Do you like short or tall white girl ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by alioufall, Dec 2, 2014.

1. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

tall white girls, but i do like a very attractive short white girl, megan fox types usually

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I guess I would say I prefer short white women. If a woman is too tall and we have an argument it could be disastrous. She could get upset and put my phone, car keys, etc. on top of the refrigerator. Now what am I supposed to do? If I can't find a stool I am fucked.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043

4. dynamiteqtpi

dynamiteqtpi New Member

small girls

As a shorty (5'4"), I couldn't date a man under 6'. I want to wear skyscraper heels and not feel like I am an amazonian towering over my man. And I feel bad for the men with their girls towering over them. Good for all the real men who don't give a damn, but a lot of shorter men ive met all get really self-concious walking around with a taller girl.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The shit I'm talking about right here. Seriously how often do you wear heels for it to matter THAT much lol

6. RaiderLL

Most women (if not most, many) wear heels EVERYDAY to work! We live in heels.

7. The Dark King

Work is fine but couples see each other in their leisure time like AFTER work at home. Seems like short chicks are constantly trying to compensate for being short lol
    Thank God my woman appreciates men under 5'5 or I'd be so lonely lol

8. RaiderLL

Hahaha lucky you found her.

It's not compensating for being short btw, dresses just look cuter with heels or wedges - even in leisure time lol. Heels aren't uncomfortable so they're pretty much a staple for most women. Don't worry tho shorty, I rock my flip flops/sandals with dresses too ;)

9. The Dark King

There's hope for us :freehug:

10. dynamiteqtpi

dynamiteqtpi New Member

Um...everything raider said...

11. The Dark King

All I can say is good luck
    You guys focus on 2% of the male population and wonder why it's hard to find a decent guy

12. RaiderLL

Lol I don't have issues finding decent guys, I have issues keeping em off me ;) Act like you know youngin :cool:

13. The Dark King

Lol well lucky you

14. K

K Well-Known Member

People like whatever they like and I can't fault them for it. I just think it's really funny when someone comes out with something like - I WON'T date anyone under 6'0 (or whatever specific height) and if they meet someone an inch or two shorter (or maybe taller) they seriously reject them.

Are they really getting out the measuring tape to check?

(but then I always wonder that when they are talking about dick size requirements too)

15. The Dark King

People treat this shit like shopping

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Soooo true! Honestly, I got that way a bit (not to that extreme) when I was doing the online thing. It's so distorted because you have so many contacting you at one time and it's like you have to sort through some how. Which is ridiculous because you don't even know if any of them are real at that point.

I have my physical (and other) preferences, but the truth is much of that goes right out the window if I meet someone who really does it for me. The way a man treats me, makes me feel, and his character will trump surface stuff all day every day. Often, that doesn't come in the package we expect.

I heard Steve Harvey say something the other day about how we need to have a list of what we want and a list of what we won't deal with. I'm all for having standards, just really questioning what people are focusing on for those standards.

17. The Dark King

Most people are grown children
    They have no clue what they need just ideas of what they want till they her it then get bored and look for something else. Of all the things to focus on and height is a factor? Really? Lol
    At least money I can respect even though I don't agree with it.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

Yep - really good point!

I figure things like that are a great thing though. It shows who people are really fast and then there is no need to bother with them.

19. The Dark King

Good point never looked at it like that before

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Many things that we think are problems are truly blessings hon.