Do you believe in the Afterlife?

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Morning Star, Oct 10, 2012.

?

Do you believe in the afterlife?

1. Yes, it's real.

25 vote(s)
    61.0%
  2. No.

9 vote(s)
    22.0%
  3. I cannot say. I'll know for sure once I cease to function.

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  1. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I've been wrestling with questioning my faith lately.

But, this story and my own experiences keep me coming back to having at least some faith there is something beyond death.

Interesting.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Questioning how so..

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

The whole "my life sucks, I'm a good person, how can I never seem to get ahead no matter how hard I try" philosophy.

And I'm so freaking tired of people saying (in general), "you're exactly where you're supposed to be". If that's the case, God has a very evil sense of humor.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

awww dear friend, remember one thing, and it’s totally clique - there’s always light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes our mind doesn’t allow us to detour the road block in front of us and what we’re going through feels everlasting, I feel you on your thoughts completely.

The good news is, you still have your whole life ahead of you, and everything is temporary - your road blocks will clear.

I’ve spent the past two years in my darkest of dark days to the point I’ve wondered if this is all worth living for, this always on autopilot feeling life, but thankfully over the past few weeks have had a switch in mind frame, because I don’t want to feel this crappy anymore.

The gym will always be your best friend! It’s the only thing that ever makes me feel better and gets me out of stuck mindsets.

What about setting yourself some goals to achieve?