Funny Ass Shit Thread....

Discussion in 'Humor and Puzzles' started by Malik True, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I have this series on Video yes Video not dvd lol
    From the League of Gentleman lol

[YOUTUBE]8Chm34KJB_w [/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]1fCC36DDJxI[/YOUTUBE]

:D Godbless Roysten Vasey.

2. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

3. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

:lol:
    I've had that happen to me. I was over at a friend of mine's house for the first time. I meet his dog and he's so friendly to everyone he meets :p. He starts humping my leg. I think I still have the picture

4. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

LoL, oh no! Aww, you got some puppy love :p

I just think that girl is so funny. The look on her face and when she tries to get away. The first time I saw it, I started laughing so hard that tears were pouring out of my eyes, and I almost slobbered on myself, and peed my pants, and fell out of my chair, you know. :D

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! It's hella nasty though when I dog does that, and the little pink thing just starts growing and glistening n' shit. :vom: Damn chihuahuas.:smt013

6. Arwen

Arwen New Member

ahaha that was soooo funny and it reminded of my friend francis, he speaks english in the same funny way :)

oh, and Sweet Daddy D is the best! (see my signature! ;))

7. SweetAngel29

SweetAngel29 New Member

:p:p i love that movie!!!

8. SweetAngel29

SweetAngel29 New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

9. Malik True

Malik True New Member

The VERY VERY FUNNY

Arnez J (Seen him in concert once he had everyone in tears. I'm gonna lace this thread with a number of his bangers...)

[youtube]1aKxKu61UZY&feature=related[/youtube]

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah, that dude is hella funny. Has me weak. Kevin Hart is hella funny too.

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

12. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

What a way to ring in the new year :smt043

13. Malik True

Malik True New Member

Keeping on with the show... Arnez J

[youtube]tfSHkFgdtfk[/youtube]

14. Arwen

Arwen New Member

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzToNo7A-94&hl=it&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzToNo7A-94&hl=it&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6EHhwxRls2Y&hl=it&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6EHhwxRls2Y&hl=it&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

love it!!! :)

15. Malik True

Malik True New Member

ThickShawty

That was real funny..

[​IMG]

16. Arwen

Arwen New Member

if u search for Terry Tate on youtube you will find more videos. An american friend showed me them. LOL :rolleyes:

17. Malik True

Malik True New Member

Keeping on with the show....

[youtube]u_n5JWzj6yU[/youtube]

18. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]ie-P_KKjzWU[/YOUTUBE]

Love Red Dwarf, im trying to find the Clip of Cats investigating shoes lol will get back with when i find it :D

Although it says embedding disabled, double click and it will take you through to u tube anyway. :D just noticed that it had done that

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  19. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]ArZRWJwKdWs[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  20. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]d2YT6cCQwFE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]aKipM5K_zFM[/YOUTUBE]