fades, braids, dreads or bald-heads?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Dec 28, 2013.

?

All else being equal, which guy would you gravitate to?

1. I'd favor the dread

8 vote(s)
    17.4%
  2. I'd favor the guy with the braids

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  3. Baldhead all the way!

23 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. A neat, standard fade is best

12 vote(s)
    26.1%
  1. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

I dated a guy in the 90's with dread's who didn't dry them correctly and yes, he smelled a little like spoiled milk {notice the dated ... couldn't hang with that smell for long lol}

2. free816

free816 New Member

Can only speak for me never heard of dreads smelling like spoiled milk
    had mine for a while now wash my
    Hair once a week hit with blow dryer for a few mins wear it down allow it to fully
    Dry b4 pulling back into a pony tail out of my face, only time I use hair grease is when my wife re twist them about 8 times a year
    They probably used petroleum based grease as well which is bad for them

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt007:smt007:smt007

You should post more pics of that gorgeous hair! I know you're married, but a girl can admire from afar, right?! :smt050

4. free816

free816 New Member

5. RaiderLL

I'll be good cause you're taken, but I stand behind my request for pics lol. All stroking will be kept to a minimum :p

Happy new year baby :freehug:

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I had a friend back in the day that had natural dreads and he certainly smelled a bit like mildew. I don't think he took care of it at all though. I used to be my x's loctichian. Lol. Fix broken locs and re-twist. He had impeccable locs and never did it ever smell anything other than clean. I think dreads get a bad rep sometimes because people tend to remember that one dude with messy locs. I think it is sexy! But they have to be well kept.

7. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

hey! I thought we baldies get the love. :confused::(

that's it - i'm growing dreadlocks

8. RaiderLL

Fade, braids, dreads or bald head...you'd get the love 24/7! :smt045 :smt077

Now bring that head out here so I can rub it :cool:

9. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

super short but not completely bald, dreads and braids... that order :p

10. IceMan808

IceMan808 New Member

Hey you guys left one hairstyle out...The Short Afro!

11. medullaslashin

don't forget the big afro

... or the mullet..

... or the mohawk...

... or everybody's favorite, the jheri curl :mrgreen: Like to touch that one, ladies?

12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I like all of the above, and there are other styles I like as well. As long as it's clean, well taken care of, and it suits him (not every style looks good on every man), it's all good. The only exception would be the Jheri curl. lol

13. medullaslashin

Ironically, the jheri curl is the go-to style for pimps, who (presumably) are real ladies men. Go figure

14. I'm still waiting on the dripping Jheri Curl to come back. I had one my senior year of high school. I kept a mirror and a big bottle of activator in my locker. They used to laugh me out the building. But I didn't care. I was being an individual. LOL. Those were the days. 10 years ago. Wow.

15. free816

free816 New Member

What up homeboy which part of tn you in

16. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

i cant vote on this poll. i prefer bald or very short,because i like the way it feels. but if the dreads,braids or cornrolls are nice and clean it s fine with me, too.

17. Clarksville. I'm from Memphis though. What part are you in?

18. free816

free816 New Member

20. free816

free816 New Member