Donald Glover & Michelle White

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Oct 12, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I see a lot of comments mentioning they didn't know he had kids. lol. Stay woke, but barely know shit about him. lol.

I thought she was a natural brunette if that is not a dye job.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

When the non-thug dude they shunned in their youth makes his come-up. Seeing them hoes cry brightens my day

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  3. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

I just hope Donald does a good job portraying young Lando Calarissian in the upcoming “Solo” movie.

I have doubts of him pulling it off, have to wait and see.

4. darkcurry

Same. It was not enough of him in the trailer to see whether he can or not. Can't wait to see it.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This is the biggest worry I have this year...lol.

6. orejon4

Now I don't want no badmouthin' of Miss Gina round here! I love her. Seriously. Lol

7. RicardoCooper

What part of "Loved your girl in "Suits" did you miss?

8. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Read somewhere that when he was younger, black girls wasn't giving him any play. I'm guessing cuz he wasn't "thug" or black enough. I think Jordan Peele had the same problem. Funny cuz I was talking to a female friend the other day about Peele, when she referenced Peele being married to a ww. I told her this, and she's like I would've dated him I'm like sure now that he's successful.

9. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

It is not even about him, it is about access to his money. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. orejon4

Looking like that, she can make a beeline to whatever she wants. Lol

11. RicardoCooper

"Strong, independent" sistas shouldn't need anyone else's money LMAO

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. darkcurry

Just seen the first full face picture of Michelle and she is gorgeous!

[​IMG]

It's on this white guy's instagram account, so.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

*BTW, Donald has been getting called out over her, saying he can't be "woke" and he with her ^. His response was somewhat weird but l feel like he reacted that way to
    throw the hater chumps off..

Here is the exchange on May 12th:

While speaking to Global Grind promoting the May 25 release, Glover was asked if it was possible to be conscious and represent Blackness while loving someone different from you.

“That’s what love, I think, really is at the end of the day,. It’s not even a selflessness but it’s an understanding that I’m making a safe place for you because it’s not safe out there. Somebody’s out to get you … that’s just the nature of being. And I feel like you can totally love somebody and still look out for yourself.
    But I think the question really is do you see that someone else as a part of you? If you see it’s ‘we’re people together’ or ‘we’re a tribe together, we depend on each other,’ then you are always gonna want the best for them, I think.”

But while the answer was deemed “perfect” by interviewer and blogger Xilla Valentine, commenters were less than satisfied..

Here is the actual clip..
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BirU_zhH2t5/?utm_source=ig_embed

story link
    http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/05...aims-cant-woke-loving-someone-different-race/

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  15. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Look at that little face!! So precious! And those little chunky legs!!! I love it!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

When you have to the "Hotep" minded crowd trying to dictate what it means to be black, it sort of defeats the purpose to being a progressive minded individual who wish to give back to the community, and actually invoke a level of awareness that persists in a given society. Otherwise, they are essentially dismissing non-blacks who are genuinely concerned about the well-being of black communities and people as a whole.

17. darkcurry

It sounds like he was trying to choose his words carefully as to not offend those black women. But Donald is way woke and he loves Michelle. They're not moving him. He is being more and more comfortable being seen with her.

18. darkcurry

Beautiful.

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, he also 'came out' recently, saying he felt confused sexually, that he felt he was gay, and felt a love and belonging to the LGBT community.

Ultimately, he chose to cohabitate and procreate with her.