Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Mofo is collapsing.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wished it's much sooner.

3. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Don`t forget he`s Teflon Don. He may come out of all those trials smelling like a rose

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Well... One is an absolute no-brainer, but I'd bet much that the second fits as well. tprt.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  5. Soulthinker

Tough indeed.

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20230613_131501.jpg

7. DudeNY12

stupid.jpeg

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It's not that they fear him, but how do you debate someone like Trump who has the mentality of an 8th grade bully?

Remember when Hillary Clinton was giving her response to the debate moderator and instead of Trump standing calmly behind his dais, he left it and started stalking Hillary while she was speaking, until Trump was standing directly behind her looking over her shoulder.

How do you fight that, other than shoving Trump on his ass?

9. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I think that 8th grade is being pretty generous.

10. DudeNY12

Very true! While he's definitely lacking in so many ways... I suspect that he's totally aware that he can't come close to truly debating someone. One thing is.... He's totally clueless on events and some things you just can't fake. So of course he turns it into his child-like clown show. It still humors me when one of his supporters allege that he's intelligent. I think he also stalked Clinton like that because she's a woman. As much shit as he talks... I seriously doubt he'd try that crap with a man.

11. Since1980

Yep. I'd love the entertainment value of him trying that with Chris Christie or Tim Scott. Christie might be a craven kiss-ass, but he'd be one of the few people to throw it right back at him and not think twice about it.

12. DudeNY12

Agreed! I'm no Christie fan, but I bet plenty that if the orange one tried that with him... Christie would face him to basically say... "Who the f*ck are you and what do you think you're doing?

13. Othello1967

Both Christie and Scott are polling in the single digits. Christie for a long time was pro Trump and now he isn`t. I still put him way above Nikki Haley and the "Christian" Mike Pence.

14. Since1980

Pretty soon, Trump will have more indictments against him than their Christie and Scott's poll numbers combined.

15. Since1980

Screenshot_20230909_115931.jpg

16. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

17. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

18. Soulthinker

And counting.

19. Since1980

Hell, we may be able to add in DeSantis' campaign numbers the way he's tanking in the polls right now.

He fell off HARD.

20. Othello1967