Favorite Movies Lines

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, May 6, 2013.

1. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

You'd be surprised...

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

"The circle is now complete. When I left you I was a but a learner. Now I am the master..."

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Any line from a 'kung fun theater' or shaw brothers' movie

Ancient Chinese secrets>any other bullshit in this thread

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

"I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle." Get the fuck outta heeeeaaaahhhh!

[​IMG]

Can you dig it?!
    [​IMG]

5. "choose the sword and you will join me,choose the ball and join your mother in death.you don't understand my words but you most choose,son come boy choose life are death"

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Sam L: (Jules) Open it up take out the money. Count it. How much is that?
    Ringo: About $1500
    Sam L: Ok put it in your pocket, it's yours. Now with the rest of those wallets and the register, It makes this a pretty successful score huh?
    John Travolta: (Vincent) Jules if you give that fucking nimrod $1500 I'm shoot him on general principle.
    Sam L: No! Yolanda! Yolanda! He ain't gonna do a got damn motherfucking thing!! Vincent!! Shut the fuck up!! Yolanda stay with me baby!

Sam L: Nah I ain't giving it to him Vincent. I'm buying something for my money. Want to know what I'm buying Ringo?
    Ringo: What?
    Sam L: Your life. I'm giving you that money so I don't have to kill your ass.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Black Rain(1989)

Berg, Internal Affairs-"That's a king-sized nut. I admire your thrift."
    Nick Conklin-"Yeah, well life's a bitch."
    Crown, Internal Affairs-"We did the math, Hero. You're twenty thousand in the hole a month. You're into the shylocks, Conklin. You're takin'."
    Nick Conklin-"Look, you wanna charge me, charge me, okay? You wanna jerk me off, you go back to your office."
    Crown, Internal Affairs-"We'll charge you. We'll find someone to help us. Nobody's got a softer center than a dirty cop."

Nick Conklin-"Just hope they got a Nip in this building who speaks fucking English."
    Matsumoto Masahiro-(overhearing)"Assistant Inspector Matsumoto Masahiro. Criminal Investigation Section, Osaka Prefecture Police. And I speak fucking English."

Nick Conklin-"If you pull it, you better use it."

Joyce-"You see, there's a war going on here, and they don't take prisoners."
    Nick Conklin-"What are you talking about?"
    Joyce-"It's between Sato and an old crime boss named Sugai."
    Nick Conklin-"Who else knows about this war?"
    Joyce-"Counting you and me?...Eleven million."

Nick Conklin-"A couple of guys I used to work with in the department took some money from some drug dealers. No big deal."
    Matsumoto Masahiro-"They stole?"
    Nick Conklin-"They liberated funds."
    Matsumoto Masahiro-"Theft is theft. There is no grey area."
    Nick Conklin-"Hey, Matsu. New York is one big grey area."

Nick Conklin-"One good hand job deserves another."

Sato-(taunting Nick in English)"Here I am, Nick! Here! Almost as near as when you let Charlie die, Huh?!"

Sugai-"I was 10 when the B-29 came. My family lived underground for three days. When we came up, the city was gone. Then the heat brought rain. Black rain. You made the black rain, and shoved your values down our throats. We forgot who we were. You created Sato and thousands like him. I'm paying you back."

Nick Conklin-"Sometimes you should forget your head and grab your balls."
    Matsumoto Masahiro-"Balls?"

Nick Conklin-"Sometimes, you just got to go for it."

Joyce-"A love-hate relationship can last a long time."

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

5 Fingers Of Death (1972)

Shen Chin Pei-" Chi-Hao, you're an honest and level-headed youngster. You're bound to go far. I'd like to...teach you my secret technique known as the Iron Fist."
    Chao Chi-Hao-"Thank you, sir."
    Shen Chin Pei-"Chi-Hao, during the last year I've given you all sorts of menial tasks. That's because I wanted to test your patience, and toughen you up physically. That's the first step in training for the Iron Fist."
    Chao Chi-Hao-"Thank you very much, sir."
    Shen Chin Pei-"You see, I'm not getting any younger, and in that incident earlier on today, I got quite badly hurt. So I'll give you this Iron Fist manual. Study it carefully.(hands manual to Chi-Hao)And remember this, the Iron Fist technique can be lethal. Only use it in the cause of justice. Do not ever use it for your own glory, in private matches or quarrels."
    Chao Chi-Hao-"No sir. I shan't forget."

Chen Lang-"There's three Japanese guys. They're waiting for you in the woods. They'll kill you."
    Chao Chi-Hao-"Why are you telling me this?"
    Chen Lang-"I suddenly realized...what mean guys these Japanese fighters are...and I couldn't work with them anymore."
    Chao Chi-Hao-"So there is some decency left in you."
    Chen Lang-"From this day on, I'm through with Ming Dung-Shun's crowd. All of 'em."

Meng Tien-Hsiun-"Mister Wan, what can I do for you?"
    Wan Hung-Chieh-" Well now, our young master loves your singing. He'd enjoy your company."
    Meng Tien-Hsiun-"I've never met your master. How can you **suggest** such a thing?"
    Wan Hung-Chieh-(chuckles)"I'll introduce you. Now just come along with me."
    Meng Tien-Hsiun-"I'm sorry. I can't go."
    Wan Hung-Chieh-"Oh, I **see**, so you want it the **hard** way."
    (begins pulling her along by the arm)

Okada-"Hold it!"
    (as Chao Chi-Hao, Sung Ying Ying and Lu Ta-Ming turn around and Chao Chi-Hao walks to face Okada, Okada tosses the severed head of Chen Lang)
    Okada-"Come on. Let's have a return match."
    Chao Chi-Hao-"You owe us a good many lives...too many!"

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Aww shit lol

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Tales From The Hood

Bulldog: "Hey, man, you got your piece on you?"

Stack: "Yeah."

Bulldog: "Well if some dead motherfucker comes fuckin' with you, you kill his ass! Got it?"

Stack: "Hold up, Bulldog! How ya supposed to kill somethin' that's already dead?"

Bulldog: "What?!"

Stack: "Yeah, how ya supposed to kill somethin' that's already dead? That's like killin' some shit twice!"

Ball: "Like refryin' some beans 'n shit! I never did get that. Why not just fry that shit right the first time?"

Dr. Cushing: "What's the matter, Jerome? You don't like seeing black people get killed? But isn't that what you've been doing all your life? You know, Jerome, Cain was the world's first murderer. He slayed his brother. And how many brothers HAVE YOU SLAIN?"

Newton: "Damn it, man, this is no time to panic!"

Strom: "Then when the FUCK do we begin to panic?"

Mr. Simms: "Don't worry. You'll get the shit. You'll be knee-deep in the shit."

Mr. Simms: "I have some iodine in the lab."

Stack: "Hey, man! I don't need nothing from no house of dead folks! Besides, I ain't no baby!"

Mr. Simms: "Of course you're not."

Ball: "Sure looked like one when that door swung open!"

Mr. Simms: "After you killed Crazy K, a few of his boys killed you! I guess you didn't make it!"

Ball: "What you sayin'? We dead, motherfucker?"

Mr. Simms: "VERY!"

Bulldog: "Motherfucker bullshit! If we dead then what we doin' in a funeral home with your crazy ass?"

Mr. Simms: "This ain't no funeral home! It ain't the Terror Dome, neither! Welcome to Hell, motherfuckers!"

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Tales from the hood?

Now I know you're black

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Shut up you little niglet :smt067

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Omg wat

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Yeah, TDK said it.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's official

TDK has finally went Clayton bigsby on us........

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Black on black violence here folks.....nothing to see

Move along naa

17. The Dark King

It's from the movie, its with the white guy and the little dolls.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Of course...blame whitey even if it's just a fucking doll

Lol

19. The Dark King

lmao careful I can see that being in a neg rep for me later. Don't give my haters any ideas

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Duke Metger as portrayed by Corbin Bernsen.