European women really more "liberal" than US WW?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by TheChosenOne, Jul 14, 2008.

1. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

I think that (relative to other Western nations)..the U.S. is going through a cultural adolescence. Like that big, awkward teenager with horrible acne, a changing voice and clothes that don't fit because it's growing rapidly every day. England, Germany, Norway etc...are the attractive 20 & 30-somethings that have already passed through that awkward phase and into adulthood. The U.S. still has demons that need to be worked through...and until that happens...we will remain in this "almost-grown up" state.

2. fearless

fearless New Member

Re: European women really more "liberal" than US W

Hey hey...the forum's favorite/only Middle Easterner-honorary BM is back (I hope I'm still welcome; I'll make my long story short: I grew up in the U.S. South and the only peers that were kind to me or that I could hang out with were BM's). I'm glad to see a lot of new posters here, and the community remains as friendly and tolerant as it was before. I only remember Ronja and Kid Rasta.

Anyway...before you guys or gals bash Muslims, you should know that the single largest population of U.S. Muslims does not consist of Arabs or Indonesians/Pakistanis...African Americans are the single largest ethnic/racial group of U.S. Muslims and there are a lot of cultural/ethnic connections between Middle Easterners and Africans. It's my country too and some fanatics attacked it, but you shouldn't paint us with a wide brush.

So for you women out there, why don't you keep an open mind, because one day you might fall in love with a BM who happens to be a Muslim.

Getting back to topic: I think one reason BM and others may find European women to be easier to date and marry is that in Europe it is alright for the woman to make the first move, convey interest directly, and flirt more aggressively...not to mention that Europe seems to have gotten over the issue of race (culture and class certainly still matter in Europe, but I do not think race does in terms of dating and sexual politics).

I'm going to talk about this later in a different post; but I don't know how many BM (or other men of color) have the balls to approach a WW when they do not even know if the lady is open to men outside of her race. It's already intimidating to approach any attractive woman of any race. In the U.S., women are expected to be more reserved, so how many interracial relationships or dates never develop because women are not willing to make the first move and BM's (and other men) do not know which women are open to flavor?

3. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

That's solely because AMERICA is a Christan Nation or didn't you know that? - :roll:

Which is why on one end we can impeach Clinton for a blow job, while the Bush Crime Family is responsible for the murder of thousands of people in Iraq and over 4,000 American soldiers (Joint Military huh? lol, its 98% Americans!) and Pelosi says "Impeachment is off the table..."

Ah America has it backwards as usual and the Corp Elite really run the country or haven't you noticed?

Back on topic -

Liberal yes, because they are better educated in general (College is FREE remember in many of these social democratic countries) and they have a wider World View.

They have Eurovision, we have American Idol, score one for Europe.

The only Americans with a "World View" have been OVERSEAS and not as apart of the military either.

Sex is not used as a weapon in intimate situations like it is here in America, very simple.

They don't use NOW "Talking Points" to carve out a position in a discussion.

Very seldom does religion have an impact on social commentary, social decisions or ANYTHING for that matter.

One out of every 10 American personal ads has "God Fearing Man/Woman" in it...

THUMBS DOWN...

Cultural focuses is much different meaning your relationship is founded on different principles, family is important and so are children but sex isn't "tuned off" once you have children; claims of headaches and tiredness are usually not heard.

In the event of a divorce I seldom hear an American saying, "That bitch from Germany, yadda, yadda, yadda", it just doesn't happen. In fact I find women from Europe more often than not VICTIMS of stupid American men.

In the general STATE our social system in America is in, this is not an ideal place to "hook up" dispite what many players might say, many "Pro American" daters might say, stats don't lie.

IR relationships have increased ten fold and many with foreign born Women, not Immigrants to America.

Record number of Green Cards issued via K-1 or K-3 process since 1990

American servicemen ditching their American wives/gf (and yes sometimes children too) for European women.

There's a reason for all this and only a tiny bit has to do with the "Grass is Greener" talking point.

This is not a BASH AMERICA POST either, its the facts, look them up.

America is OKAY to date in if you have all your ducks in a row. Rich guys don't have it easier either dispite what some may think that money solves everything, it never has, never will, it creates NEW problems.

TLC wouldn't have a program called "Must Love Kids" which sets up 30 something Single Mothers with Dates, how stupid is that? If their WORTH was so HIGH they don't need a TV Show. The facts that their value is LOWER than childless women makes for good TV (or so they think).

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/must-love-kids/must-love-kids.html

I highly recommend you get married EARLY, something I should have done back when I was about 27 involved with my ex when I should have left her for another woman in San Diego.

If you limit your scope to our shores, then ha, chances you'll get screwed are VERY GOOD. 80% of Marriages less than 5 years old end in Divorce, don't have any kids in those 5 years, you'll be on the HOOK.

One of my managers got hit up for 90% of his tax return for back child support when his current wife and him were seperated for a short time.

Muslims, nothing but much respect to my brothas/sistas - Assalamu Alaikum

Christans are very violent look in your history books....

Listen to John Hagey "Jews are EVIL" "Muslims are EVIL"

When are you REAL Christians going to take your religion back???

4. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Its the nation besides the US and well maybe Ghana and Nigeria with the highest number of women on that site.
    But we all know that people who aren't even from Ghana or Nigeria set their location to those 2 countries to scam and get money. So the number of real Ghanians and Nigerians on the is way lower

5. Be-you-tiful86

They will always have a few of them here but the number of bases will decrease:

Here a few bases that were closed already:

-Giessen(yep my town)
    -Friedberg
    -Buedingen
    -Kitzingen
    -Giebelstadt
    -Hanau(well its closing RIGHT NOW)
    -Darmstadt(also closing RIGHT NOW)
    -Mainz
    -Mainz Dexheim(RIGHT NOW)
    -Frankfurt Airbase

Ansbach and Katterbach are scheduled to be closed

That would leave:

-Wiesbaden
    -Spangdahlem
    -Ramstein
    -Kaiserslautern
    -Mannheim
    -Schweinfurt
    -Illesheim
    -Geilenkirchen
    -Baumholder
    -Vilseck
    -Grafenwoehr
    -Hohenfels

I may have forgotten a few that got closed or are still there but those are the ones I know about

6. Be-you-tiful86

In the Kaiserslautern/Ramstein/Baumholder area the bases are less than 30 miles apart and its ten thousands of soldiers altogether.

7. Be-you-tiful86

I dont know if I remember right but I think in the recent Miss universe election Miss Denmark was a black woman so Denmark is also quite liberal it seems

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Ronja, how many women from your country is in Black Planet?

9. Ronja

Ronja New Member

Don't know. Don't care.

I don't even know what black planet is...

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

As always you bring stats of countries except yours. Who knows if your coast lines have like Denmark and Sweden's? Oh yes, you live next to them.

11. Ronja

Ronja New Member

I'm probably supposed to feel flattered that you always want to talk about me, but I'm sure Chosen would appreciate that you didn't hijack his thread to do so....

12. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

How come Soulthinker and Ronja don't get along??? (Did I miss something?)

13. shaft2k4

shaft2k4 Active Member

I'm a little surprised Schweinfurt (Ledward Barracks) is still there. I was stationed at Ledward back in the day. Being such a small post, and with only light armor/infantry I figured it would get the axe for sure.

Do you know if Conn barracks is still open? It was also located in Schweinfurt just a few miles down the road from Ledward. There used to be a shuttle that ran between the two posts.

14. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

soulthinker took that insult rather nicely...lol

15. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Exactly. Not all European women who have converted to islam have a muslim husband / boyfriend. And not all women who date muslim men convert either. I havent.
    And I still have all the freedoms I always had as a woman. I think its even funny to hear some of my friends who express suprise that I can still go out wearing a mini skirt.

16. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Europe isnt hugely influenced by a religious right like un the US. Our way of life and our acceptance of the above indicates that we are more tolerant and liberal.
    And its no coincidence thats its women who are to the forefront in this. We are the ones who are breastfeeding in public, sunbathing topless etc

17. Be-you-tiful86

This is another fact I wonder about.Its just a theory but maybe some of you want to comment:

The number of women aged 21 or below in Germany who got 1 or more kids is more than 3 times lower than in the US and I wonder why.
    I mean it's not that we don't have sex.. Lol.
    Maybe it is because parents here find it easier to have "the special talk" with their kids than in the US. ?! No clue

18. Be-you-tiful86

Which town are Conn barracks in? Let me know and I'll try to find out

19. Ronja

Ronja New Member

And because you've got sex ed. in school I reckon... not all schools in US got that. I would believe most/all European countries has sex ed on the curriculum.

Sex in US is so taboo, it seems they can't even say vagina on TV. I saw a part of an Operah show, and she used the term "vagigi". :roll: :lol:

20. shaft2k4

shaft2k4 Active Member

Be-you-tiful86

Conn was also in Schweinfurt. Schweinfurt actually had two posts, Conn and Ledward kasernes. They are basically twin posts and very close to each other (two or three miles.) Conn also had an airfield from what I remember.

I actually have very fond memories of that town. If I ever moved back to Germany i'd choose Schweinfurt over Frankfurt easily. If McCain wins this election I might be checking it out again real soon. LOL.