1. qtinsouthfl

qtinsouthfl New Member

Only if the dreads are well kept and not Bob Marley ish like...Sorry, LOVE the man's music, poetry and what he stood for. Just not to keen on his dreads..

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I think some (younger) guys are really sexy with dreads, but I prefer shaved/bald. :smt049

3. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Same here! :smt045

4. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Some people say that cucumbers taste better pickled.

5. life5577

life5577 New Member

What the hell is this thing? A clown...shit ole boy looks like a carney cat lmfao....foolish

6. life5577

life5577 New Member

bahahahahhahahah

:smt081

7. life5577

life5577 New Member

I like clean cut edged up men....I dig cornrows and braids if the shit is tight and clean.....no dread locks...the shit scares me like some critter is gonna come out of them.....

[​IMG]

I dig this man.....

8. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

that's self-emolation. Looks like he hates himself so much he just scribbled all over his face.

The funny thing is, it's not even scary or menacing, just stupid. Poor kid.

9. Athena

Athena New Member

I saw a brother this morning with locks almost to his waist, he smiled at me and I couldn't stop smiling for half a mile.... Verra nice

10. life5577

life5577 New Member

Yep just stupid......

[​IMG]

11. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

.....Well it happen again one of these days....that is, another dreadlockster will be in your future..........this time, you just have to buy one of those big nit hats for when you take him to those professional physician suit & gown Christmas parties......

12. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Dreadlocks are very sexy if they are kept nicely. Love them!

13. I would feel naked if/when I cut mine off. They become such a part of you. I love rolling down the window in my truck when I'm rollin' and letting my hair blow with the breeze. Good times.

14. Athena

Athena New Member

Or he could just tie it back, omg so nice.

15. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Yessss! Pulled back is so....:smt007

16. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

I wish I could grow out some dreads. how expensive is it for stylist help?

17. free816

free816 New Member

Hype have to have them started first had a family member start mine no idea the cost after they loc all you have to do is re twist the new growth if you get them don't let anyone put beeswax in your hair
    Actually been thinking of cutting mine as other dude said if I did think I would feel naked,

18. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I'd like to formally request pics be posted here before you cut them :smt007

19. free816

free816 New Member

Ha my mother is 74 she would do a cartwheel lol, my 15 yr old daughter would be sad, now that I think about I can't cut them while she is still in high school, all the boys think I'm a thug and scared shitless to try and date her

20. Linda4bbc

Linda4bbc New Member

Most Definitely!

Oh yes Honey, I do!