FB Videos

Discussion in 'General Site Information - Guidelines' started by Bliss, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Are we able to imbed them here like a YT clip?
    I tried uploading a video l had saved/downloaded from FB, but it didn't take here.

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Click on the facebook post to enlarge it, and copy and paste the link in the address bar to your post. There's no need to use the media feature with the embed code; it should show up without it. The link for youtube videos will also work without using the embed media feature.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes, l know all YT links work independently without putting them in the black bar thingy, but for FB, it doesn't.
    So I'm going to try to follow your instructions...lol..brb.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Can you show me an example, please?

5. Tamstrong

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ok, it worked, l posted a link, it showed up as a direct video, now when l put a different link, it doesn't show again..l'm frustrated. I'll try again later. Thanks Tam.

7. Tamstrong

You're welcome.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@Tamstrong Is the forum ever gonna be updated so we can post actual social media (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Tumblr, & etc) posts?

9. Tamstrong

I just asked Webbie, and he said he'll check on it and let us know.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Update?

11. Tamstrong

Not yet. He still hasn't looked into yet, but folks will be kept posted when he does.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Can we add TikTok to that 2 yr-old list?

13. Tamstrong

It was already included at some point in the update discussion. It would be nice if everything was as easy to post as youtube videos.