Eddie Murphy and Paige Butcher

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Any evidence?

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Eeww no way!!!!????

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I'm not too sure i want to see the evidence lol.

4. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Yeah just reminds me about the whole Teddy Pendergrass speculations.

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt042

Evidence....dude was ARRESTED picking up one off the streets.

He uses women AND children as beards.

6. flaminghetero

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Speculations??

Teddy had a drag queen in the car with him when he crashed..

7. 2legit

2legit Active Member

It is not speculation it is the truth .......

I remember someone telling me about it many years ago. Here is the evidence.

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9705/02/murphy/

WEST HOLLYWOOD, California (CNN) -- Sheriff's deputies pulled over Eddie Murphy early Friday and arrested a transsexual prostitute who was riding in his car, authorities said. A spokesman for the actor maintained Murphy was just being a "good Samaritan" by offering the transsexual a ride.

Sheriff's deputies pulled over Murphy's Land Cruiser at 4:45 a.m., a short time after they observed a "known transsexual prostitute" get inside, authorities said.

A sheriff's department spokesman said deputies determined no illegal activity had occurred, but they arrested Atisone Seuli, 20, on an outstanding warrant for prostitution.

An attorney representing Seuli appeared on his behalf in Hollywood Municipal Court Friday. The judge sentenced Seuli to 90 days in a Los Angeles County jail for violating probation, and ordered him to fulfill the conditions of his original probation.

Murphy, 36, star of the "Beverly Hills Cop" movies and the recent hit remake of "The Nutty Professor," was not arrested or charged.

His spokesman told CNN Murphy had trouble sleeping Thursday night, felt restless and decided to drive to a newsstand. After leaving the newsstand, Murphy spotted someone who appeared to be "having a problem," the spokesman said. The star stopped his vehicle to see if the person was all right. At that time, the individual asked Murphy for a ride, and he agreed, the spokesman said.

The spokesman quoted Murphy as saying, "I did nothing wrong. I was trying to be a good Samaritan and this is what happens."

Murphy is renting a house in Los Angeles while he films a remake of "Dr. Doolittle." His wife and children are with him in Los Angeles.[that wife has since divorced him]

8. flaminghetero

[​IMG]

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah that sort of got us off topic. Let's focus on the good news I say!

10. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Other than that one incident are there others? It is possible he didn't know it was a tranny,many of them do look like women.Many tranny prostitutes just give blowjobs without telling their Johns that they are a tranny.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  11. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dude, don't even try to defend his tranny loving ass. Doesn't matter how good their transition is, there's always gonna be a red flag somewhere.

12. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Cops did not catch him engaged in sexual activity with the tranny. Unless he told Eddie he was a tranny or Eddie saw him naked it is possible Eddie thought it was a women.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

He even looks like a tranny in the pics.

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I saw a documentary the other day about Hollywood scandals from the 1930s through the late 1990s and a vet tabloid reporter commented that when it comes to Holly celebs, more often than not the rumors you hear about them in the media are true.

I don't know if that's true today since tabloid reporting doesn't aspire to be respected like mainstream journalism like it did 50-60 years ago, but it's something to think about.

As for Eddie having an 'itch' for tgirls, that's an old rumor and IMO most likely true.
    In fact the TS woman posted above being linked to Eddie Murphy was rumored to have been murdered by Eddie's people for threatening to go public about their relationship.

However I don't think Eddie is fronting about being into heterosexual women too.

It's not like he's in the closet living a double life.
    I think Eddie is, or was, just freaky like that.

He liked both.

After finding out that Prince had a drug habit since the 1980s when I heard growing up the man didn't take anything stronger than brewed tea, it's dangerous as fans to assume the public image these celebs are peddling is factual.

15. brethard

brethard Active Member

She gave birth to her first child with Eddie Murphy, 55, on May 3.

But 36-year-old Paige Butler looked phenomenal just three weeks later as she showed off her post-baby figure in a boho red maxi dress and cropped light blue denim jacket in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

The Australian actress tied her blonde tresses back into a tight bun to show off her glowing complexion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...three-weeks-welcoming-Izzy.html#ixzz49kRvASRv

16. flaminghetero

It was not a rumor...he was busted with a Tranny in his car.

17. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

He could have pulled over to get a blow job from what he thought was a female prostitute. It happens.there is nothing else credible that proves he is a tranny lover.

18. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

He picked her/him up on the street.If they had a prior /regular relationship they would likely be meeting at hotels or his house.guys don't pick up their dates on street corners roamed by police and prostitutes .

19. flaminghetero

Not even a nice try try.

He was in an area KNOWN for trannies ect.

20. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Not everyone are experts where the tranny prostitute part of town is.the arrest article said he was renting a house in the area while he filmed Dr Doolittle so he might not have been familiar with the area.

He picked up what appeared to be a female with breasts and was pulled over by cops seconds later.there is nothing else credible to suggest he is a tranny lover.until there are pics like Kerry Rhodes and his boyfriend with Eddie and a tranny or something else credible I give the man the benefit of the doubt.