Ferguson, Missouri Community Furious After Teen Shot Dead By Police

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Aug 10, 2014.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I'm trying to figure out why these fist in the air radical Afrocentric brothas come to a website with/for white women to spout that "covert white supremacy" jazz

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Finally we can agree on something.
    Know your damn audience

3. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lmfao. Hmmmmmm

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Same reason some cornball ass negroes do nothing but lecture on black on black crime when they log on : they see the words "Black Men" in the name of the site and automatically assume everything is totally black male oriented.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

you aint lying. yhose fools act like they been waiting all day to say something racist and there you go....yahoo articles.

of course people are str8 gangster on the net

6. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]6QrGTF1LSIQ[/YOUTUBE]

7. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Don't feed the troll.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I didn't say that the guy experienced any conspiracy while he was being pledged into the fraternity. He was the first non-white to be pledged in. But he still felt that he had to be vigilant, hence his quote; "Racism is not overt, but it is covert."

We are of the Human Race. Every race, ethnicity, religion and etc. There are some people who are sincere about that very fact. But there are folks who do not agree because it becomes a case of preservation and survival. That is very important to these people because it is also about identity.

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

People need to get hip about the phrase black-on-black crime and with the Right wing loves to drop it so much.

Black-on-Black crime implies Black folk are responsible for their own problems in America and racism has very little to do with it.

But the flipside is most White victims of crime suffer at the hands of other White people. It's true for every ethnic group in this country.

We really need to cut that off anytime someone says, 'Well what about Black on Black crime??'

People bring this shit up when it doesn't have a damn thing to do with anything currently being discussed.

10. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]fRbiEZ_vIOQ[/YOUTUBE]

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

its called talking point so to counter that ,like i said earlier, ask what about white on white crime (hate saying this shit cause it comes across as a hate mongering)....before they answer throw out DOJ stat whites commit crimes at same rates as blacks (example mary j use 13% but blacks are jailed 4x hire). so that squashes blacks in jail bs.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  13. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

Heartbreaking image of Michael Brown, Sr. at his son's burial.

[​IMG]

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I was a victim and a statistic of black on black crime. The thing is that we are either victims or potential victims. We just don't know it yet. In post WW2 Japan, there was a team of women who conned and robbed people and the country had its first and only serial killer who had preyed on women by promising items like food, clothing and money. It is nature that causes the strong to prey upon the weak. Animals, insects and human beings do this in one form or another.

15. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Has anyone here said that all white people are racist? No.

Furthermore, how can anyone profess to have an interest in someone without understanding what's important to that person and / or what that person has to face?

You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

a discussion brought up the fact of the council is all white or mostly white and the mayor is white. all position are voted in. if the place is 67% black then who is at fault?

i talked about this before....the fundamentals of getting power.

17. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I've seen black politicians fail the black community just as much as white politicians.

I don't care what the ethnicity of the politician is, as long as they're doing what's right for everybody.

18. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

BUt if people don't vote there's absolutely no accountability to constituents.

There's no excuse for Blacks in Ferguson not voting in municipal elections.

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You love stirring the pot huh shit show lol
    Don't worry your pretty little head they'll be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law no march necessary.