European women really more "liberal" than US WW?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by TheChosenOne, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I'd have to agree with Espy, Bhayes. You don't have to leave America to enjoy happiness in a relationship that you're seeking out. Also, when you said you were going to leave America, how easy do you think it would be to learn the language of the other country (supposedly) you would be going to? This ties into the thread you created recently about people's perceptions about American women and flirting. Things will improve in this country, and it would be multiculturalized enough to an extent where race wouldn't matter. When America becomes more like Europe (socially and economically), then things will gradually improve for all of us in the country.

2. ShoFIZZLE

ShoFIZZLE New Member

Hopefully south Florida gets wind of this. This place is so culturally biased, its not even funny. Spanish will become the primary language and no one seems to want to integrate, which makes it hard for non-Latin Americans to live here. Hell, I'm having a pretty rough time, and I am looking to move when my lease is up.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

that's why the German Chancellor said what she said in the past, about multiculturalism failing over there. Specific groups of people weren't integrating into German society, and were just keeping to themselves and not adopting anything else. How can you move to the US and not speak English? It shuts out the majority of the population that does speak it. I kind of see why they wanted to make English the official language.

4. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

well you are in miami.....