Do you think this stereotype is true?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by blondehunter, Nov 21, 2014.

1. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

I'm a little confused as to why WM are being discussed here.

How does T&A body mass calculate into all that, like if you're busty and/or have an ars (is that considered "lean body mass" or not?). Just curious.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well gotdamn

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

There you go. Then stats were posted that it is not correct followed by it is a perception.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol, how are you going to argue statistical numbers by citing the numerical number of WW...but then cite another statistical number to back it up (@6-7%)?

Brewerychicks numbers were based on percentages of each group, in and of themselves. Stats are usually based on a per 100 person guideline.

Look at it this way.... if you took 100 BM from an overall representation of the 6-7% that are BM, and did the same of 100 WW, the statistical odds are that 63% of the BM will be overweight, while 56% of the WW will be.

Trying to use actual population numbers to say there are more fat ww in the country is a wrong analogy, because there are also more slim women numerically than the "6-7% of BM".

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well you won't get an argument out of me on the weight charts used in this country in general, and how weight is defined in terms of what deems a person fat.

Great point!

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Man....mofos complain about the toxic atmosphere in the forum....why? Yall continue to post in the toxic threads.

Stop.....there are a slew of cool and thought provoking threads...so dont go there.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

When topics involve race...I believe it's important for both sides to take part in them. There's no reason to view racial threads as 'toxic' and the only ones offended by them probably couldn't really care less about what it means to be colored (or even white, since people associate racism with white people) in this country.

Fat threads on the other hand...well gotdamn these are toxic unless they're actually celebrating big women for a change (don't play stupid and act like big women don't get a shit hand in this country) and I've seen many people become upset over them

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

This couple is amused by the WWBM drama

[​IMG]

10. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

:smt043

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Great post.