Drake impregnated Rosee Divine

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, May 5, 2017.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Of course he shall pay CS, but when that is said, it seems like there is a trend were women that has nothing going on for themselves plot to get pregnant by ballers/musicians because they want their money. I mean look at the Dwight Howard case.

Anyway, Drake doesn't look like someone a woman should cross when it comes to his children to me. I believe that if this is Drakes child he will go for full custody because he doesn't want his son raised by a woman who got pregnant looking for a paycheck.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well that's a big slap in the face to a lot of hard-working single mothers who were left holding the baby, so to speak, never to hear from the man again and thus never receiving one penny of support from him, nor from the government... who raised their children from birth, to leaving the nest.

Seriously, how could you even conjure up that comment without stopping to think of the millions of mothers raising children on their own as we speak?

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Really?
    So essentially remove this child from his mother's life because the father is mad at her ? You think that kind of spite is productive and healthy to the life of a child?
    Furthermore, you think a man with an erratic busy lifestyle is going to be more condusive to a stable upbringing, than a mother who is there for her child at all times?

Remember also, he wanted her to abort it and she did not.

4. Reverie

I didn't write I agreed with it, I wrote what I think he would do.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Why though? He showed in the texts he didnt wan't it. What then makes you think he is the type to go for full custody to spite her?

6. Reverie

Because he seems like a man that needs to be in control and he would not be if the child lives with the mum.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Because we aren't talking about everyday people and I feel zero sympathy for people who have 100% control over the situation. Men have no such control. You decide for us if we are fathers or not

8. Reverie

Only if you guys decide do go in raw.

9. The Dark King

Nope you decide whether or not we can go in raw. Remember we're required to ask consent. And even if that were the case you agree to it. It's a 50/50 decision yet you retain 100 percent of the power when it comes to choosing if I'm parent or not.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. I was thinking joint custody. Not one parent getting preference over the other.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So perhaps mutual agreements beforehand in the form of signed cards - You both agree that if she becomes impregnated by you, you are absolved of responsibility, et al. Honestly, I think it would cut down on a lot of unscrupulous sex and unwanted pregnancies because people's true colors would come out, along with major second thoughts.

12. Reverie

So take responsibility for your own destiny and don't go raw with a woman you don't see as the mother of your child even if she says it is ok. That should not be difficult for a grownup man.

13. The Dark King

Ok ladies take responsibility of your own destiny. Avoid being a single mother. Choose better don't lay with a man who you don't see being a father.

14. The Dark King

Cosign

15. Reverie

I do, and I am no single mother.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Had he really had a vasectomy?

Have they done a prenatal dna?

17. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't know why people get so worked up over all this shit. There are consequences for our actions and in these cases people know what they are getting into. If dude really did have a vasectomy then unless he didn't do his followups, the chances of this kid being his is 0.

If you don't want to get tied to some chick for the rest of your life then don't be doing stupid shit. Yes, I know that people can't seem to control themselves and we have all done our dirt, but come on when you are someone in that position you know that people are trying to get at you at every turn.

In regards to whether or not he wants the kid...people say all sorts of shit about aborting (women too) and placing for adoption, it's not theirs, etc and then when the baby is born things change. You can't know what the outcome will be until it happens. He very well may want custody and he very well may get it.

I'm a single mother. I wasn't irresponsible. I was married and all my children were planned and chosen. I chose to have children with a man who I thought would be a good father and while I may not always agree with him, he definitely does the very best he can and overall has done a great job. Once you have that child, it's NOT about you, it's about the child. Things in life don't always go the way we plan or hope for....you deal with it the best you can. EVERY parent is responsible for their child....financially and otherwise. Do men get screwed over...yep. And guess what we all know that. So then don't be putting yourself in that position. There are plenty of women who have babies with men they know are shady and aren't going to be there....yet they do it anyway and then want to whine when he's gone.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It was a rumor years ago, and really, what young man just out of his teens, gets one? He was not as popular then as he is today to warrant such a drastic measure.

Furthermore, he would not have texted Sophie to abort it, and it would have been alluded to in his lawyer's statement who declared that if he is the father he will be a responsible father and take care of his child.

19. The Dark King

Lol we literally never put the onus on women this way. I love the smell of hypocrisy before dinner

20. K

K Well-Known Member

WE don't? speak for yourself