Ferguson, Missouri Community Furious After Teen Shot Dead By Police

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Aug 10, 2014.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I guess everybody can now choose their own reality to live in, that's nice

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Then show examples fam

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You first

5. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I am no sympathizer of Darren Wilson and FPD. I just have a different interpretation of the facts as currently established. I don't identify with Brown or Wilson but more so with Brown because I could have been him but I didn't resist arrest anymore than verbally defend myself when I was stopped at 18. I cannot feel more empathy for Michael Brown than I did for Jordan Davis and Trayvon Martin because they are far more relatable in my experiences as a young black man.

I believe the several witnesses that say he was surrendering when shot fatally. Who argues and taunts a LEO after they have already shot you and have a history in that town of shooting others of your class? I don't believe that white woman's story who called in to that Republican Radio show to give Darren's account of what occured.

6. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

Don't get me wrong, I believe too much political correctness can limit our freedoms, but I also believe free speech has limits as too much of it can lead to disharmony as it has on here.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

you are in a bubble.......you do know white flight occurs in well to do areas rite?

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what? u and paniro are making the statements.....u back it up.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u didnt get the memo...witnesses dont matter

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I don't care what you are, you could be green with pink polka dots.
    You ass is soooo sketchy.

In Northern Virginia we have middle class suburbs where homes go for $300K and up we've seen many White homeowners move to different neighborhoods when Black and hispanic families BUY homes.

Not enough move to flip the neighborhood, but there's still White flight.

This conservative myth that Black homeowners(!!) bring down a neighborhood is disgusting.

What brings down a neighborhood is when the tax base falls too low because so many residents move out, which is when a neighborhood becomes 'poor'.

When a community becomes socioeconomically deprived, that's when problems start.

Black homeowners aren't the problem.:smt021

Some of yall really need to come to the DMV and tour PG County, the most affluent predominantly Black suburb in the USA.

The nonsense some of you negroes speak of makes my head hurt.:vom:

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

wheres your proof that intro of blacks in the neighborhood increases crime?

you need to show all economic and education levels versus other races in america.

12. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

Whatever. People like you disgust me for defending cops shooting unarmed suspects regardless of whatever crime they commit. You're just yet another pseudo-libertarian who tends to harbor more fascist sentiments, so don't accuse me of lying about my socio-political views.

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I think comparing some of the right wingers here to what goes on in racist site and the like a bit extreme. As long as people don't resort to name calling or personal attacks (something I see has already happened ), then there shouldn't be a problem.

No one is making those who do not want to debate debate. If a person does not wish to engage, then that person has a plethora of relationship and other types of threads he or she can participate in.

14. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Goodlove, in regards to education, everyone is struggling.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/20/act-scores-race_n_5693084.html

If we lose this thing, the consequences are going to be catastrophic and the impact of this would reverberate across the whole world because the rest of the world is watching this. I urge you to stand along side with us. Do not be with the groups that support Officer Wilson and/or the increased militarization of the nation's police. Also, I think when the first round of gunfire went off, he attempted to turn around with his hands up, but was unable to completely do so.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Political correctness, by and large, was established to address issues in lesser or non-provocative ways. Everyone understands this. However, it is not what people are feeling and thinking and they want to express these things no matter how trivial or severe. But the trouble is, as things become so heated, the anger goes unchecked. There is no telling what happens next. It could be loud. It could be physical. It could be fatal. It depends on the person(s) involved.

16. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

Well, Ra is right! This forum needs to set some standards, otherwise trolls can easily swarm and sabotage this community in the long run, just as euro-/caucaso-supremacists have easily done to many of those blogs dedicated to negroid african cultures. Those very same people are also spreading their venom all over the internet as we speak.

17. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Check out this take on the matter from Friday by Fox News Channel

Here is an interesting analyst from FNC's Bill O'Reilly and the cast of "The Five" that I wanted to share here with you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-C7xeLIkks

18. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

20. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member