Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Ok be honest who was sad at the end of The Lion and the Rose and who's reaction was
    [​IMG]

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Last season's wedding color was Red, this season it's Purple. :smt080

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Adios to the petty tyrant!

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

never been so happy to see a character die. Even though I don't get how they could accuse the imp

6. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

As an imp yourself, you should know that its always your fault

7. The Dark King

bite me midget lol

8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Stuff like this is why it sucks being a west coaster. Spoilers started popping up hours before the show even started.

9. wtarshi

Pffftttt try living on the other side of the world and avoid spoilers!!

10. wtarshi

I'm flexible, but not that flexible

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Stay away from any entertainment related sites or stay offline altogether on Sundays until after you have seen the show. I live on the west coast as well & that's how I avoid any spoilers for shows that air on the east coast prior to airing on the west. Same goes for you folks across the water if shows don't air until a day or days later where you live.

12. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

All Hail King Tommen of the Houses Baratheon and Lannister, the first of his name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

Blaming Tyrion was all about convenience he served him the wine so he did it never mind Joff pissed off just about everyone at the wedding in some way. Plus if he was going to kill him he would not have done it in few view of everyone.

I could watch this all day long
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know it sounds bad but damn I am glad that he suffered and died in such a way, I hated that little punk.

13. The Dark King

I'm with you. I just don't see how Tyrion could have done it. But that little fucker had it coming for far too long.

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

15. orejon4

Sheesh, they accuse him of everything. But he's still my favorite character. Next up: Cersei (if there's any justice in the universe).

Sorry guys. I'll keep that in mind the next time something nailbitingly exciting happens on the show. Hey waitaminnint! Isn't Oz ahead of the US? Tarshi you should hear about these moments before we do.

16. The Dark King

Cersei will survive she's not as blatant as her son. The only way she dies is if the entire house Lanister falls and that won't happen

17. orejon4

Now I wish I had read the books so I would know what happens next, lol. I had a crazy thought that maybe Jamie had his own son killed b/c he recognized what a monster he had sired.

If his brother is the culprit, it's b/c he doesn't like how his Uncle Tyrion was being treated. Did you notice his grimace each time he saw Tyrion belittled? Or how he would stop grinning if he saw that Tyrion didn't find something amusing?

18. The Dark King

Jamie wouldn't do that remember this is the same dude who pushed the Stark boy out of a damn window.
    I will say this the boy king was always kept in check when his grandfather was around. Too bad he got to king's landing so late

19. orejon4

You're right, grandpa used to put the fear of god in him.

20. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Sansa did it when she picked the goblet up right?

And what did the Jester/Fool have to with it, when he came and removed Sansa from the scene?
    Questions.... Questions