Ex-Redskins star QB, Robert Griffin III reveals he was sexually harrassed while at Washington

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bliss, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Robert Griffin III is dropping a new book, Surviving Washington, and he claims that he was sexually harassed during his time at WFT.

[​IMG]

Robert Griffin III
    @RGIII

Sexual harassment victims should share their stories when they are ready not when you want them to. The book is not about other people’s experiences with sexual harassment in Washington. Its about my experience with sexual harassment in Washington. Hopefully you will listen.

[​IMG]

ProFootballTalk
    @ProFootballTalk
    RG3 claims that his forthcoming book will have information about sexual harassment at WFT. So why hasn't he come forward with it before, and why doesn't he share everything he knows about it right now? https://wp.me/pbBqYq-c7uY
    1:08 PM · Dec 1, 2021
    Share this Tweet

Griffin says in the video...

"I'm going to tell you the truth about what happened in that playoff game in [2013] against Seattle,"

"I'm going to detail the medical mismanagement that I received during my time in Washington. I'm going to open your eyes to the sexual harassment that permeated the walls of that building, and give you a deep dive into a power struggle between one of the most powerful coaches in all of sports and an owner that many of you want gone. They say, 'The truth will set you free,' so here it is, unfiltered."

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Calling a teammate a 'faggot' isn't what I would call sexual harassment. Just guessing what happened. I seriously doubt he was sexually harassed in an NFL lockerroom. If dude isn't careful, he's going to permanently mess up his broadcasting career.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I remember NFL fans, including Redskins fans, always looked at him as sorta of weirdo & didn't like him when he played for the Redskins. He's living up to that reputation with this controversy.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I didn't read his claims but it all depends on the context of the situation. Was that all that happened or was there something that went with that.

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

RG3 was the 2nd overall pick in the draft and best friends with the owner. Nobody in that lockerroom is messing with him.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
  6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I just googled him and found out how gorgeous his wife is. Off topic, I know, but I just thought I'd throw that out there.