European women really more "liberal" than US WW?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by TheChosenOne, Jul 14, 2008.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

Now we agree Mademoiselle. Make sure my brethren get beaux femmes à Paris et à Marseille.

2. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Especially in the larger urban cenres, nous les jeunes Francaises are more than happy to date black men , and respect their culture. :D

3. craxy

craxy Restricted

I agree.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

One could imagine if Germany had those colonies like Cameroon,Togo,Tanzania,and Namibia. It would been a mess.

5. sarah23

6. z

z Well-Known Member

7. Soulthinker

Sarah23,Portugal later did a bad job when they colonized Angola and Mozambique. It took a coup in 1975 to let them go.

8. Nadia24rus

Nadia24rus New Member

And the European women are more liberal certainly, but it not on tomu, that we .... !

And the European women are more liberal certainly, but it not on tomu, that we .... !!! the simply American white women can not understand happiness to have socializing with black men....

9. Frank Hunter

Frank Hunter New Member

Great topic

From some of the women I've met abroad I must say yes. White, European, generally speaking tend to be more progressively minded...

10. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Meh. Women are the same the world over. It's what you bring to the table as a man that counts.

11. satyricon

satyricon Guest

Well I'll be dipped in shit, at least one other man here gets it.

12. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Interesting expression! :lol:

13. Alek

Alek New Member

Just an illusion

I've lived in Germany for 16 years now, and I think what you're talking about is pretty much just an illusion. It appears that European WW are more "liberal" towards dating black men, but if you look at the sheer numbers of white women in Europe, you'll find that this "phenomena" is an illusion at best, because the vast majority of women available to choose from ARE white women. In the U.S. for example, you can easily choose an area to live in that is predominately black, and so, as a black male, your chances of finding a suitable mate in that area increase dramatically, and so the issue of white women willing to date black men becomes irrelevant. With the exception of, say, London or Amsterdam in Europe, I think it would be extremely difficult to find an area in which you would find a majority of women to be black, and so in most cases, you don't have many others to choose from other than white women. That doesn't mean they're more liberal and inclined to date black men, however, just because they have the numbers. I would say that some are open to the idea of having a black partner (depending on which circles you carry yourself in), but most aren't. It pretty much depends on the kind of woman you're looking for. I know that in Germany, most women who are with black men have been around U.S. military personnel all their lives, and they're more likely to be open to relationships with them. It's a different story however if you're not affiliated with the military and work in the German private sector- women in these circles tend to stick with educated, professional German men- I know this to be true from my experiences in the German banking sector. Even if language is no longer a barrier, these women are generally reluctant to have any kind of relationship with black men beyond a cordial friendship or classic relationship you'd have with a colleauge at work. So I'd say it pretty much depends on where you hang out- if you frequent NCO clubs in the military communities, or go to the popular places on the economy that feature "black music", you'll find women there who have no issues with dating a black guy here or there. Professional educated women are much more unlikely to hook up with black men. This is Germany, however- while I can't really speak for other European countries, I would imagine that you will find a similar social interactions between black men and white European women. Not so different from the U.S.!

14. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Soulthinker,
    I always enjoy your historical angle and educational input. As a senior member it seems you have developed a natural niche for your self in cordially contributing useful information and suggestions...It is evident that over time this has made you a friend to every one and an enemy to none ! Perhaps a style, that a number forum members would be best served emulating…..In any case we seem to have similar taste in overseas women…I like what Sir Nose has accomplished for him self in selecting a life partner….I am surprised with your extensive travel and exposure overseas that you have not yet found that ideal woman. Let me know when you update that passport and are ready to hop the big pond again.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  15. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Hello

I am a woman from switzerland. I know people from many countries in europe. But of course, I don´t know all of them. There are men totally against IR, there are women totally against IR. But you also find a lot of couples, sitting together in restaurants or bars. Black, white, christian, muslim, hindus, all together.
    I don´t know, how americans are, so how can I compare?

But one I registered. The way, how americans talk to each other, is for us europeans very rough.

I am an european woman, living in europe and africa. I have very good friends in both continents. I had white men , black men, christians, muslims. For me, it´s just important, what emotion a man can give me. How he respects me.

My personal opinion is that we should stop thinking, how somebody might be. I prefer to get to know persons, because I am sure, today somebody will fascinate me again.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  16. sarah23

I co-sign this.

17. karmacoma.

Hello Christine :smt006

18. Soulthinker

Thank you for the compliment Archman. It takes not only travel but,lots of reading on the subject. It still fascinates me.

19. quato102

quato102 New Member

A fairly broad generalization. In many regions of the U.S. (i.e. Alabama, Mississippi, etc.) a well-educated, professional black man would very easily be ignored by WW for a less "tableworthy" white male...simply because of family, culture, social norms, etc.

Sure there are interracial relationships in the U.S., in all regions, but overall IR relationships are an exceptionally small percentage nationwide. There is a reason for that.

20. karmacoma.

Why do you people always want to parse somebody's statements. Like a black man must be proven wrong. Well it won't happen here. Obviously only quality females of any race would respond to a well-educated, professional man, again of any race.

It is also fairly obvious that places you mention like Alabama, Mississippi, etc. aren't exactly known as hotbeds for quality people--say it with me--of any race (not saying they don't exist, but the image of the South doesn't support it, don't blame the messenger).

The difference with me is that I test myself against all men, not just black men. And quality attracts quality, regardless of place.

Find another post to try and pick apart, and use logic next time.