"EVERYTHING NOT QUITE RIGHT WITH...": Videos

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by hellified, Mar 10, 2015.

1. hellified

hellified Active Member

I geek out pretty hard folks but here goes!!

Key scenes from the last 20 minutes of Rogue One seem a bit off and out of character with core Star Wars characters. SPOILER ALERT!

2. hellified

hellified Active Member

Fear is Reborn
    The Hunt Is On
    The Flaws Are Plenty
    Lets look at the 21st century sequel to the Classic 80s action movie.

3. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Predators was a bullshit movie.
    The guy in the video touches on the biggest BS moment in the movie, but he doesn't fully explain just how ridiculous it is. All the people in the movie are KNOWN killers, except for the doctor, he is an unknown serial killer. So how in the fuck do the Predators know he's a killer? Did they come to earth and stumble upon a crime scene and decide to play junior detectives?

4. hellified

hellified Active Member

the predators do have cloaking...they could have spotted him killing someone and followed him...but still..just having the will to kill isn't (or shouldn't be) enough to abduct and stick the guy in an environment thats not his own or something he'd thrive in. The guy wasn't armed at any point. He and the redneck never posed a threat to anything other than other humans. They had no strategic intelligence, no combat skills, no major offensive weapons...nothing.

5. hellified

hellified Active Member

[​IMG]

6. hellified

hellified Active Member

no opinions?

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I saw that flick more than once back in day. Until One Night Stand was made it was one of next to best IR movies even though I know full well Spike Lee is not into IR in the movies like for example Mo Better Blues before.