Female Reporter...'Harassed' In Locker Room

Discussion in 'Sports' started by pettyofficerj, Sep 14, 2010.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

ty, sir

as for common sense, that went out the window with non-discrimination laws...except for the military tho..they still have the common sense to exclude women from ground-combat roles.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You gotta love the military.
    "I don't discriminate against niggers kikes spics or fags in this man's army"

Edit:
    For the dummy who gave me a negative rep for this quote. It was a reference from Full Metal Jacket. It was sarcasm/satire.
    Damn some of you people are just too fucking over sensative.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that on her network in Mexico they do worse like the cameraman zooming below her chest. Her dress in not professional and it should be in a club not a football players' locker room. Thankfully she had not encountered Broadway Joe whom was wasted when he told that female reporter "I want to kiss you."

4. Ymra

Ymra New Member

No.. that's not the quote. Full Metal Jacket was about (M)arines, not the Army.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i got the movie on DVD, so i knew it was a loose quote

anyone who hasnt seen it probably thought u were just saying slurs for the hell of it lol

6. FRESH

FRESH New Member

^^

All right then, now that we solved that mystery lol

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Andrae pulled a 'Kramer'

:rolleyes:

8. The Dark King

I beg to differ sir. Kramer isn't funny.... at all. I on the other hand am hilarious lol (I gotta say this for the lames: I'm not that arrogant I'm joking. Get it ha ha)

9. The Dark King

Yeah because I get down like that lol. What gets me tight about it is it had to be someone experienced enough to know about reps and therefore has read what I've written before and knows I don't get down like that. Not to mention I used fucking quotes. And the lame didn't have the balls to sign their name. Smh

10. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Does anyone ever sign negative rep??

11. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I always sign my reps, especially the negative ones, & if I forget to sign them, I go back to the thread & tell the person I gave them the unsigned rep. I just did it in "what makes a black man good" or whatever. Maddy was killin me lol

but considering I don't give as much rep as a lot of people do, I barely give out neg rep, they're usually positive.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  12. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

That's because you're a man of honour :smt045

13. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I am...I am, thank you whiks.

14. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Leave her alone. She is simply doing the American way to gain fame and money. BACK OFF. Everybody is doing it to get their minutes of fame.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

naw because they are cowards. I dont care about reps...I just try to be nice but at the same time tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may