Ferguson, Missouri Community Furious After Teen Shot Dead By Police

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

Verbal combat is making this forum look like racist site/4chan lite.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Example please.
    Because what I've noticed is that most white areas on the east coast tend to be middle class to upper middle class and when any person regardless of color moves in they are usually of the same ilk or better so I don't see how an influx of people of the same socio-economic background would bring a neighborhood down. You're making it sound like once black people move in they have a innate need to fuck shit because that's what they do.

3. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

Some right-wing propaganda you're spewing out of your ass.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u the one that said 9 out of 10 ....blacks move in crime goes up. soooo cite it.

oh btw.....ray allen of the miami heat home was broken into.....but the police let the teens free because they were just pranking....despite the wife and kids were frighten greatly.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

This. All day. If individuals enjoy engaging in "verbal combat" so much then go invade racist site or any of the other extreme sites and have at it with those nuts. Bad enough when individuals from those types of sites infiltrate & troll here to push their propagandas, but then you have individuals who want to spar with anyone in general whose views differ from their own for shits & giggles.

6. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]-Ao96Rbno2Y[/YOUTUBE]

7. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Officer Chicken George Zimmerman Jr...

Damaged lil dude has the IDENTICAL racist views as racist whites.

8. flaminghetero

9. Raudi

Raudi Member

I noticed, this x ray doesn't have the officers name on the chart, I see someone's personal info was covered up, I not buying it.

10. The Dark King

That's more than likely is areas in Houston introduced low income housing into certain areas and as a result lower income poverty stricken bp went into those neighborhoods. Black does not equal bad sorry to break it to you.

11. flaminghetero

you're not gullable as a donkey...or a member of the nazi party...that's why you're not buying it.

12. flaminghetero

Save your keystrokes... Officer Chicken George Zimmerman Jr truly believes that Black people are bad....Black men that is.:smt042

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

he is a distugsting human being so why dont you guys petition webbie to have him banned

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

dont even try it.

15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I love how ya'll pretending this is Sidney Poitier or The Obamas moving into a neighborhood and not some single baby mamas and grimey niggas

16. The Dark King

Because it isnt. White flight usually happens when the neighborhood is already on the decline because of economic factors and then loeer income blacks move in with hopes of better schools and safer neighborhoods etc.
    Things don't decline because of blacks, thats ridiculous.

17. flaminghetero

you should be helping us.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

he didnt qualify it. he said "blacks cause crime" that means if the obamas and the gates moved in crime goes up.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

huh? u are just as bad..... shit

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Willful ignorance is funny. When he said "blacks cause crime" you knew exactly what kind of black people he was referring to and it wasn't Gates & The Obamas