fades, braids, dreads or bald-heads?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Dec 28, 2013.

?

All else being equal, which guy would you gravitate to?

1. I'd favor the dread

8 vote(s)
    17.4%
  2. I'd favor the guy with the braids

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  3. Baldhead all the way!

23 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. A neat, standard fade is best

12 vote(s)
    26.1%
  1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Suits you very well! Quite nice love! :freehug:

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Thanks, y'all! Appreciate it.

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I had braids (past my shoulders), but I decided to cut my hair as I didn't want to turn 40 with braids.

For the last few years I've been keeping a taper/fade.

4. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

I have a fade. Little on top with scalp showing on sides and back. I don't look very good with a bald head. I have tried it and ppl tell me it does not look good on me. I think it just depends of your head and facial features.

5. Reggie Jay

Reggie Jay New Member

Bald head lovers!

Thank you! You are the ones I shave my head for once and twice a week. :heart:

6. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

:smt023

7. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Sounds interesting to me. :cool:

8. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

My personal preference wasn't listed as an option. I prefer the natural hairstyle, neither too short nor too long, like a vintage-looking well-coiffed afro, modern-day Lenny Kravitz style (love the rock star look).

Now, if you asked me that many years ago, I'd have chosen dreads. I was always a dread fan (even tried to have blue dreads myself, but my hair will NEVER dread, not even with beeswax and no brushing/combing for weeks... I actually tried that in high school, lol).

9. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Takes more than a few weeks for dreads to get started.

10. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Even when you already have long hair?

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Hmm, not sure about that. Jaisee has dreads so he would know more about that part. I started to get some dreads forming in the back of my head when I didn't comb it for 3 or so months(I wasn't trying to get dreads, I was gonna cut it soon, so I stopped doing anything with it). I had a medium sized afro, but I would put gel in it to give it a spikey afro look. Some of those spikes got tangled with other ones and made little dreads, since the style I was rocking required me to not comb my hair often. The type of hair someone has(coarse vs. softer hair) may also be a factor in how quickly dreads form and how they look overall.

12. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Yeah, my hair is uber-soft. When I didn't brush/comb it for weeks, it looked exactly the same...

13. Chilicat

Chilicat New Member

Missing "natural"

Ahem... where's "Afro"? Why isn't "natural" in the list? Ain't nothin' like the real thing baby... :)

14. nardolaflare

nardolaflare New Member

The general consensus here is that braids aren't desirable. I kinda agree braids in a man are tacky unless you're talking french braids made of dreadlocks.

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I just realized, i haven't seen someone rocking braids in years. Dreads replaced it.

16. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Kawhi Leonard.

17. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

[​IMG]

18. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

I like hair. Well, head hair, body hair not so much, a little is ok though.

19. cieraofatlanta

cieraofatlanta New Member

For me it's a tie.

I am attracted to men with either a bald head or dreads. For me a man with dreads are very sexy. Men with bald heads though to me are very sensual. Both are very attractive.

20. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Dreads are sexy as hell as are bald men and afros