Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Then I'm sorry about that piece of shit Conan the Destroyer then fam lol.
    Red Sonja was pretty good though

2. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

Conan the Destroyer was a piece of shit too. :mad:

Should have ended here... :cool:

[​IMG]

3. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

They're just not my cup of tea. I've never been a horse person. I don't hate them or anything. I think they're gorgeous creatures, but I have zero interest in them. I don't understand the fascination.

Funny thing is, as a kid I use to go horse riding a lot at a local trail riding place and even (as a teen) spent a week there for a horse riding camp looking after a horse that was assigned to me for the week. None of it made me like them any more or less than I did to begin with. LOL I know they have them, but I just can't for the life of me see a personality in a horse. Which is odd, because I can see a personality in every other animal I've met. *shrugs* It's just me.

I should add that I do quite like donkeys, but would never own one...not even if you paid me. LOL

So, there's no hate here. They're just not my thing.

edit: I AM a completely mad obsessed dog person though. :D

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That Joffrey is an evil little shit. Bet most who haven't read the initial book never saw that ending coming.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6. The Dark King

Guys spoiler alerts please!!! I have to wait to download it damnit

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Dont go in jere before you see it then. ;-)

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

No one said what happened.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i sure as hell didnt

[​IMG]

good show tho..hope to see more of it

*takes the black and joins the Knight's Watch*

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Next week is the season finale so make sure to watch that. They have stayed pretty true to the books so far except for a few minor details and something goes down with Daenerys Targaryen that you might want to see.

Like Robb Stark said "the war has just begun" so season two shit should get really deep & crazy.

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

LOL. that is how I felt...... I sorta suspected it, but didnt want it to happen..... waaaaaa.

12. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

just in time for true blood and spartacus hopefully

:D

[​IMG]
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE!!

14. The Dark King

Spartacus is next year right?

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i hope not..

even tho they changed the lead, i still think it has potential

oh well..guess ill be watching True Blood..although i did try getting into 'Justified,' but i cant

16. The Dark King

Justified sucks. I think I might have to go through all the seasons of true blood again. I don't remember the details that well. I really like Royal Pain and Burn Notice I hope they come back this year

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

the only joint who's entire series i watched back-to-back was The Wire and X-Files

may check out Burn Notice, but like I said Justified is corny..

Blue Bloods wasnt bad tho

18. Redeemed One Jr

Redeemed One Jr Active Member

Yes...my girlfriend and I watched the most recent episode and I am pretty sure we were both just like that gif. Very good stuff though. She has ordered the book series and plans on getting through them once they arrive. But yeah, you know a show is good when you now start to have an urge to shank any little brat/teeny bopper you come across that feels entitled.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

that's how it was back in those days tho

the era of the boy king

i havent read the book, so i dont know how mythological this shit really gets

lets just say that the shit that happens as of late provides for an interesting alternative reality :mrgreen:

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

the countdown begins

what a season :rolleyes: