Eddie Murphy and Paige Butcher

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Sep 17, 2012.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Lol. By the looks of things... yes haha.

2. brethard

brethard Active Member

His drama Mr. Church debuted at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York on Friday night.

But Eddie Murphy was in Beverly Hills alongside his pregnant girlfriend, Paige Butcher that same afternoon.

The 55-year-old actor and Australian model picked up a few beverages at their favourite coffee shop in the exclusive neighbourhood.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...buts-Tribeca-Film-Festival.html#ixzz46cFc74HJ

3. brethard

brethard Active Member

Just next month he will become a father for the ninth time.

And Eddie Murphy and girlfriend Paige Butcher look like they are making the most of their together time before their baby's arrival in May.

The couple recently revealed that they are expecting a little girl, with first time mother Paige looking forward to welcoming her new daughter to the world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...pop-coffee-Californian-sun.html#ixzz46dhV5qNC

4. beccaomecca

She's getting ready to pop for sure. These two live the life lol. So jealous! Black men look AMAZING in white!!! My fav.

5. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Eddie has lost his mind. He has 9 kids. If you want to lose your money that fast. Just give it to the IRS.

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm with you here.

7. brethard

brethard Active Member

They're expecting their first child together next month.

And Eddie Murphy, 55, and heavily-pregnant girlfriend Paige Butcher, 36, looked very much in love as they stepped out on a casual coffee run in Studio City on Saturday.

The couple, who are expecting a baby girl, strolled hand in hand as they left a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf with some hot and cold drinks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...d-hands-relaxed-coffee-run.html#ixzz47OIutBgF

8. beccaomecca

Urgh! I envy this woman so much! I truly can't wait to see their beautiful baby!!!!!! Eddie is stylin! I like it!

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Eddie could leave each of those kids $10 mil a piece and he'd still be rich.

But yeah having a bunch of kids with different women will deplete your net worth worse than losing your job.

It's probably why he's trying not to marry this woman.
    They live together and she shares in his lifestyle.

When they eventually do split, he buys her a house, gives her child support and probably some lump sum of cash, maybe $20-30 mi.

10. beccaomecca

Lol. He's notorious for all the women he's had. But you never know maybe it'll work out. Maybe all he ever needed was this Aussie girl lol. I hope they last they're certainly a cute couple. But if not..yep she's set!

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Back in the 80's, Eddie Murphy said that he would never get deeply involved with a white woman. He enjoyed working with them on Saturday Night Live and in films. He had only gotten involved with black women. I guess all he knew was drama with them(especially with Melanie B aka Scary Spice). I guess it goes to show that a person can change.

12. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Huh ...lol I used to say that, too. Then, the truth was revealed! Once you go white ....

13. beccaomecca

Haha that's a quote you don't hear too often!

I'd love to hear the ending..

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Once you go white, it's outta sight!

15. beccaomecca

Ahaha! Love it!!!!!!! How it should be!

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It's the writer in me.

17. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

If he said it in the 80s I'm not surprised.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

My sister believed at the time that Eddie showed that he had a good head on his shoulders when he mentioned it on a talk show. I was surprised he kissed actress Charlotte Lewis in The Golden Child.

19. brethard

brethard Active Member

20. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Eddie has had his share of Transsexuals as well.