Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. vaudeville

vaudeville New Member

Kal drago be on it, cold.

2. Nico

Nico Banned

[​IMG]

This is making some shows I thought I loved look bad.

3. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

I love the Game of Thrones.

4. jnick57in

jnick57in Member

I got hooked on it too cause of the boyfriend. I agree with you though Max. The little Lannister is really as great character!:smt023

5. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

I've never heard of it. I'm interested to watch it now though. However, even though I don't particularly like horses, that horse decapitation scene is so disturbing. Yikes. :???:

6. jnick57in

jnick57in Member

I completely agree! I could do without all the gory stuff, and that scene in particular made me jump and turn my head. Still, the show does draw you in.

7. Redeemed One Jr

Redeemed One Jr Active Member

Man, looking at you guys talk about it so much makes me want to start watching this show. I'll admit, from the gif playing I think that is one of the few times i've ever seen a horse character killed, especially beheaded. You know you're living in hard times when even the horses can't catch a break lol

I think I'll check it out though.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Wait till the end of the season so you're not stuck in agony waiting from week to week like me lol

9. Redeemed One Jr

Okay, I just watched the first episode...

Some of these characters are freakin' evil.

And don't get me started on the poor girl that is being used to seal the deal to gain an army.

And a moment of silence for the tenacious little dude in which his fate was left at a cliff hanger.....:smt099

Good stuff though.

10. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, why do you not like horses?

11. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

Good question :cool:

Sin, did a horse piss in your cereal? :smt081

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i love this show's opening theme

:prayer:

13. Redeemed One Jr

Yeah, it's pretty catchy. Makes you want to go to England or someplace and fight for a throne. I'm really liking the show, within past week I was able to turn my girlfriend onto the show and we ended up catching up to the current episodes. As much as I don't like all of his ways I think the Kanjorol (Darthrakian warlord) or however you spell it, is pretty badass. Plus, there is just so much going on, you have so many different players in the 'game' that you wonder how anyone is going to survive at all when it is all said and done. I'm waiting to see some Frost Giants/Snow people pop up eventually lol

14. The Dark King

That dude is going to be the new Conan I can't wait to see it. I wonder why no one ever does an epic about Africa like this.

15. Redeemed One Jr

Oh wow! Okay, I thought he looked familiar. Man he's perfect for that role! I'm glad you pointed that out. Heck, now I wish Conan was out this weekend.

16. The Dark King

Yeah he makes a lot more sense than Arnold did. Especially since it was old time Sumeria. I'm really liking the casting so far.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

entertainment reflects the majority. If people of African decent ruled hollywood and the likes, you'd see more effort into producing shows about the Bantu civilization, Egypt, etc.

the Europeans weren't the only ones around during those times, but it does seem like it due to their saturation in video games like Dragon Age, and Lord of the Rings movies for example.

18. Max Mosley

The new Conan is going to be garbage. Another rushed remake made for people born after 1990.

19. The Dark King

Damn take it easy lol
    Some of the trailers look cool I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and remind you that the first one wasn't that great it was just cool to see a dude that huge wield a sword.

20. Max Mosley

This is a personal matter for me. I grew up on Conan. That movie is damn near sacred to me :smt091