again

:freehug::freehug::freehug:

4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Real talk real talk.

I ask questions to make sure I get what he is really saying and get a new pov.

Example, patriarchy/ matriarchy discussion . I didn't totally disagree with him in that it is a matriarchal society (black community) the problem was who is at fault. When I asked questions and measured his past statements it didn't add up. So I asked what was the definition of patriarchy and he said " men protect the family but the women and children fend for themselves"

What definition is totally false. I told him the proper definition in the history of the matriarchal system in America for the black community. I told him about LBJ and so on.

I asked questions plain and simple. It's just a discussion. People give their opinions all the time and they get challenge on it. 9 times out of 10 people learn a different pov.

Real talk some may leave cause they may disagree with me but there have been some leave cause of other people.

Real love saying it.

5. RaiderLL

I get what you're saying and it's a beautiful thing to gain clarity and actually open your mind to different ways of thinking. I'm sure your intent is well meaning, sometimes it comes off more as beating a dead horse than an attempt to clarify points, that's all. It is what it is though. I certainly don't think anyone is leaving because of you, I just don't want to see you playing in the sandbox all alone lol. The kid who's always in your face with 20 questions is typically the first one ditched...Im just trying to watch out for you!

6. RaiderLL

Spread that shit faster then cause I haven't gotten rep from you in far too long lol :freehug:

7. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Another example, ask about a book to give to his girl friend. I told him no it was too soon. He asked a bunch of questions. That was a smart thing to do ask questions. Why? because it's logical also to get a different POV.

8. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

That's the problem with the internet you cannot see the person's face or the tone of The Voice to get the intent

9. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Maybe. I have never dated a white man, but as you mature you stop giving a piss about what others think

10. The Dark King

Btw gave her the book and she gave me one in return. I've learned there are no right moves just the right people. The right person will appreciate whatever you give them because its coming from you. If you have to play games worrying about how things look its time to exit. It's not the right fit.

11. RaiderLL

12. K

K Well-Known Member

YES!!

13. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Yeah, I guess you get to that point, I once told someone about my attraction to black men, and they told me I should try "others" meaning other races first before I decide on black guys, that was awkward, for me it is sort of like an orientation, i cannot just turn my attractions on and off like a faucet.

14. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Should of just said you are attracted to guys who are tall dark and handsome and left the person filling in the blanks. :smt036

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Damn sorry to hear that.

It wasn't so much about the "right moves" it was about timing and as you say "the right person". For me it was very early and she didn't prove herself worthy of it yet. I didn't want to say the last part because people would've have said that harsh but it's true. People were missing on me and ches about saying "no" but I went thru that shit so I know
    I said that about first dates . I had to learn that thru college. . I would take females to dinner (during college) such as pizza or ocharlies . A bw friend of mine pull me to the side and told me the game in that regard. She was on point.i just take them out for drinks period. I still hold to that rule since. It works. I needed out a lot of females that way.

It's not about playing games , it's about seeing what they are about.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  16. The Dark King

So what's the time frame on That?
    I go with what feels right

17. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Are you talking dinners or gifts ?

18. The Dark King

Either or

19. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Ok I'll do both. People are going to be pissed cause it's gonna get raw.

For the first few dates. It's drinks , renting a movie, picnic or something light (specifically on your wallet) until you have hit it for a while and she can get promoted to a happy meal (lol).

It really depends. Example, I dated an exchange student from Russia and I hit that a couple of times before I gave her a meal. I shortened the time from cause she was going back soon.

One female I dated for a year, I had hit that several times in a span of a month before she got a meal. I never bought her a gift cause I knew I was dumping her soon.

Some women aren't worthy of stuff cause some will just be a booty calls or , jump-offs .

You can half way tell.
    As far as a gift , let's say Christmas or bday and you known her for about 3 months....don't give her shit or very little. maybe a shirt from target or something but don't go all out.

You can take her ass for a happy meall and tell her to eat it or starve.

If she really like you she would be happy with that.

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Now I was with a woman for about five to seven yrs. Now she was a top notch. She got me to break the piggy bank on her ass cause she earned it. I had dated her thru college and my first couple of yrs when I got my first gig. Then I started getting her decent gifts and nice restaurants. With her though most of the time we order pizza and chilled. She was down like that. Hell she would've got a trip to Jamaica if she wanted it cause she earned it.

In any case don't do a trump and try to buy furniture and you haven't even hit it yet. That some serious as simping

I crown nancy Odell as big time queen for not giving up the panties while married just cause he flashed cash.