Favorite Movies Lines

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, May 6, 2013.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Without given away the plot twist for anyone who hasn't seen the movie, it was an actual bible, but recall what was revealed about Eli & that he read from the book daily.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Miracle At St. Anna

Sgt. Bishop Cummings- "Girl, let me trim your garden."

Private First Class Sam Train-"God don't like ugly..."
    Sgt. Bishop Cummings-"Well, he don't seem to like pretty a whole helluva lot, either."

Livingston-"Safety is the greatest risk of all, because safety leaves no room for miracles and miracles are the only sure thing in life."

Livingston-"There's no control in life. Wherever you go, wherever you hide, there's risk."

German Officer(giving Negron his Luger pistol)-"Defend yourself."

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She's Gotta Have It

Nola Darling-"It's really about control. My mind. My body. Who was going to own it? Them? Or me? I'm not a one-man woman. Bottom line."

Greer Childs-"If you weren't fine, I wouldn't even bother with you."

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Soldier

Sandra-"Sgt. Todd...what's it like? What's it like being a soldier? What do you think about?(silence)You must think about something?(silence)What about feelings then?(silence)You must 'feel' something?"
    (Pause)
    Todd-"Fear."
    Sandra-"Fear?"
    Todd-"Fear and discipline."
    Sandra-"Now?"
    Todd-"Always."

Church-"My daddy always said, "When you want to insert a nail into a piece of wood, don't do anything fancy or glamorous. Just take the damn hammer and hit the son of a bitch until it's in."
    Colonel Mekum-"And what the hell does that crap mean in English, Captain?"

Sandra-"How do you know they'll be back?"
    Todd-"Because they're soldiers, sir."
    Sandra-"Why are they doing this?"
    Todd-"They're following orders, sir. It's their duty."
    Sandra-"Do you know how many there will be?"
    Todd-"Seventeen more, sir."
    Sandra-"Oh my God, you can't fight seventeen more on your own, you have to organize us. We're not cowards, we'll do as you tell us, we'll fight."
    Todd-"No."
    Sandra-"Why not?"
    Todd-"Soldiers deserve soldiers, sir."
    Sandra-"But one soldier, against seventeen. What are you going to do?"
    Todd-"I'm going to kill them all, sir."

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

The Kurt Russell, Jason Lee vehicle??

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The Lost Boys

Sam: "Look at your reflection in the mirror. You're a creature of the night, Michael. Just like out of a comic book. You're a vampire, Michael. My own brother, a goddamn shit-sucking vampire. You wait 'til Mom finds out buddy!"

David: "Drink this Michael. Become one of us."

David: "Now you know what we are. And now you know what you are. You'll never grow old, Michael. And you'll never die. But you must feed."

Michael: "Grandpa, is it true that Santa Carla's the murder capital of the world?"

Grandpa: "There are some bad elements around here."

Sam: "Wait a second, let me get this straight. You're telling me we've moved to the murder capital of the world? Are you serious, Grandpa?"

Grandpa: "Well, let me put it this way. If all the corpses buried around here were to stand up all at once we'd have one hell of a population problem."

Edgar: "You did the right thing by calling us. Does your brother sleep a lot?"

Sam: "Yeah, all day."

Alan: "Does the sunlight freak him out?"

Sam: "Uh, he wears sunglasses in the house."

Edgar: "Bad breath, long fingernails?"

Sam: "Yeah, his fingernails are a little bit longer, um, he always had bad breath though."

Alan: "He's a vampire all right."

Edgar: "All right, here's what you do, get your self a good sharp stake and drive it right through his heart."

Sam: "I can't do that, he's my brother."

Alan: "Okay, we'll come over and do it for you."

Sam: "No!"

Edgar: "You'd better get yourself a garlic T-shirt, buddy, or it's your funeral."

Edgar: "Where's Nosferatu?"

Sam: "Who?"

Edgar: "The Prince of Darkness."

Alan: "The night crawler. The bloodsucker. El Vampiro."

Sam: "Mike! They're here."

Max: "It was all going to be so perfect, Lucy. Just like one big happy family. Your boys. And my boys."

Edgar: "Great. The bloodsucking Brady Bunch."

Grandpa: "One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach.......all the damn vampires."

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The very one.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Dark Knight

The Joker-"All you care about is money. This city deserve a better class of criminal. And I'm gonna it to them!"

Two-Face-"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance.(holding up his coin)Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair."

Two-Face-"The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming."

Harvey Dent-"Okay, fine. You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Alfred Pennyworth-"I suppose they'll lock me up as well. As your accomplice..."
    Bruce Wayne-Accomplice? I'm going to tell them the whole thing was your idea."

The Joker-"Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible, aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever."
    Batman-"You'll be in a padded cell forever."
    The Joker-"Maybe we can share one. You know, they'll be doubling up, the rate this city's inhabitants are losing their minds."
    Batman-"This city showed you that it's full of people ready to believe in good."
    The Joker-"Until their spirit breaks completely. Until they get a good look at the real Harvey Dent, and all the heroic things he's done. You didn't think I'd risk losing the battle for Gotham's soul in a fistfight with you? No. You need an ace in the hole. Mine's Harvey."
    Batman-"What did you do?"
    The Joker-"I took Gotham's white knight and I brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!"

(last lines)
    James Gordon, Jr.-"Why's he running, Dad?"
    Lt. James Gordon-"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight."

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  9. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

Tombstone

Turkey Creek Jack Johnson: Why you doin' this, Doc?

Doc Holliday: Because Wyatt Earp is my friend.

Turkey Creek Jack Johnson: Friend? Hell, I got lots of friends.

Doc Holliday: ....I don't.

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

L.A. Confidential

Bud White: "Merry Christmas."

Lynn Bracken: "Merry Christmas to you, officer."

Bud White: "That obvious, huh?"

Lynn Bracken: "It's practically stamped on your forehead."

Lynn Bracken: "You're the first man in five years who didn't tell me I look like Veronica Lake inside of a minute."

Bud White: "You look better than Veronica Lake."

Bud White: "I'd like to see you again."

Lynn Bracken: "Are you asking me for a date, or an appointment?"

Bud White: "...I don't know."

Lynn Bracken: "Well, if you're asking me for a date, I should know your first name."

Bud White: (embarrassed) " Forget I asked. It was a mistake."

Lynn Bracken: "I was wondering when you'd knock on my door again, Officer White."

Bud White: "It's Bud."

Lynn Bracken: "Bud..."

Lynn Bracken: "I see Bud because I want to. I see Bud because he can't hide the good inside of him. I see Bud because he treats me like Lynn Bracken and not some Veronica Lake look-alike who fucks for money."

(Bud White catches a parolee beating his wife)

Wife Beater: "Who in the hell are you?"

Bud White: "The ghost of Christmas past. Why don't you dance with a man for a change?"

Wife Beater: "What are you, some kind of smart ass?" (tries to attack Bud)

Bud White: (after beating up and handcuffing the wife beater) "You'll be out in a year and a half. I'll get cozy with your parole officer. You touch her again, I'll have you violated on a kiddie raper beef. (grabs wife beater by the head) You know what they do to kiddie rapers in Quentin, don't ya?"

Captain Dudley Smith: "Edmund, you're a political animal. You have the eye for human weakness, but not the stomach."

Ed Exley: "You're wrong, sir."

Captain Dudley Smith: "Would you be willing to plant corroborative evidence on a suspect you knew to be guilty, in order to ensure an indictment?"

Ed Exley: "Dudley, we've been over this."

Captain Dudley Smith: "Yes or no, Edmund?"

Ed Exley: "No!"

Captain Dudley Smith: "Would you be willing to beat a confession out of a suspect you knew to be guilty?"

Ed Exley: "No."

Captain Dudley Smith: "Would you be willing to shoot a hardened criminal in the back, in order to offset the chance that some... lawyer..."

Ed Exley: "No."

Captain Dudley Smith: "Then, for the love of God, don't be a detective. Stick to assignments where you don't have..."

Ed Exley: "Dudley, I know you mean well, but I don't need to do it the way you did. Or my father."

Ed Exley: "Do you make the three Negroes for the Nite Owl killings?"

Jack Vincennes: "What?"

Ed Exley: "It's a simple question."

Jack Vincennes: "Why in the world do you wanna go digging any deeper into the Nite Owl killings... Lieutenant?"

Ed Exley: "...Rollo Tamasi."

Jack Vincennes: "Is there more to that, or am I supposed to guess?"

Ed Exley: "Rollo was a purse snatcher. My father ran into him off duty, and he shot my father six times and got away clean. No one even knew who he was. I just made the name up to give him some personality."

Jack Vincennes: "What's your point?"

Ed Exley: "Rollo Tamasi is the reason I became a cop. I wanted to catch the guys who thought they could get away with it. It's supposed to be about justice. Then somewhere along the way, I lost sight of that... Why'd you become a cop?"

Jack Vincennes: (long pause) "I don't remember. (brief hesitation) What do you want, Exley?"

Ed Exley: "I just wanna solve this thing."

Jack Vincennes: "The Nite Owl *was* solved."

Ed Exley: "No, I wanna do it right."

Jack Vincennes: "Even if it means paying the consequences?"

(Exley nods his head, Vincennes stands up from his chair)

Jack Vincennes: "All right, college boy, I'll help. But there's a case you boys in Homicide don't care about, you think it's just another Hollywood 'homo'-cide. Well, I don't. You help me with mine, I'll help you with yours. Deal?"

Ed Exley: "Deal."

(Bud White & Ed Exley approach Ellis Loew in the bathroom after he refuses to answer Exley's questions)

Ellis Loew: "Unless you came in here to wipe my ass, I believe we're through."

(White looks at him, silently)

Ellis Loew: "Come on, don't try this 'Good Cop-Bad Cop' crap on me. I practically invented it. So what if some homo actor is dead? Boys, girls, ten of them step off the bus to L.A. every day."

(White proceeds to smash Loew's head into the mirror and then sticks it into the toilet)

Ellis Loew: "Pull him off me, Exley!"

Ed Exley: "I don't know how."

Bud White: "Now, I know you think you're the A-number one hotshot. Well, here's the juice: if I take you out, there'll be ten more lawyers to take your place tomorrow. They just won't come on the bus, that's all!"

(White drags Loew into his office and dangles him out of the window by his legs until he confesses)

Ed Exley: "Was that how you used to run the 'Good Cop-Bad Cop'?"

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Slap Shot

(at the Chief's Fashion Show)
    Johnny Upton-"I'm gonna flash 'em, Joe!"
    McGrath-"No, you're not."
    Johnny Upton-"I'm gonna walk down that stinkin' runway, open up this faggot robe and wiggle my dick at 'em! And you know why? Because I want you to have a heart-attack and die so we don't have to do this shit again! You and your fuckining fashion shows!"

Reggie Dunlop-" How's it going, Nick?"
    Nick Brophy-"I'm drunk."
    Reggie Dunlop-"Nah!"
    Nick Brophy-" I'm not bullshittin' ya. Got stinkin' shitfaced on the bus. Louise left me, and that son of a bitch over there keeps playin' me when he knows I'm shitfaced."
    Reggie Dunlop-"Jeez, I'm really sorry."
    Nick Brophy-"Anybody throws me againt the boards, I'm gonna piss all over myself."

Reggie Dunlop-"Hey Hanrahan! Hanrahan!Hanrahan...Suzanne sucks pussy! I know! She's a lesbian, a lesbian, a lesbian!"

Reggie Dunlop-"I am personally placing a hundred-dollar bounty on the head of Tim McCracken. He's the head coach and chief punk on that Syracuse team."
    Jim Carr-"A bounty?"
    "Yeah, a hundred bucks of my own money for the first of my guys who really nails that creep."

Reggie Dunlop-Goddamn lard ass Barkley Donaldson, I'm tellin' you he jumped us!"
    Steve Hanson-(nodding his head)"Mm-huh."
    Reggie Dunlop-"Gloves off, stick down, no warning. He challenged the Chiefs!"
    Steve Hanson-"Called us names!"
    Reggie Dunlop-"Called us names. But Dave was there."
    Steve Hanson-"Dave's a killer."
    Johnny Upton-"Dave's a mess."
    Reggie Dunlop-"Dave's out. Who's gonna take his place?"
    Ned Braden-"Is the answer Jesus?"
    Reggie Dunlop(looks at the Hanson brothers)-"Okay, guys. Show us what you got."

Tim McCracken-"Dunlop, you suck cock."
    Reggie Dunlop-All I can get."

McGrath-"Every scout in the NHL is out there tonight, with contracts in their pockets, and they're looking for talent. For winners. OOOOOOOHHH! All my years of publicity. All the fashion shows and radiothons for nothing...They came here tonight...to scout the Chiefs...the toughest team in the Federal League! Not this...buncha...pussies!"

12. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

(Terry Pratchetts) Made for TV movie Going Postal

Trooper: Any last words Sir?

Moist Von Lipwig: I wasn't actually expecting to die.

Trooper: Very good! We haven't heard that one before.

Trooper: [about to hang Moist] Everybody ready?

Moist Von Lipwig: Not me, not me!

Trooper: You are a card Sir.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Mask Of Zorro

Don Rafael Montero-"I have come to apologize, Esperanza. I'm sorry that I could not protect this country from the peasants who have overrun it. I'm sorry I couldn't make you love me. And I'm sorry that I have to leave you without a husband.(to his guards)Arrest him."

Don Rafael Montero(after killing the guard who shot and killed Esperanza)-"I would never have let any harm come to her..."

Don Diego de la Vega-"She was never yours to protect."

Alejandro Murietta-" I would have killed him."

Don Diego de la Vega-"No, not today. He is trained to kill. You seem trained to drink. Oh, yes, my friend, you would have fought very bravely, and died very quickly. Who then would avenge your brother?"

Don Diego de la Vega-"There is a saying, a very old saying: 'When the pupil is ready, the master will appear.' "

Don Diego de la Vega-"This is called a training circle, a master's wheel. This circle will be your world, your whole life. Until I tell you otherwise, there is nothing outside of it."

Alejandro Murietta-"Captain Love is..."

Don Diego de la Vega-"There is NOTHING outside of it. Captain Love does not exist until I say he exists. As your skill with the sword improves, you will progress to a smaller circle. With each new circle, your world contracts, bringing you that much closer to your adversary, that much closer to retribution."

Alejandro Murietta-"I like that part."

Don Diego de la Vega-"Do you know how to use that thing?"

Alejandro Murietta-"Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

Don Diego de la Vega-(sighs)"This is going to take a lot of work."

Captain Harrison Love-"The lady and I were trying to dance."

Alejandro Murietta-" You were trying. She was succeeding."

Alejandro Murietta-(upon meeting Elena)-"Be careful, senorita. There are dangerous men about.

Elena-"Well, if you see one, be sure to point him out."

Alejandro Murietta-"Do you surrender?

Elena-"Never, but I may scream."

Alejandro Murietta-"I understand. I have that effect."

Don Diego de la Vega-"You cannot imagine, Rafael, how long I have dreamed of this moment, night and day, twenty long years."

Don Rafael Montero-"Really? I haven't given you a second thought."

Alejandro Murietta-"Just one question."

Captain Harrison Love-"Really? What is that?"

Alejandro Murietta-"How would you like your remains displayed?"

Don Diego de la Vega(to Elena as he lays dying)-"The world is a very strange place...to have found you at last-only to lose you again."

Elena-"You will never lose me, Father."

Elena-"When I sleep, I will dream of this dashing rogue Zorro. But what face shall I give him?"

Alejandro Murietta-"He has been many different men, but he has loved you as all of them."

Elena-"How can I refuse such a man? Do you know where I might find him?"

Alejandro Murietta-"You know Zorro. He could be anywhere."

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Conquest Of The Planet Of The Apes

Caesar-"The King is dead. Long live the King! Tell me, Breck, before you die-how do we differ from the dogs and cats that you and your kind used to love? Why did you turn us from pets into slaves?"

Breck-"Because your kind were once our ancestors. Because man was born of the ape, and there's still an ape curled up inside of every man. You're the beast in us that we have to whip into submission. You're the savage that we have to shackle in chains. You taint us, Caesar. You poison our guts. When we hate you, we are hating the dark side of ourselves."

MacDonald-"Caesar...Caesar! This is not how it was meant to be."

Caesar-In your view or mine?"

MacDonald-"Violence prolongs hate. Hate prolongs violence. By what right are you spilling blood?"

Caesar-"By the slave's right to punish his persecutor."

MacDonald-"I, a descendant of slaves, am asking you to show humanity."

Caesar-"But I was not born human."

MacDonald-"I know. The child of the evolved apes."

Caesar-"Whose children shall rule the earth."

MacDonald-"For better or worse?"

Caesar-"Do you think it could be worse?"

MacDonald-"Do you think this riot will win freedom for all your people? By tomorrow..."

Caesar-"By tomorrow, it will be too late. Why a tiny, mindless insect like the emperor moth can communicate with another over a distance of 80 miles..."

MacDonald-"An emperor ape can do slightly better?"

Caesar-"Slightly? What you have seen here today, apes on the 5 continents will be imitating tomorrow."

MacDonald-"With knives against guns? With kerosene cans against flamethrowers?"

Caesar-"Where there is fire, there is smoke. And in that smoke, from this day forward, my people will crouch and conspire and plot and plan for the inevitable day of Man's downfall-the day when he finally and self-destructively turns his weapons against his own kind. The day of the writing in the sky, when your cities lie buried beneath radioactive rubble! When the sea is a dead sea, and the land is a wasteland out of which I will lead my people from their captivity! And we will build our own cities in which there will be no place for humans except to serve our ends! And we shall found our own armies, our own religion, our own dynasty! And that day is upon you...now!"

Caesar-"But now...now we will put away our hatred. Now we will put down our weapons. We have passed through the Night of the Fires. And those who were our masters are now our servants. And we, who are not human, can afford to be humane. Destiny is the will of God. And, if it is man's destiny to be dominated, it is God's will that he be dominated with compassion and understanding. So cast out your vengeance. Tonight, we have seen the birth of the Planet of the Apes!"

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Skyfall

M-"Where the hell have you been?

James Bond-"Enjoying death. 007 reporting for duty."

Raoul Silva-"Think on your sins."

Doctor Hall-"I'd like to start with some simple word associations. Just tell me the first word that pops in your head. For example, I say "Day" and you might say...

James Bond-"Wasted."

Doctor Hall-(sighs)-"All right.(Pause)Gun."

James Bond-"Shot."

Doctor Hall-"Agent."

James Bond-"Provocateur."

Doctor Hall-"Woman?"

James Bond-"Provocatrix."

Doctor Hall-"Heart.

James Bond-"Target."

Doctor Hall-"Bird."

James Bond-"Sky."

Doctor Hall-"M."

James Bond-"Bitch."
    (M sighs on the other side of the interrogation room.)
    Doctor Hall-"Sunlight."

James Bond-"Swim."

Doctor Hall-"Moon."

James Bond-"Dance."

Doctor Hall-"Murder."

James Bond-"Employment."

Doctor Hall-"Country."

James Bond-"England."

Doctor Hall-"Skyfall."
    (Bond suddenly pauses)
    Doctor Hall-"Skyfall."
    Bond continues pause)
    Doctor Hall-"Done."
    (Bond walks out looking coldly through the two-way mirror)
    Gareth Mallory-"Hmm, this is going well."

Q-"I'm guessing this is not official."

James Bond-"Not even remotely."

Q-"So much for my promising career in espionage."

M-"I fucked up, didn't I?"

James Bond-"No. You did your job."

James Bond-"Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."

Raoul Silva-"Say my name. Say it. My real name. I know you remember it."

M-"Your name is on a memorial wall in the very building you attacked. I will have it struck off. Soon your past will be as nonexistent as your future. I'll never see you again."

Raoul Silva(seeing M wounded)'You're hurt. You're hurt! What have they done to you? What have they done to you?(puts his gun in M's hand)Free us both. With the same bullet. Only you can do it. Do it! Do it!"

Kincade-(After shooting two of Silva's men dead)-"Welcome to Scotland!"

Q-"There are only about six people in the world who can set up fail-safes like this."

James Bond-"Can you get past them?"

Q-"I invented them."

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Hangover Part 2

Mr. Chow-" We had a sick night, bitches!"

Phil-"Chow, what happened?"

Mr. Chow-"You guys texted me. Said you fucked up and looking to party."

Phil-"Wait a second, Chow. We're in Bangkok?"

Mr. Chow-"Holla! City of Squala!"

Mr. Chow-"I do blow all night. Monkey jerk me off while I watch Stu make fuck with lady-boy."

Phil-"Do you ever do anything that doesn't end in a stand-off, Chow?"

Mr. Chow-"I'm an international criminal. It always ends like this. I met my wife at one of these things."

Stu Price-"You have a wife?"

Mr. Chow-"Yeah. We married fifteen years. Whatsa matter, Mr. Chow not good looking for woman?"

Kimmy-"This one was following me like little puppy dog, all around, all night. Saying, that he fall in love with me. Asked to marry me."

Alan-"Classic Stu."

Kimmy-"I dance for him, he tickle me, we have sex..."

Stu Price-"It's cheating. No offense to you. You're a lovely woman. It's a violation of my moral code."

Kimmy-"What code is that? Stu, you loved it. You were crying saying how special it was. I had to slow down so I didn't drop my load too quick."

Stu Price-"Load?"

Alan-"What load?"

Kimmy-"Oh, you know, my sperm."

Stu Price-"That is wrong. You're talking about my sperm. Where would your sperm come from?"

Kimmy-"My balls. You're in Bangkok, there's a reason they don't call it Bangcunt!"

Mr. Chow-"I got all kindsa heat on my ass. I got FBI, Bangkok PD, Interpol, MSNBC..."

Mr. Chow-"It is all about money. When Mr. Chow gets arrested: It is not about money, it's about principle."

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Enter The Dragon

Lee: "A good fight should be like a small play, but played seriously. A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract. When he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit. It hits all by itself."

Williams: "Ghettoes are the same all over the world. They stink."

Roper: "A man's strength can be measured by his appetites. Indeed, a man's strength flows from his appetites."

Roper: "What's the matter? You on a diet?"

Williams: "I like to eat, if I can find something I can keep down."

Han: "Are you shocked Mr Williams?"

Williams: "Only at how sloppy your man works."

(Han's fighter Oharra throws a board in the air and smashes it with his fist)

Lee: "Boards don't hit back."

Lee: (to Han) "You have offended my family and you have offended the Shaolin Temple."

Han: "You fought well yesterday.Your style is unorthodox."

Williams: "But effective."

Han: " It is the combat, not the art, that you enjoy."

Williams: (shakes head) "The winning."

Han: "We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for."

Williams: "I don't waste my time with it. When it comes, I won't even notice."

Han: "Oh? How so?"

Williams: "I'll be too busy looking good."

Williams: "Mr Han, suddenly I wish to leave your island."

Han: "It is not possible."

Williams: "Bullshit, Mr. Hand-Man!"

(guards come in to detain Williams)

Williams: "Man, you come right out of a comic book."

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Death Wish 2

Paul Kersey-"You believe in Jesus?"

Stomper- "Yes, I do."

Paul Kersey- "Well, you're gonna meet him."
    (Paul shoots Stomper dead)

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

10 To Midnight

Leo Kessler-" You go in that courtroom and forget what's legal and do what's right."

Laurie Kessler-"My father's gonna kill you!"

Warren Stacy-"Oh, no he's not. I know where he's at."

Laurie Kessler- "That was him on the phone just now. He'll be here any second!"

Warren Stacy-"Oh, yeah? Then I guess I better hurry up!"

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Battle For The Planet Of The Apes

Virgil-"Teacher only reverted to type under provocation. He...he spoke like a slave master in the old days of our servitude when we were conditioned to mechanical obedience. He, uh, he uttered a negative, uh, imperative."

Caesar-"Could you put that into words which even Caesar could understand."

Virgil-"Uh, he said, "No, Aldo, no!"

Virgil-"All knowledge is for good. Only the use to which you put it can be good or evil."

Cornelius-"Father, will I be deformed?"

Caesar-"No. One day, you will be as tall as a king."

MacDonald-"He may be old, but he has a mind as sharp as a razor."

General Aldo-" We want guns! Guns are power!"

General Aldo-"You will address me by my proper rank! General!"

Chimpanzees, Orangutans and Gorillas-"Ape Shall Never Kill Ape."

Caesar-"Now! Fight like Apes!"

Caesar-"Can one murder be avenged by another?"

Virgil-"Perhaps only the future will tell."