exting Driver almost kills cyclist say's she doesn't care, gets no jail time

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Apr 17, 2014.

1. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

This woman just sounds like a typical modern day, self absorbed, princess complex, wanker. :D

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Do you think it's due to the lack of respect and responsibility the youth have nowadays?

3. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Probably plays a part of it in an anything goes cultural mindset. She seened more concerned about her expensive car being damaged, ugh, sickening.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You nailed it...

Ever hear of the "2 drunk to care" loser?

[​IMG]
    20 yr old Kayla Maria Mendoza

Her tweets...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Her tweet that day....

[​IMG]

that led to....

...her turning the wrong way down a Florida highway and colliding with a car, killing the two 21-yr-old female occupants who were best friends...

[​IMG]
    her victims

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mendoza was formally arrested on DUI manslaughter charges this past Monday.

5. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I didn't say it does not exist, it does not relate in anyway to the story. It's not a black or white thing, it's a person thing. There was no mention of race being an influence in anything....

Now if I or any ww on this forum dared to utter the words 'you people' in any way, shape or form, you would lose your collective and start screaming and hollering

[​IMG]

I only know about this gif because you've used it on me in the past ;)

6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Isn't this rather extreme?

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol wow such denial for people whose congress use nigger openly. Ask the aborigines if it exists.

8. The Dark King

And OJ got away with murder what's your point?

9. The Dark King

Context people try using it. Sorry I should have spelled it out Australian people. And since when dies the media have to point something out for a person to know what's going on.
    I don't need the media to tell me the war on drugs isn't working I can discern that for myself. You really don't see the differences in arrest and sentencing.

10. ThePrince

ThePrince Active Member

That's a little bit of a reach in this particular situation IMHO.

11. ThePrince

ThePrince Active Member

More like hot young girl privilege. lol

12. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

I'm a Popeye's man, so that stereotype doesn't fit me!

13. The Dark King

There's some truth to that lol

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

$4500.00 fine is pretty sweet fine...the bicyclist can sue her, her insurance company and her family in a civil suit...if he was killed this would be a different story...i don't buy into the white privilege crap...it all depends on the family of the person that was killed...if they want your ass in jail you will go to jail if they are the forgiving type and don't see your ass in jail as a positive outcome to the death of their loved one then you may walk with probation etc

i have a friend whose son killed a young man when he lost control of his truck...the accident was not his fault...he was not texting or on the phone...he was not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol...the family wanted him to get the maximum sentence and he did go to jail

he is white

15. The Dark King

Hold on so I'm clear, you don't buy white privilege in this care or at all?

16. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

can you fucking read...she got a $4500.00 fine and i hope the cyclist sues the smirk off her fucking face...you hit bitches like this in the pocketbook

17. The Dark King

Yes and you specifically said you don't buy into this white privilege crap. Again in terms of this article or in general quite deflecting.

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

did you read my post...my friends son who is very WHITE went to JAIL...so NO...I don't buy it...I think YOU are TOO quick to always play the white privilege card

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Spent half my life there, never heard "congress" openly use that word" Do you have a video? I would like to see it.

the fuck u bringing OJ into it..u said "a black driver would never walk in the same situation", and I showed your bullshit up... he actually killed a pedestrian, AND hid for 8 days, only got a traffic summons, and walked. Are you playing stupid now?

20. The Dark King

I brought up OJ to point out an exception to the rule. You playing dumb now? Are you really gonna act like "justice" is dispensed evenly according to race?

I'll keep looking for more

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1301882/Australian-magistrate-rules-N-word-offensive.html

http://www.abc.net.au/100years/EP2_1.htm

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/nigger-slur-offensive-bligh/story-e6freon6-1225903495226