Do you like short or tall white girl ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by alioufall, Dec 2, 2014.

1. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

Lol, aight then.

This was around 2011 & I was living in Norfolk, VA at the time. I went to a Wendy’s near my house after work late one night & I pulled up to the drive thru. The girl taking my order sounded pretty cute so I flirted a little bit back. She had a light Boston accent that for some reason turned me on. When I pulled up to the window I saw a pretty blond staring at me but when I looked closer I noticed she was short as hell. She was 4’8’’. Without skipping a beat I asked her for her number. We talked for a few days before she invited me to her house.. that was a interesting month.

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

That is not just short, that is pocket size. :D

3. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

Lmao yup! Perfect size standing up. :D

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Now I like the Talls

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I take off points for every inch under 5'7

Lol

6. meowkittenmeow

I add points for every cm over 6 foot.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

To me 6 foot is perfectly ideal. Anything over that is meh but better than being shorter than 5'7.

8. meowkittenmeow

Tall, slender, and leggy is the business. I think 5'7" is a good height, but I really dig the over 6' crowd. I will no longer hide my desire for amazonian thangs, lol.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Good. That's like hiding your preference for ww. It's asinine not to discriminate when it comes to who you like and chose spend your personal time with.

10. meowkittenmeow

It’s not so much a preference for ww as it is a preference for women that are capable of treating a bm right.

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

It all depends on whether she has pretty feet & toes.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I also have a preference for not being miserable.

13. meowkittenmeow

That compounded with a soft and pleasant voice and demeanor.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

WW literally have everything but my best friends concept. Makes them so easy to relate with when they only have to be receptive to one main idea from me. The payoff for them is that I can actually live up to it.

15. meowkittenmeow

I’ve found various forms of this in non-black women. The more I travel (outside of the U.S.) the more common it is to find.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I bet lol. Take away the Abrahamic religions and the media fed zombie culture and the odds improve significantly.

17. meowkittenmeow

Long hair, nice legs, soft voices, wearing dresses and skirts, they are still out there. And yeah, religion is a hard pass for me.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Short nails and no make-up is a huge plus. Dresses and skirts are cool for going out but more like yoga pants on the daily. Active lifestyle. Alto voice. Proportional tits and ass athletic style.

Yeah they out here mayne.

19. meowkittenmeow

I’m not heavily into the yoga pants outside of a yoga class thing. To each their own. Get out and travel, mayne. They are waiting for us, lol.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I just need this pandemic to go away so I can get back to normal.