European women really more "liberal" than US WW?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by TheChosenOne, Jul 14, 2008.

1. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

But thatv was blown out of proportion> Therec was problems, but It was used to bash the immigrant community yet again. Sure there is racism in France but there are a lot of French women still with non white men.

2. sarah23

Is he French?

3. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Cameroonian, by the way are you a girl or a boy ? you had a pic up of a man b4, was thinking maybe sarah 23 might be a fav girl of urs ?

4. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Did you witness any of the Riots urself ? it looked pretty bad just watching it on TV ?

5. sarah23

A pic of a man ???? Maybe it was another sarah. Theres a few now....

6. sarah23

No I didnt witness any of the riots. But I certainly heard a lot about them in the community.I dad say at the ourset that there is racism in France. But elsewhere in Europe too. Just look at the press.

7. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Ahh ok yeah ur right there are a few, must be getting confused, its hard to keep up lol:D

8. sarah23

My ex was from senegal.

9. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Do those from Senegal speak French i suppose they do, Cameroon is another French speaking one alot of my husbands family ended up in France, although they do speak English aswell, just not as good.

My husband is my Ex now too, :D

10. z

z Well-Known Member

Thanx to le Roi Soleil, there are 31 Francophone African countries and Senegal is one of them.

11. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Yes i know its a previously French governed country, thats why i said ( i suppose they do speak French lol)

12. sarah23

What would le roi soleil think if he was alive today ? lol

13. z

z Well-Known Member

I don't know, but he sure did not have a problem with marching into sub-Sahara and Conquering

14. sarah23

Guess we cant change history, but at least we have a more culturally diverse France today, thanks to him and others.

15. z

z Well-Known Member

Well, there are some who would disagree with you.

16. sarah23

In what way ?

17. z

z Well-Known Member

I know some folks who expressed that their culture and language have been ripped apart.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  18. sarah23

You mean by immigration ? Sure we have all heard this. We didnt give the African countries much choice during colonisation.These immigrants are just trying to better their lives.

19. z

z Well-Known Member

I've heard complaints from both parties. My african freinds state that the french has destroyed: their culture, rich history, resources, and so forth
    And I also know some french who are pissed off at Northern Africans for immigrating to Paris.

In any event, the French have built good cities: Abidjan, Tunis, Libreville.
    They are beautiful cities, they call them the African Paris.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  20. sarah23

Of course there is good and bad. But we cant complain if they wish to come to France after we tried to impose our culture on them in years past.