Do you like short or tall white girl ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by alioufall, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Poloman

Poloman New Member

2. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

I don't mind but prefer tall girls.
    I'm 6'1 and wouldn't mind if she was taller than me! A plus lol

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

5'8 is the tallest for me

4. Pete02

Pete02 New Member

Short, tall... Doesn't matter.. just be nice, caring and fun. We can sort other stuff out

5. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

5'9" without heels is the tallest for me

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I absolutely do not care about a woman's height at all. I've dated women as short as 5'1" and as tall as 6'2" (and honestly she was probably taller than that). My current GF is about 5'3" or 5'4".

Just don't be a terrible human being and we can probably get along fine.

7. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

It's a real shame so many women are stuck on a guy's height and will not give a shorter guy the time of day even though he's probably a much better match.

Glad to see men aren't quite as shallow (when it comes to height, anyway).

8. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I think it’s just the awkwardness of being taller than a male (I’m not and never will be unless he’s a legit midget). I feel that it comes down to a woman wanting to feel the masculinity of a male (not implying that short men aren’t masculine) and I guess if the woman has to bend down to kiss a man than it feels a bit like she’s the man. Maybe for the same reason men don’t mind shorter woman. I don’t have an issue with height because everyone is easily taller than me lol but I do have a problem with weight, being a bigger woman and athletic type I can’t be with someone who is thin because it makes me feel like a house.

9. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

No. I'm talking about the women who are like 5'2" and refuse to entertain the idea of dating a man who is shorter than like 6'2".

10. beccaomecca

O
    Ohhhh haha I understand!! That’s a huge height difference lol

11. Ronniejr

Ronniejr Member

Fuck that height BS sorry not sorry had to. Tupac ain't 6ft lil Wayne is 5.5 usher is 5.8 the double standards is what is. Tall women wanting taller men ain't gonna happen because that's more of a German or European thing so it's just cultural expectations. Most black average man is 5.8 -5.10 in the west.

12. Ronniejr

Ronniejr Member

13. Jay969

Jay969 New Member

Height does not matter too much but would like to experience being with some real tall White women.

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

My girlfriend is 5'9". I kind of like that height on her, because I'm 6'0" flat. So we can stand face to face and kiss with her only leaning up slightly. I dated a Hungarian former model who was 6'0" and we were staring each other in the eye whenever we kissed lol. It was like a showdown or staring contest. Hahaha. She ended up dating a Hungarian bodybuilder/gym owner near Daytona, so I guess she's with someone who makes her feel smaller.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
  15. beccaomecca

I love the big black man so tall that when I cuddle him standing my head rests between his rock hard pecks LOLLLL

16. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

She's got to be about 5'6 - 5'8... nicely toned legs nice ass, hazel eyes and a brunette. I'm dead in the water after that

17. JamieStarr

JamieStarr Member

...short; 5' 3" and below. It may have something to do with my height and age: 5' 10" and 60+

My Dream Shawtee is Melissa Rauch

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

She is extra gorgeous.

19. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Isn`t she the judge on the Night Court reboot?

20. JamieStarr

JamieStarr Member

That is correct. I'm super jealous of Winston :mad: