Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

2. Skylight

Skylight Active Member

She's such a bad ass.

This dude was also cool too. They gave me a hard death.

I gotta make time to read the books!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

George R.R. Martin Skipping Comic-Con To Finish Writing His Books

[​IMG]

From USA Today.com

Infamous procrastinator George R.R. Martin is finally clearing his schedule to finish that mythical next book, The Winds of Winter. Martin wrote in his blog that he is cancelling many of his 2015 convention appearances, including San Diego Comic-Con, to focus on finishing the sixth installment in the Song of Ice and Fire series. He wrote:

“I have much to do. Too many things on my plate. Son of Kong (Martin’s nickname for The Winds of Winter) foremost amongst them.”

It’s news that should probably cause many fans to breathe a sigh of relief, as Martin has famously stated that he never writes when he travels. And for someone who’s behind the most anticipated book of the decade — not to mention the subject of various think pieces, video parodies and HBO executive nightmares — this time off is much-needed.

We probably won’t see The Winds of Winter before season 6 of Game of Thrones comes around, but it’ll at least give book lovers some fodder in their ongoing debate against TV show fans.

Martin, ever the optimist, is somewhat convinced that he’ll be able to finish the book this year (though we know what happened last time he made us promises):

“Should I complete and deliver THE WINDS OF WINTER before these cons roll round, I reserve the right to change my mind.”

Sure George, whatever you say.

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Game of thrones is full of spoiled brats

6. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Lol. I'm sharing this.

7. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Yea, Oberyn was awesome. Season 5 is gonna be about his daughters (the Sand Snakes).

[youtube]7BIxE1LWSEA#t=15[/youtube]

About the books: if you dont have them yet, you can download then (or the audiobooks).

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Sunday

Nuff Said.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt023

I'll just wait until all episodes are on demand

I hate weekly cliffhangers

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Always gotta be some pirate mofos doing shit just because they can. SMH.

And of course the people who downloaded it are more than likely people who haven't read any of the novels.......

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Who doesn't want free shit?

Bunch of freeloaders

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Fools that want to know what happens that badly, they can just wiki the hell out of A Song Of Ice and Fire series if they are too damn lazy to wait for the episodes or read the damn books....Jeeze..:smt101

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Omg this is so awful. Anyone got a link :cool:

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lmao!. All they gave away in the article is it's on torrent download sites. It's hit almost 2million by this afternoon and will only grow over the month.

http://variety.com/2015/digital/new...episodes-piracy-leak-hbo-premiere-1201470891/

Yeah. Impatient SOB's. :eek:
    Problem will also be spoilers popping up for four weeks, as noted.

17. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

IKR!?

18. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Anybody else wanna smack little Cersei? Damn even back then she was a total bitch.

19. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Daario :smt053

20. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Yup. Remember Oberyn's story about when Tyrion was a baby?